FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Most fabbed pics... NHS

Most fabbed pics... NHS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I say to honour and thank the NHS we make all the front page of most fabd pics, NHS workers! So if you're an NHS worker let us know and we will get you all on the front page! Xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I say no

By *rindiMan  over a year ago

chester

Sounds like a damn fine idea

We can honour them by not voting Tory at the next election, by staying home, by washing our hands, by donating money to organisations that are donating PPE, face masks and other resources, lots of different ways to ‘honour’ them. Fuck it, a bunch of flowers to your local GP would be lovely.

By *ikerswingCouple  over a year ago

mcr

Mrs is nhs front line

By *olieandSlaveCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

"We can honour them by not voting Tory at the next election, by staying home, by washing our hands, by donating money to organisations that are donating PPE, face masks and other resources, lots of different ways to ‘honour’ them. Fuck it, a bunch of flowers to your local GP would be lovely. "

How about we keep our private and professional lives separate. I work for the NHS but I find people posting photos of themselves in their uniform or lanyard incredibly tacky.

I find it a bit crass if I'm honest, to me NHS staff do a great job and I'm proud of them but to mix your professional life with a swinging site is just odd.

Oh my god !!

Let’s do the care workers

Teachers

Supermarket workers

Cleaners

Porters

Delivery drivers

Funeral homes

I get it I do .... but enough

Lots of selfless people out there doing lots for people who get absolutely no recognition

Enough grandstanding

Let’s have some bloody integrity now

By *ncemoreroundthesunCouple  over a year ago

A town and place not in the UK

"We can honour them by not voting Tory at the next election, by staying home, by washing our hands, by donating money to organisations that are donating PPE, face masks and other resources, lots of different ways to ‘honour’ them. Fuck it, a bunch of flowers to your local GP would be lovely. "

This

"Oh my god !!

Teachers

Supermarket workers

Cleaners

Porters

Delivery drivers

Funeral homes

Lots of selfless people out there doing lots for people who get absolutely no recognition

Enough grandstanding

"

Well said!

Let's honour the NHS by social distancing, staying at home and washing our hands (yup yup I know)

Lets also honour them by using the services wisely.... Lets not wobble into A&E with a headache. Or clog up the helplines unneccesarily.

To the real heroes of the NHS that would be far more appreciated than a shallow fab on a picture.

Let's not make a political debate here

Bloody hell, lots of sour people today, be a whole other story if you were the one suffering

"Bloody hell, lots of sour people today, be a whole other story if you were the one suffering"

I am suffering, thanks.

By *avhonaWoman  over a year ago

Away with the faeries

So why not do all of those things you've mentioned and give kudos here?

I'm up for it!

"We can honour them by not voting Tory at the next election, by staying home, by washing our hands, by donating money to organisations that are donating PPE, face masks and other resources, lots of different ways to ‘honour’ them. Fuck it, a bunch of flowers to your local GP would be lovely.

I'm up for it! "

I’ve done all except send flowers

My dads currently making face masks with his 3D printer and donating them, so I’m spreading his GoFundMe around like wild fire

"Bloody hell, lots of sour people today, be a whole other story if you were the one suffering"

If I was suffering I would hope that the Dr's and Nurses would be looking after me instead of looking for fabs and showing their glory on an adult website.

How do you even know that they are bone fide NHS staff because my friends who are don't go advertising it.

I understand the good hearted sentiment and think everyone doing their bit deserves some praise but at the same time it really isn't a good look having your uniform or lanyard on show in sexy pictures. You can actually get into trouble with your employer. Xxx

"We can honour them by not voting Tory at the next election, by staying home, by washing our hands, by donating money to organisations that are donating PPE, face masks and other resources, lots of different ways to ‘honour’ them. Fuck it, a bunch of flowers to your local GP would be lovely.

"

[Removed by poster at 03/04/20 10:36:08]

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Bloody hell, lots of sour people today, be a whole other story if you were the one suffering

If I was suffering I would hope that the Dr's and Nurses would be looking after me instead of looking for fabs and showing their glory on an adult website.

How do you even know that they are bone fide NHS staff because my friends who are don't go advertising it."

Even Drs and nurses get days off which gives them a chance to unwind in whatever way they want. Not a lover of NHS pics or even claps but a pay rise would be very welcome.

By *avhonaWoman  over a year ago

Away with the faeries

I'm up for it!

My dads currently making face masks with his 3D printer and donating them, so I’m spreading his GoFundMe around like wild fire "

Absolutely worth spreading around. I would fund that in less than a heartbeat xx

"Bloody hell, lots of sour people today, be a whole other story if you were the one suffering

How do you even know that they are bone fide NHS staff because my friends who are don't go advertising it.

Even Drs and nurses get days off which gives them a chance to unwind in whatever way they want. Not a lover of NHS pics or even claps but a pay rise would be very welcome."

Of course they do and much deserved rest time.

My point is there could be lots of fakes wanting capitalise

Agree about the pay rise

Let's not make a political debate here"

By *erdyWoman  over a year ago

wiltshire

"Oh my god !!

Teachers

Supermarket workers

Cleaners

Porters

Delivery drivers

Funeral homes

Enough grandstanding

Well said! "

hear hear

By *etLikeMan  over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

"I find it a bit crass if I'm honest, "

So do I. I think crass is a good word.

