FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Curious incident of ladies and

Curious incident of ladies and

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ebjonnson OP   Man  over a year ago

Maldon

The loo in the night. The seat up or down debate rages on and of course in these difficult times of lockdown could boil over to a serious domestic dispute.

Of course, being perfect I always put the seat up to pee then put the seat and lid down. So I’ve always wondered what the fuss is all about. You (male) do your bit by lifting the seat , they do theirs by putting it back down. The problem comes at night, particularly if you have a white loo and seat. The problem occurs if you leave the seat up. During the night ‘she’ waddles off for a pee in the dark expecting to lower herself to the familiar comfortable seat. Imagine the shock to land on a cold narrow rim, even worse if you’ve put the lid down and she sits on that. So there you have it. The great loo seat issue resolved.

Yes, I am getting bored by the lockdown.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Being a man of ill health and bad aim I usually sit down but in the middle of one night I lifted the seat and didn’t but it down and at a later stage of the night I was awoken by my wife’s shouts of anger!!!!

So I’m thinking oh dear I’ve pissed on the seat as I sleep smirk to my self but no I’d not put the seat down.!!

Some times you just can’t win.

T

"The loo in the night. The seat up or down debate rages on and of course in these difficult times of lockdown could boil over to a serious domestic dispute.

Of course, being perfect I always put the seat up to pee then put the seat and lid down. So I’ve always wondered what the fuss is all about. You (male) do your bit by lifting the seat , they do theirs by putting it back down. The problem comes at night, particularly if you have a white loo and seat. The problem occurs if you leave the seat up. During the night ‘she’ waddles off for a pee in the dark expecting to lower herself to the familiar comfortable seat. Imagine the shock to land on a cold narrow rim, even worse if you’ve put the lid down and she sits on that. So there you have it. The great loo seat issue resolved.

Yes, I am getting bored by the lockdown. "

Pmsl, this happens regularly in my house, im half asleep and go to sit on a comfortable toilet seat only to jump up in shock because the seats be left up and ive sat on a blooming freezing toilet rim plus its so match lower I feel like im falling. Lol Grrrrrrr

I think if women are as equal and as independent as they say they are then the toilet seat position should never be a problem

"I think if women are as equal and as independent as they say they are then the toilet seat position should never be a problem "

Haha yep

Maldon

"I think if women are as equal and as independent as they say they are then the toilet seat position should never be a problem

Haha yep "

Gents, it’s important these days to be more understanding and a feminist. Well, if you want to get your leg over that is!

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I've sat on a closed lid a few times in friends houses

I am really not bothered about the toilet seat thing at all as long as there is NO wee on the toilet seat!!!

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Everyone really should consider putting the lid down before they flush to contain the spray. Then the ladies would be able to complain about lifting the lid before sit

Cal

Well I finish my beer at least an hour before bed and go for a wee just before going to bed. Like this I don't need to go at night.

Maldon

"I've sat on a closed lid a few times in friends houses "

I’m trying to imagine and empathise with that ordeal but can’t without laughing to myself.

» Add a new message to this topic