FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I’m curious

I’m curious

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is this situation changing the way you post on here??

Now, yesterday I grimaced, rolled my eyes, tutted and made the air the blue whilst reading some posts. This is absolutely normal for me - however, I did get furious with my neighbour as I was sure he was using my bin last night.

Normally that wouldn’t bother me, fill my black bin if yours is full - but last night I was readying myself for a full on stand off !!

There’s a lot of peacocking - but is this purely because we need the attention and we vie for it in any way we can?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Not really . I'm still a twat

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do you think I’ve changed OP?

"Not really . I'm still a twat "

Truth

"Do you think I’ve changed OP?"

Nope

"Do you think I’ve changed OP?

Nope "

I adore you x

I’m in a full on rage about a bin .... that’s where I’m venting my frustration I fear

Clique

"Do you think I’ve changed OP?

Nope

I adore you x"

I have found myself opening threads and just can't be arsed replying, not even with a sarky comment.

I think the general mood here is weird and since I'm home alone 24/7 I'm spending too much time here and just frustrating myself. General apathy has set in.

"Clique"

I get what you mean, but this isn’t a post about citing cliques etc

All I can say is, join in

I have no patience and feel uptight over most things. Oh and an overwhelming urge to murder someone.

Think I need a shag

I’m finding myself post less and less in the fora... Just can’t be arsed with most threads.

"I have found myself opening threads and just can't be arsed replying, not even with a sarky comment.

I think the general mood here is weird and since I'm home alone 24/7 I'm spending too much time here and just frustrating myself. General apathy has set in. "

I do think we all need to close a thread before a sarcastic comment comes out. Easier said than done as I’ve had my rant this morning

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I'm posting less often recently. I think it's been a weird kind of atmosphere in the forums lately, and I've been rolling my eyes a lot. When I do that, I know I need a break from it.

"I have no patience and feel uptight over most things. Oh and an overwhelming urge to murder someone.

Think I need a shag "

Fair enough

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

We get a lot of communication feedback fro seeing people’s faces, with lockdown there’s not so much going on.

The next time you call someone, make it a video call. It really helps to get the feel of another person and slows down the stir crazy feeling which builds up until it blows over something trivial

"I’m finding myself post less and less in the fora... Just can’t be arsed with most threads."

So it’s changed for you xx

Not really. I've just got much less patience with the messages I get, and I'm deleting more of them without a reply.

And getting more abuse as a result. So it's a vicious cycle really

"I’m in a full on rage about a bin .... that’s where I’m venting my frustration I fear"

Go take a shite on their doorstep, that'll teach them

"I'm posting less often recently. I think it's been a weird kind of atmosphere in the forums lately, and I've been rolling my eyes a lot. When I do that, I know I need a break from it. "

I get that ... I do believe some are using it as a release

Bedford

"I have no patience and feel uptight over most things. Oh and an overwhelming urge to murder someone.

Think I need a shag "

No, murder someone instead. You’ll feel better for it.

Do you do requests?

"We get a lot of communication feedback fro seeing people’s faces, with lockdown there’s not so much going on.

The next time you call someone, make it a video call. It really helps to get the feel of another person and slows down the stir crazy feeling which builds up until it blows over something trivial "

I video call my friends daily

"Not really. I've just got much less patience with the messages I get, and I'm deleting more of them without a reply.

And getting more abuse as a result. So it's a vicious cycle really "

I’m extremely popular during lockdown ....

"I’m in a full on rage about a bin .... that’s where I’m venting my frustration I fear

Go take a shite on their doorstep, that'll teach them "

Vile

By *elshkinkyMan  over a year ago

south wales

It’s an odd time and people are probably more apprehensive about others in general... but to be fair I’m still marmite but maybe my hater list has got slightly bigger

People are nervous, and clearly less patient ... my view is that FAB should be the release for tension not the place to spread it ...

Think I need a shag

No, murder someone instead. You’ll feel better for it.