Think of what certain sectors of the press will make of it.

Also as I’ve said about other posts asking for police officers to appear in uniform, there are parts of people’s contracts of employment which mean that if identified could lead to disciplinary action. They have different names but commonly (and with the ability for an employer to enforce arbitrarily) called a Morality Clause.

most fundamental aspects

"

Even Drs and nurses get days off which gives them a chance to unwind in whatever way they want. Not a lover of NHS pics or even claps but a pay rise would be very welcome."

No they can’t unwind in any way they want. If their actions are attributable to their employment - such as posing with lanyards or uniform, then they can be disciplined for bringing their employer into disrepute.

I'm up for it!

My dads currently making face masks with his 3D printer and donating them, so I’m spreading his GoFundMe around like wild fire

Absolutely worth spreading around. I would fund that in less than a heartbeat xx"

Wish I could share it on here! But obviously can’t ah well xx

"

Even Drs and nurses get days off which gives them a chance to unwind in whatever way they want. Not a lover of NHS pics or even claps but a pay rise would be very welcome.

No they can’t unwind in any way they want. If their actions are attributable to their employment - such as posing with lanyards or uniform, then they can be disciplined for bringing their employer into disrepute. "

I do find it funny how its the people who dont work for the nhs that get the most offended by these threads

"I do find it funny how its the people who dont work for the nhs that get the most offended by these threads"

How do you know who works for them and who doesn't?

"I do find it funny how its the people who dont work for the nhs that get the most offended by these threads

How do you know who works for them and who doesn't? "

Can't speak for everyone but I know a few people on these kind of threads that I know for a fact dont work for NHS

By *ic_khan2341Man  over a year ago

Manchester

"I say to honour and thank the NHS we make all the front page of most fabd pics, NHS workers! So if you're an NHS worker let us know and we will get you all on the front page! Xxx"

Posing in their NHS outfits.... they may not be NHS workers for much longer.

Make sure you can't be identified.

By *ungscotsman26Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

This is the bad side of the forum's showing itself here. An idea gets suggested and everyone starts arguing and getting all bitchy about it.

To the NHS workers who want to have a bit of light hearted fun on a day off and post a naughty pic with a lanyard visible, good for them.

To those that don't, good for them.

Stay home. Be kind.

PS they should get a wage rise

"This is the bad side of the forum's showing itself here. An idea gets suggested and everyone starts arguing and getting all bitchy about it.

To the NHS workers who want to have a bit of light hearted fun on a day off and post a naughty pic with a lanyard visible, good for them.

To those that don't, good for them.

Stay home. Be kind.

PS they should get a wage rise"

No

I have to disagree

Integrity

You shouldn’t peacock your profession

Manchester

"I say to honour and thank the NHS we make all the front page of most fabd pics, NHS workers! So if you're an NHS worker let us know and we will get you all on the front page! Xxx"

Anyone mentioning politics on this thread is clearly going off on a tangent.

Please have something better to say.

Glasgowish

"

No they can’t unwind in any way they want. If their actions are attributable to their employment - such as posing with lanyards or uniform, then they can be disciplined for bringing their employer into disrepute. "

Yes they can unwind in whatever way they want, i never said it was right to do so. If so many 1000's were not fabbing the pictures then they would not be encouraged to post them. But whatever they decide to do on days off by noway means they do not give 100% whilst on duty.

By *elshkinkyMan  over a year ago

south wales

There was a hot pic recently in Nurses outfit and quite happily showing her face which is clearly her right but if they work for the NHS they rub the risk.

However, if some want to then go for it, if they don’t ... no worries. Cabin fever seems to be getting to a lot of people atm. I don’t agree with a lot on here but if we were all the same it would be boring ...

Glasgowish

And it is funny how nobody bothers so much about the soldiers, policeman and fireman when they wear their uniforms on Fab.

"And it is funny how nobody bothers so much about the soldiers, policeman and fireman when they wear their uniforms on Fab."

Yeah, we do bother. It’s bloody annoying and so unprofessional.

And men seem to think that having a uniform will guarantee them a shag. So many ‘police officers’ have messaged me to say they’ll bring their cuffs, wear their uniform etc

most fundamental aspects

"And it is funny how nobody bothers so much about the soldiers, policeman and fireman when they wear their uniforms on Fab."

Well my earlier post made reference to that so “nobody” is disingenuous. My previous comment saying they can’t, was in the context of the rest of its sentence.

Whilst I do personally think it’s crass, I’m also not telling anyone not to do it. I’m simply warning of the dangers to someone’s career, to the image in the press of them and to their chosen lifestyle. Something I’m sure a lot of us will agree, is very misunderstood by the press and society at large.

Manchester

"And it is funny how nobody bothers so much about the soldiers, policeman and fireman when they wear their uniforms on Fab.

Well my earlier post made reference to that so “nobody” is disingenuous. My previous comment saying they can’t, was in the context of the rest of its sentence.

Whilst I do personally think it’s crass, I’m also not telling anyone not to do it. I’m simply warning of the dangers to someone’s career, to the image in the press of them and to their chosen lifestyle. Something I’m sure a lot of us will agree, is very misunderstood by the press and society at large. "

Well said

» Add a new message to this topic