FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > At what lengths...........

At what lengths...........

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ectorRiva OP   Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

At what lengths would you go for a meet ?

A couple of years ago I had been chatting to a lady (from a different site) she wanted me to go to her house at 1.30 in the morning, she gave me her mobile no and address, so I agreed,,

Upon arrival I knocked on the door, as quietly as you can without waking the whole neighbourhood, but no answer, I had rang her mobile a few times, no answer, my knocks got louder and louder, considering this was not the most desirable part of Newcastle, I left before I got lynched, next day she said she fell asleep, never ever went back

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Why did you go

Gateshead

"Why did you go

"

Spur of the moment sexual encounter,

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

OP that sounds like it was a wind up lol

Gateshead

"OP that sounds like it was a wind up lol"

It was fucking scary !

By *uicy jonesMan  over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

Had a similar story, was chatting to some lady for a fair few weeks, mobile kik and on here , we arranged a late night mate 12:30 at her house, 48 miles exactly from my home, chatting while I was on my way then when I said I was five minutes away everything went quiet went to the house and it was derelict we arranged a late night mate 12:30 at her house, 48 miles exactly from my home, chatting while I was on my way and when I said I was five minutes away everything went quiet went to the house and it was derelict !!! Think some people just get off on it !!! Hasten to say her profile disappeared not blocked just disappeared and she never answer the phone or reply to any messages or kik again !!!

Gateshead

"Had a similar story, was chatting to some lady for a fair few weeks, mobile kik and on here , we arranged a late night mate 12:30 at her house, 48 miles exactly from my home, chatting while I was on my way then when I said I was five minutes away everything went quiet went to the house and it was derelict we arranged a late night mate 12:30 at her house, 48 miles exactly from my home, chatting while I was on my way and when I said I was five minutes away everything went quiet went to the house and it was derelict !!! Think some people just get off on it !!! Hasten to say her profile disappeared not blocked just disappeared and she never answer the phone or reply to any messages or kik again !!! "

Crazy, were you worried ? I had been talking to her for days, she even replied the next day to say sorry ,,,

By *uicy jonesMan  over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

"Had a similar story, was chatting to some lady for a fair few weeks, mobile kik and on here , we arranged a late night mate 12:30 at her house, 48 miles exactly from my home, chatting while I was on my way then when I said I was five minutes away everything went quiet went to the house and it was derelict we arranged a late night mate 12:30 at her house, 48 miles exactly from my home, chatting while I was on my way and when I said I was five minutes away everything went quiet went to the house and it was derelict !!! Think some people just get off on it !!! Hasten to say her profile disappeared not blocked just disappeared and she never answer the phone or reply to any messages or kik again !!!

Crazy, were you worried ? I had been talking to her for days, she even replied the next day to say sorry ,,, "

Worried he's not the right word, I was a bit pissed off I travelled all that way for a practical joke, but unlike you I never heard of her again and it is one reason I won't travel too far now regardless of how hot the lady is

Gateshead

"Had a similar story, was chatting to some lady for a fair few weeks, mobile kik and on here , we arranged a late night mate 12:30 at her house, 48 miles exactly from my home, chatting while I was on my way then when I said I was five minutes away everything went quiet went to the house and it was derelict we arranged a late night mate 12:30 at her house, 48 miles exactly from my home, chatting while I was on my way and when I said I was five minutes away everything went quiet went to the house and it was derelict !!! Think some people just get off on it !!! Hasten to say her profile disappeared not blocked just disappeared and she never answer the phone or reply to any messages or kik again !!!

Crazy, were you worried ? I had been talking to her for days, she even replied the next day to say sorry ,,,

Worried he's not the right word, I was a bit pissed off I travelled all that way for a practical joke, but unlike you I never heard of her again and it is one reason I won't travel too far now regardless of how hot the lady is "

I live on the edge, I’m prone to do spontaneous things, get a buzz, but knowing the area, that was stupid lol

» Add a new message to this topic