Do you do requests? "

Ha ha I think that’s a tad extreme

I've changed in sense I am normally passive aggressive, now I'm just aggressive

"I've changed in sense I am normally passive aggressive, now I'm just aggressive "

But not changed way I post on here

"It’s an odd time and people are probably more apprehensive about others in general... but to be fair I’m still marmite but maybe my hater list has got slightly bigger

People are nervous, and clearly less patient ... my view is that FAB should be the release for tension not the place to spread it ... "

It’s not just about tension .... it’s extremely playground at the present.

I don't think I've changed how I post. I may be spending a bit more time on the forums since I've been furloughes, that's all.

"I've changed in sense I am normally passive aggressive, now I'm just aggressive

But not changed way I post on here"

Good to know

By *evil-AngelWoman  over a year ago

I think I'm posting more in the forums at the moment.

I'm the real world, I actually think I'm losing my temper less with my kids. I think it's because I'm not out at work all day so I'm feeling less pressure to get everything done in the few short hours I have after work.

My sleep routine is shot to hell though

"I don't think I've changed how I post. I may be spending a bit more time on the forums since I've been furloughes, that's all."

"I think I'm posting more in the forums at the moment.

I'm the real world, I actually think I'm losing my temper less with my kids. I think it's because I'm not out at work all day so I'm feeling less pressure to get everything done in the few short hours I have after work.

My sleep routine is shot to hell though"

Sleep is important x

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'm posting less and not so interested in many threads, I think I'm a bit fabtigued to be fair. There is a lot more passive aggressive sniping, a lot more attention seeking and undercurrents of nasty... but on the other hand I've also seen some real support and loveliness over the past few weeks. I think that it's a difficult time for a lot of people so I try and remember that when reading the fora - people handle situations differently and their comments have no real impact on me. And focusing on the genuine niceness is lovely.

"Not really. I've just got much less patience with the messages I get, and I'm deleting more of them without a reply.

And getting more abuse as a result. So it's a vicious cycle really "

"I’m finding myself post less and less in the fora... Just can’t be arsed with most threads.

So it’s changed for you xx"

Yes. I need to start a thread huh?

"I've changed in sense I am normally passive aggressive, now I'm just aggressive

Good to know "

Haha, none you guys need to worry. Got great ways to let off steam. Got gym in back yard. Plenty feilds to run through and then watch chihuahuas play seems to bring me back down

My sleep routine is shot to hell though"

Seems to be a common problem currently, sleeping. I'm still working so I've not been affected, but couple of folk I've added since they've isolated to chat with are struggling...

"I'm posting less and not so interested in many threads, I think I'm a bit fabtigued to be fair. There is a lot more passive aggressive sniping, a lot more attention seeking and undercurrents of nasty... but on the other hand I've also seen some real support and loveliness over the past few weeks. I think that it's a difficult time for a lot of people so I try and remember that when reading the fora - people handle situations differently and their comments have no real impact on me. And focusing on the genuine niceness is lovely. "

You’re much better at expressing my feelings than I am xx

So wonderfully put and true

"I’m finding myself post less and less in the fora... Just can’t be arsed with most threads.

Yes. I need to start a thread huh?"

south wales

"It’s an odd time and people are probably more apprehensive about others in general... but to be fair I’m still marmite but maybe my hater list has got slightly bigger

People are nervous, and clearly less patient ... my view is that FAB should be the release for tension not the place to spread it ...

It’s not just about tension .... it’s extremely playground at the present. "

Ideal hands and all that

south wales

It’s not just about tension .... it’s extremely playground at the present.

Ideal hands and all that "

Idle ffs

Good to know

Haha, none you guys need to worry. Got great ways to let off steam. Got gym in back yard. Plenty feilds to run through and then watch chihuahuas play seems to bring me back down "

Sounds blissful

Yes. I need to start a thread huh?"

Your threads are positive threads

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Its just stress, I really feel for those types who get stressed by dissary and lack of control, they are struggling the most right now, I see it on calls most days , people despairing, but for others in ECar sane position they are energised and even thrive on it. Everyone is different when it comes to stress triggers/reactions

"Its just stress, I really feel for those types who get stressed by dissary and lack of control, they are struggling the most right now, I see it on calls most days , people despairing, but for others in ECar sane position they are energised and even thrive on it. Everyone is different when it comes to stress triggers/reactions"

Yes ...

