FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is it just me

Is it just me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abat40x OP   Woman  over a year ago

North Lincolnshire

Or are you ladies and not forgetting gentlemen getting turned on by the photos of people in their srubs or nurses uniform

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Or are you ladies and not forgetting gentlemen getting turned on by the photos of people in their srubs or nurses uniform "
I'm not a fan to be honest unless its the PVC zip all the way up the front type

"Or are you ladies and not forgetting gentlemen getting turned on by the photos of people in their srubs or nurses uniform I'm not a fan to be honest unless its the PVC zip all the way up the front type "

You dirty bugger

"Or are you ladies and not forgetting gentlemen getting turned on by the photos of people in their srubs or nurses uniform I'm not a fan to be honest unless its the PVC zip all the way up the front type

You dirty bugger "

I'm not i have a shower once a month whether i need it or not

By *nvisible_beardMan  over a year ago

near newbridge, wales

"Or are you ladies and not forgetting gentlemen getting turned on by the photos of people in their srubs or nurses uniform "

Prefer you in one

Hows your bedside manner

"Or are you ladies and not forgetting gentlemen getting turned on by the photos of people in their srubs or nurses uniform I'm not a fan to be honest unless its the PVC zip all the way up the front type

You dirty bugger I'm not i have a shower once a month whether i need it or not "

I'll let you off, I can smell you from here, smelling amazingly

You dirty bugger I'm not i have a shower once a month whether i need it or not

I'll let you off, I can smell you from here, smelling amazingly "

i always smell amazing

I'll let you off, I can smell you from here, smelling amazingly i always smell amazing "

A once a month, special occasion shower, I can see why you would smell amazing

I'll let you off, I can smell you from here, smelling amazingly i always smell amazing

A once a month, special occasion shower, I can see why you would smell amazing "

i have aftershave ya know

I'll let you off, I can smell you from here, smelling amazingly i always smell amazing

A once a month, special occasion shower, I can see why you would smell amazing i have aftershave ya know "

Forget the shower gel, pump the aftershave on as a quick shortcut

A once a month, special occasion shower, I can see why you would smell amazing i have aftershave ya know

Forget the shower gel, pump the aftershave on as a quick shortcut "

i do

A once a month, special occasion shower, I can see why you would smell amazing i have aftershave ya know

Forget the shower gel, pump the aftershave on as a quick shortcut i do "

Is that what you say on your wedding day?

Scrubs, yes. Nurses uniform, no.

By *abat40x OP   Woman  over a year ago

North Lincolnshire

"Or are you ladies and not forgetting gentlemen getting turned on by the photos of people in their srubs or nurses uniform

Scrubs, yes. Nurses uniform, no."

Not a fan of a nurse?

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"Or are you ladies and not forgetting gentlemen getting turned on by the photos of people in their srubs or nurses uniform

Not a fan of a nurse?

"

I think it's unprofessional and inappropriate. If you are in your uniform (and a genuine nmc registered nurse) and showing your face and tits put them away! This will come back to bite you. People will report you. I will not hesitate to report you! At this difficult time you should not be using your job to get sexual kicks.

My opinion maybe unpopular, I don't give a fuck! You are a professional- act like one and stop using the uniform that people have found long and hard to fight the stereotype if nurses being sexual objects.

Not a fan of a nurse?

"

No, it's not even the profession thing that attracts me to scrubs, it's the garments themselves, I just think they look good on people. I don't know what it is.

» Add a new message to this topic