FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Day off the front line

Day off the front line

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Am excited to have two whole days off and so day am knackered and don’t want to get out of bed.

Any ideas what to do as I been worked not experienced true days of isolation.

Hope everyone staying safe also.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ondon-guy68Man  over a year ago

London

Take a well deserved rest.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

If you don't want to get out of bed, don't! Get some snacks and binge watch all the stuff you want to watch.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Best advice for "staying at home" is find some hobbies. I am a musician, so I can practice & learn songs. Also space out the tasks that you need to do, especially those that get you out like shopping and exercising.

Cal

"Take a well deserved rest. "

I think that good idea but cos been full on for two weeks I feel guilty slowing down so feel should be doing stuff. I know crazy an it will make me ill if burn out more

"Best advice for "staying at home" is find some hobbies. I am a musician, so I can practice & learn songs. Also space out the tasks that you need to do, especially those that get you out like shopping and exercising.

Cal"

I’m also a musician and will definitely practice later last time I did was last Sunday to chill after a early shift but find hard switch off at mo.

"If you don't want to get out of bed, don't! Get some snacks and binge watch all the stuff you want to watch. "

Sounds bliss I think of is to avoid news and stuff as I get 20 emails in work plus new and Facebook etc so just a day from that be bliss.

Sounds a nice plan although knowing me after hour or so I’ll be climbing the walls. Lol

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

"Take a well deserved rest.

I think that good idea but cos been full on for two weeks I feel guilty slowing down so feel should be doing stuff. I know crazy an it will make me ill if burn out more"

You deserve the break. I have a friend who works in the labs and I know she’s exhausted from the hours she’s been working. Your doing a great job. Have a long soak in the bath, binge watch TV and eat and drink plenty fluids.

Stay safe x

"Take a well deserved rest.

I think that good idea but cos been full on for two weeks I feel guilty slowing down so feel should be doing stuff. I know crazy an it will make me ill if burn out more

You deserve the break. I have a friend who works in the labs and I know she’s exhausted from the hours she’s been working. Your doing a great job. Have a long soak in the bath, binge watch TV and eat and drink plenty fluids.

Stay safe x

"

Thank yeah everyone is strung out cos if not working it’s all over media and I know I not been sleeping cos worry what will face next day or even where will work as get moved around a lot that week so all scary. I’ve slept about 8-12 hrs total all week insane

At min feel so drained going enjoy Disney + chat or try chat to people on forum and if anyone replies to pvt msgs chill and guitar and maybe lil gaming lol

But realist I’ll stay in bed perv fab get horny an msg people feel sad as get ignored and then repeat again lmao

I ended up sleeping more and now ps4 and chill feels odd chilling after busy weeks

» Add a new message to this topic