Exactly why I wanted to start this as my frustrations are unjustified really

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I think lots of people are starting to go a bit sir crazy at home. That manifests itself in here to a degree & affects people in varying ways. I've changed how I post to a degree but, really depends what kind of mood I'm in at the time.

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

What i've seen is there are people on the forum with too much free time on their hands at home and as a consequence (probably boredom) i've seen some of the most useless, off the wall threads over the past few days.

"I think lots of people are starting to go a bit sir crazy at home. That manifests itself in here to a degree & affects people in varying ways. I've changed how I post to a degree but, really depends what kind of mood I'm in at the time. "

I get that

"What i've seen is there are people on the forum with too much free time on their hands at home and as a consequence (probably boredom) i've seen some of the most useless, off the wall threads over the past few days."

Agreed ... but it’s a release for that person

I need to be more tolerant

By *evil-AngelWoman  over a year ago

Sleep is important x"

I know, It's because I've been having a cheeky nap in the afternoon so I'm up late in the night. Need to stop the naps really.

By *eddyBearBazMan  over a year ago

St Helens

I havent changed still the same lovely guy i have always thought i am

"I havent changed still the same lovely guy i have always thought i am "

Stay impeccably you

Erm, what’s peacocking?

Sleep is important x

I know, It's because I've been having a cheeky nap in the afternoon so I'm up late in the night. Need to stop the naps really. "

Oh I nearly had a nap yesterday ... I had to shake that off

"Erm, what’s peacocking?

"

Figure it out

"What i've seen is there are people on the forum with too much free time on their hands at home and as a consequence (probably boredom) i've seen some of the most useless, off the wall threads over the past few days.

I need to be more tolerant"

It is hard though when there is so much extra traffic through here.

Not good traffic either.

Bedford

Serious post. I don’t do these often so I’m a bit out of practice.

It’s a stressful time for everyone, even if your reactions to things are dead calm, other people may not be and then you have to deal with it.

Be aware of this and don’t worry, it’s not personal against you.

It’s a good time to concentrate on the essential things like regular and enough sleep, eating properly and getting some daylight and fresh air.

Try and spot the triggers for stress and cut them out for a while. It could be people or a situation or even a topic. Don’t worry about interacting with that stuff, your well-being is more important than arguing with idiots.

Talk to friends who make you smile and even better, friends that make you laugh.

Do things that you enjoy and at the pace you want it. Reading a book is good because it’s at your pace, forums and Facebook are often bad because it can feel like stuff is running away with itself. That lack of control can be stressful.

I don’t know you, I’ll never meet you and after reading your profile I’m sure I’ll never be on your friends list, but I still hope you’re ok.

According to the urban dictionary; I’m even more confused, this is what they say

Peacocking is meant to make opening a girl easier, but if you're not congruent with your look (like, if you look like you're gay and you try to hit on a girl), wires are gonna get crossed somewhere and you're gonna blow yourself out.

What the heck?

Although, the first part did say dressing for attention.

...I’m sure everyone posts to get some sort of a reaction or a response.

"What i've seen is there are people on the forum with too much free time on their hands at home and as a consequence (probably boredom) i've seen some of the most useless, off the wall threads over the past few days.

Not good traffic either. "

Perhaps i'm weird but am of the opinion that if you've nothing remotely interesting or relevant to say then don't say anything.

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I try to make a thread fun. I'm trying.

Not good traffic either.

Perhaps i'm weird but am of the opinion that if you've nothing remotely interesting or relevant to say then don't say anything."

Not weird at all. Totally agree with that sentiment.

Which I think is why so many threads are short at the moment as they are drivel.

This is what I think is driving people more

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Boredom and anxiety presents In different ways for people on here so I take most comments with a pinch of salt tbh

I'm happy to joke and perv as per normal in the lounge, when I want to express some seriousness then I pop into the virus threads,

Not good traffic either.

