FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > sceptical

sceptical

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone else notice how new women can post meet today notices when they are not even verified,im not verified but its not through lack of trying for a meet,but i cant seem to post meet today until im verified.Am i paranoid or what??????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can! And im only pic verified too! Why sceptical?

I thought anyone could post meet today

You sure your not just doing something wrong?

I've posted about 30 today so far

"I've posted about 30 today so far "

lol,

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Does anyone else notice how new women can post meet today notices when they are not even verified,im not verified but its not through lack of trying for a meet,but i cant seem to post meet today until im verified.Am i paranoid or what?????? "

Thought anyone could post on Meet Today. You sometimes see people on it who have only been on the site a couple of hours....

You sure youre doing it properly?

"Does anyone else notice how new women can post meet today notices when they are not even verified,im not verified but its not through lack of trying for a meet,but i cant seem to post meet today until im verified.Am i paranoid or what?????? "

Anyone can post 'meet today', and get the icon next to their profile name, but only verified can add details of the meet, which show on their profile & in the meet today list.

"Does anyone else notice how new women can post meet today notices when they are not even verified,im not verified but its not through lack of trying for a meet,but i cant seem to post meet today until im verified.Am i paranoid or what??????

Anyone can post 'meet today', and get the icon next to their profile name, but only verified can add details of the meet, which show on their profile & in the meet today list."

Nope, i'm not met verified, but i can put down details of what kind of meet i'm looking for and with whom! And it appears on my prof!

» Add a new message to this topic