Perhaps i'm weird but am of the opinion that if you've nothing remotely interesting or relevant to say then don't say anything.

Which I think is why so many threads are short at the moment as they are drivel.

This is what I think is driving people more "

If a thread is drivel, of which there are no shortage of atm, I avoid it but can't help but roll my eyes at some people's incredible immaturity who claim to be adults.

"Serious post. I don’t do these often so I’m a bit out of practice.

It’s a stressful time for everyone, even if your reactions to things are dead calm, other people may not be and then you have to deal with it.

Be aware of this and don’t worry, it’s not personal against you.

It’s a good time to concentrate on the essential things like regular and enough sleep, eating properly and getting some daylight and fresh air.

Try and spot the triggers for stress and cut them out for a while. It could be people or a situation or even a topic. Don’t worry about interacting with that stuff, your well-being is more important than arguing with idiots.

Talk to friends who make you smile and even better, friends that make you laugh.

Do things that you enjoy and at the pace you want it. Reading a book is good because it’s at your pace, forums and Facebook are often bad because it can feel like stuff is running away with itself. That lack of control can be stressful.

I don’t know you, I’ll never meet you and after reading your profile I’m sure I’ll never be on your friends list, but I still hope you’re ok."

"I try to make a thread fun. I'm trying. "

You’re wonderful

"Boredom and anxiety presents In different ways for people on here so I take most comments with a pinch of salt tbh

I'm happy to joke and perv as per normal in the lounge, when I want to express some seriousness then I pop into the virus threads,

"

Interesting .. yes

"I’m in a full on rage about a bin .... that’s where I’m venting my frustration I fear"

this made me smile

Not good traffic either.

If a thread is drivel, of which there are no shortage of atm, I avoid it but can't help but roll my eyes at some people's incredible immaturity who claim to be adults."

I’m trying to be tolerant ... without my past sarcasm.

"I’m in a full on rage about a bin .... that’s where I’m venting my frustration I fear

this made me smile"

I’m serious

I think I am even boring myself replying to some threads I wouldnt normally (not this one) and I take myself for time out. I dont think I get rage, I just get silly and then apathetic

Thanks for the replies

"I think I am even boring myself replying to some threads I wouldnt normally (not this one) and I take myself for time out. I dont think I get rage, I just get silly and then apathetic"

Strange times

I wouldn’t say the way I post or have used fab throughout the years have changed because of the current situation. I think how much I actually use fab differs.

Haven’t really got much time on my hands to browse fab, follow threads and interact with may at the moment. But, that’s due to the nature of my job and it’s always a nice ‘break’ to move away from reality and dip my toes in to ‘fab world’ and see what everybody is up to.

I do have to admit, some subjects are a bit and they certainly do have me thinking ‘why would you even ask that?’ There’s some topics I’ve never seen on here before but for some reason, the whacky and weird threads seem to be the norm.

So, in that sense, things have changed a little on here but I don’t know if that’s because of the situation or because of people’s whacky personalities.

Not judging, but things have certainly changed - or maybe I’m just growing old in my years. I do like a mature conversation or mature topics; tongue in cheek is fine but some are a bit

Maldon and Peterborough

"I try to make a thread fun. I'm trying.

You’re wonderful "

You're not to shabby yourself, but forget about the bin. It's not worth it. Xx

Not good traffic either.

If a thread is drivel, of which there are no shortage of atm, I avoid it but can't help but roll my eyes at some people's incredible immaturity who claim to be adults."

Yes there are lots of kids in the playground at the moment.

"Is this situation changing the way you post on here??

Now, yesterday I grimaced, rolled my eyes, tutted and made the air the blue whilst reading some posts. This is absolutely normal for me - however, I did get furious with my neighbour as I was sure he was using my bin last night.

Normally that wouldn’t bother me, fill my black bin if yours is full - but last night I was readying myself for a full on stand off !!

There’s a lot of peacocking - but is this purely because we need the attention and we vie for it in any way we can?

"

no i don't get annoyed very often, i like attention mind but in life to and I'm not getting any, i don't roll my eyes or say tut i am however as are we all sick of being cooped up, i now know how Nelson Mandela felt

I'm spending more time here instead getting stuff done in the house. This place has become very distracting

Maldon and Peterborough

"I'm spending more time here instead getting stuff done in the house. This place has become very distracting"

Oi you, get cleaning. Pfffft

"I'm spending more time here instead getting stuff done in the house. This place has become very distracting

Oi you, get cleaning. Pfffft "

Haha! Yeah....no

"I'm spending more time here instead getting stuff done in the house. This place has become very distracting"
why? how are you distracted from cleaning and washing and dusting and hoovering?

By *odgerMooreMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

Rig up a claymore anti personnel mine to the lid - neighbour comes along trying to use your bin - wipe that smile right off their face... well will wipe the top half of their torso off their feet to be fair!! Problem solved... next!! xx

"I'm spending more time here instead getting stuff done in the house. This place has become very distractingwhy? how are you distracted from cleaning and washing and dusting and hoovering? "

Because I'm perving

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I'm posting less often recently. I think it's been a weird kind of atmosphere in the forums lately, and I've been rolling my eyes a lot. When I do that, I know I need a break from it. "

Yup

The last week as been like ground hog day for me so I’m finding it easy to get pissed off lol

Yeah I’m a grump so I’ve tried to stay away. I don’t want to spread my grumpiness. It’s not like me. I’m usually positive but I admit I’m struggling with all this.

St Helens

"Yeah I’m a grump so I’ve tried to stay away. I don’t want to spread my grumpiness. It’s not like me. I’m usually positive but I admit I’m struggling with all this. "

Well im only a message away nora to try make you smile xxx

"Yeah I’m a grump so I’ve tried to stay away. I don’t want to spread my grumpiness. It’s not like me. I’m usually positive but I admit I’m struggling with all this.

Well im only a message away nora to try make you smile xxx"

I know. Thank you. I don’t even wanna talk though. Which again is not like me . I’m just seriously pissed off.

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"I'm posting less and not so interested in many threads, I think I'm a bit fabtigued to be fair. There is a lot more passive aggressive sniping, a lot more attention seeking and undercurrents of nasty... but on the other hand I've also seen some real support and loveliness over the past few weeks. I think that it's a difficult time for a lot of people so I try and remember that when reading the fora - people handle situations differently and their comments have no real impact on me. And focusing on the genuine niceness is lovely. "

Well said Meli I think a few share your opinion

I’m not posting much and enjoying spending more time away.

Maldon and Peterborough

"Yeah I’m a grump so I’ve tried to stay away. I don’t want to spread my grumpiness. It’s not like me. I’m usually positive but I admit I’m struggling with all this.

Well im only a message away nora to try make you smile xxx

I know. Thank you. I don’t even wanna talk though. Which again is not like me . I’m just seriously pissed off. "

And you know I'm always here for a friend xxx

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

"Do you think I’ve changed OP?"

Yes your clothes have fallen off

"Yeah I’m a grump so I’ve tried to stay away. I don’t want to spread my grumpiness. It’s not like me. I’m usually positive but I admit I’m struggling with all this. "

It’s definitely tricky, but it’s helping me knowing it’s not just me. Although when I’m in a blah - I find that hard

St Helens

It’s definitely tricky, but it’s helping me knowing it’s not just me. Although when I’m in a blah - I find that hard "

Will always try to make you smile when you're feeling blah

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I'm struggling with anxiety at the moment and my OCD is kicking off (though I'm starting to improve again with that thankfully).

Upshot of both is that I have a lot less patience than normal (and I'm never over-burdened with patience) and my emotions are running close to the surface.

In terms of the knock-ons on this site it hasn't changed how I post but it's certainly impacted post frequency. The childish lamppost pissing and attention seeking posts and general low-level irritations have turned into a much more annoying experience for me so I'm here less often.

Not the forum's fault, things I'd have just ignored a month ago are grating on me like nails on a blackboard.

It'll pass, no doubt.

It’s definitely tricky, but it’s helping me knowing it’s not just me. Although when I’m in a blah - I find that hard "

It’s weird. It’s not the isolation. I’m quite liking being at home with the family to be honest. I can still work so it’s not that either. It’s the fear of the unknown for me (like everyone I’m sure!). I’m just very realistic/pragmatic. I’m always organised, if there’s a problem I sort it. I’m the one who’s there for everyone else usually. I was ok until a couple of days ago then all of a sudden I think it just hit me. I can’t explain it really. I can’t tell my kids everything’s definitely gonna be ok, I can’t hug my mum, I can’t see C. I dunno, Maybe I’m just feeling sorry for myself. There’s people a lot worse off than me. I’ve also lost two people to the virus this week. My uncle and a friends husband. Maybe that’s why x

Peacocking made me laugh hard

I'm good and posting as in old times. Making up for lost time after I was bullied 'out' based on some jealous and idiotic hearsay. Stronger and happier myself.

Hope bin situation resolves.. can be annoyance. Especially with everyone stuck in the house these days

"Peacocking made me laugh hard

I'm good and posting as in old times. Making up for lost time after I was bullied 'out' based on some jealous and idiotic hearsay. Stronger and happier myself.

Hope bin situation resolves.. can be annoyance. Especially with everyone stuck in the house these days "

Just realised who you are!

Hope bin situation resolves.. can be annoyance. Especially with everyone stuck in the house these days

Just realised who you are! "

Jesus Nora. Haha is it like me and two Nora's situation ?

It’s definitely tricky, but it’s helping me knowing it’s not just me. Although when I’m in a blah - I find that hard

Will always try to make you smile when you're feeling blah "

Ahhh thank you

"I'm struggling with anxiety at the moment and my OCD is kicking off (though I'm starting to improve again with that thankfully).

Upshot of both is that I have a lot less patience than normal (and I'm never over-burdened with patience) and my emotions are running close to the surface.

In terms of the knock-ons on this site it hasn't changed how I post but it's certainly impacted post frequency. The childish lamppost pissing and attention seeking posts and general low-level irritations have turned into a much more annoying experience for me so I'm here less often.

Not the forum's fault, things I'd have just ignored a month ago are grating on me like nails on a blackboard.

It'll pass, no doubt."

It will x

It’s weird. It’s not the isolation. I’m quite liking being at home with the family to be honest. I can still work so it’s not that either. It’s the fear of the unknown for me (like everyone I’m sure!). I’m just very realistic/pragmatic. I’m always organised, if there’s a problem I sort it. I’m the one who’s there for everyone else usually. I was ok until a couple of days ago then all of a sudden I think it just hit me. I can’t explain it really. I can’t tell my kids everything’s definitely gonna be ok, I can’t hug my mum, I can’t see C. I dunno, Maybe I’m just feeling sorry for myself. There’s people a lot worse off than me. I’ve also lost two people to the virus this week. My uncle and a friends husband. Maybe that’s why x"

It’s made it personal to you ... that makes it harder

By *llaboutthewifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Forums seem more exclusive than ever

Slips back over to the friendly place of insta to look at cute dog pics

X

Hope bin situation resolves.. can be annoyance. Especially with everyone stuck in the house these days "

Bloody hearsay .... don’t let that chase you away. Gosh I’ve had so much gossip about me - I’m not even that interesting

It’s weird. It’s not the isolation. I’m quite liking being at home with the family to be honest. I can still work so it’s not that either. It’s the fear of the unknown for me (like everyone I’m sure!). I’m just very realistic/pragmatic. I’m always organised, if there’s a problem I sort it. I’m the one who’s there for everyone else usually. I was ok until a couple of days ago then all of a sudden I think it just hit me. I can’t explain it really. I can’t tell my kids everything’s definitely gonna be ok, I can’t hug my mum, I can’t see C. I dunno, Maybe I’m just feeling sorry for myself. There’s people a lot worse off than me. I’ve also lost two people to the virus this week. My uncle and a friends husband. Maybe that’s why x"

So sorry for your loss.. makes it so much real - the danger of it -when it touches you personally.

[Removed by poster at 03/04/20 13:01:05]

Bloody hearsay .... don’t let that chase you away. Gosh I’ve had so much gossip about me - I’m not even that interesting

"

Truly and deeply- f**k it

Pot calling kettle black and all that;)

End of the day, we’re all in this together.

We’re all friends I’d like to think on here, albeit through the forums, socials and meets. Yes, many may not get along but I guess to get through all this - we support each other. Be it through our threads, messages and pictures.

Whatever mood anybody is in, I’m sure there’s someone there who’ll help change it for the better.

Now, chin up people. It’s fridayyyyyy!!!

"End of the day, we’re all in this together.

We’re all friends I’d like to think on here, albeit through the forums, socials and meets. Yes, many may not get along but I guess to get through all this - we support each other. Be it through our threads, messages and pictures.

Whatever mood anybody is in, I’m sure there’s someone there who’ll help change it for the better.

Now, chin up people. It’s fridayyyyyy!!!"

We all need those precious calendar reminders. Thank God its Friday though no different to other day

We all need those precious calendar reminders. Thank God its Friday though no different to other day "

You’re not allowed to say that. Once you say every day is the same. It takes the fun and excitement out of it all.

I mean, you can always delete Sunday out of the calendar, I don’t mind. I don’t even know why we have Sunday’s really.

I am very sorry to read the last bit of this. So very hard for you when it becomes more real.

And yes it is the unknown when we are used to being in control x

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Aww Popeye you softie

No being supportive of each other is lovely especially at times like these. Sure, we've all been a twat at times but I think even more so now it's important to try and be kind. Everyone has enough going on. And yeah, things irritate me a bit more than before but then I remember all the things I have to be thankful for - a loving partner and brilliant family and some of the best of friends I could ever hope for.

We all need those precious calendar reminders. Thank God its Friday though no different to other day

You’re not allowed to say that. Once you say every day is the same. It takes the fun and excitement out of it all.

I mean, you can always delete Sunday out of the calendar, I don’t mind. I don’t even know why we have Sunday’s really.

"

So some people can be born on them. Like me..

every day is like Sunday. I dont like routine.

Yep

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple  over a year ago

Planet Ork

We’ve been told to self isolate but what we’ve noticed has happened is the majority of people aren’t just keeping a safe distance away from each other but they’ve stopped all form of common courtesy as well. Just because you’re in a queue keeping a safe distance from the person in front or behind it doesn’t mean that you can’t talk to them. You can still talk to people when passing them in the street just to say morning but it seems that there is an underlying fear that is stopping most people. Social distancing doesn’t have to equate to being unsociable. As for the forums, a lot of the threads now become argumentative very quickly . People have become very protective, judgmental, selfish, self righteous and very opinionated. These forums were and still can be a great place to converse with each other in these strange times, an escape from feeling trapped in self isolation but like all form of social media needs to be used in moderation. Keep safe, keep washing your hands and fab the cyberman pic.

We all need those precious calendar reminders. Thank God its Friday though no different to other day "

Yay Friday! Now what shall I do tonight? talking of Friday I’m off to find the tightey Whitey post that’ll cheer me up! There best be one!

By *uke OzadeMan  over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

"Is this situation changing the way you post on here??

"

Nah, I’m just the same.....takes some doing to get me down

I’m a twat and I shall remain a twat all my posts are lighthearted and will never be anything different if anybody wants to take offence then so be it people need to realise one very important thing freedom of speech is a precious commodity which is slowly being eradicated by people who think they have a right to take offence over anything

At this moment in time we are living in a police state albeit temporarily but that’s the way it is.... our freedom has been taken away not nice but necessary the only freedom we have is the freedom to stll communicate with each other

Do not let the few take that away from us

"I'm spending more time here instead getting stuff done in the house. This place has become very distractingwhy? how are you distracted from cleaning and washing and dusting and hoovering?

Because I'm perving "

ahhhhh you'll go blind

Keep smiling

» Add a new message to this topic