FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Box sets

Box sets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *athan 123 OP   Man  over a year ago

rochdale oldham border

Who’s watching what

What’s worth a watch

I’m watching lost I saw back in the day hated it but somehow I’ve ended up watching it again

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I started watching the Sopranos a few years ago on a binge watch. Got to about series 5 then for some reason never finished it. I think I will in the coming weeks

Ozart and Tiger king x

Catfish

True Blood

The Walking Dead

Breaking Bad

Game of Thrones

Peaky Blinders

"Catfish

True Blood

The Walking Dead

Breaking Bad

Game of Thrones

Peaky Blinders "

Argh... I need to get the last 3 seasons of True Blood.... Along with Westworld...

Haven't seen TWD since C5 stopped showing it and whenever I see a review of it, each season is meant to be not as good as the last. Although tbf I think it's meant to have picked up since Angela Kang has become the showrunner.

I'm still working my way through season 1 of Star Trek TOS, and have got the new Twin Peaks to watch at some point. It's been in the pile for well over a year.... Somewhere I've also got the complete box set of, "The West Wing" and, "The Pacific" to get through... Phew.....

"Who’s watching what

What’s worth a watch

I’m watching lost I saw back in the day hated it but somehow I’ve ended up watching it again"

IIRC Lost picks up quite nicely around the season 4 mark when they knew they had an approximate end date/final season commissioned...

If you have not seen it, I can recommend, "Chernobyl" probably the best thing I have seen in AGES and was very well received generally when it first aired last year...

Good girls

True Blood

The Vampire Diaries

Originals

Sex Education

Breaking Bad

Sons of Anarchy

The Good Place

Been busy!

"Catfish

True Blood

The Walking Dead

Breaking Bad

Game of Thrones

Peaky Blinders

Argh... I need to get the last 3 seasons of True Blood.... Along with Westworld...

Haven't seen TWD since C5 stopped showing it and whenever I see a review of it, each season is meant to be not as good as the last. Although tbf I think it's meant to have picked up since Angela Kang has become the showrunner.

I'm still working my way through season 1 of Star Trek TOS, and have got the new Twin Peaks to watch at some point. It's been in the pile for well over a year.... Somewhere I've also got the complete box set of, "The West Wing" and, "The Pacific" to get through... Phew.....

"

If you have Sky Atlantic you can get most of the shows I suggested on there I haven't watched TWD for a while, but having time on my hands, I may get back to that

"Catfish

True Blood

The Walking Dead

Breaking Bad

Game of Thrones

Peaky Blinders

If you have Sky Atlantic you can get most of the shows I suggested on there I haven't watched TWD for a while, but having time on my hands, I may get back to that "

Ah, I don't get/have Sky...! Personally, I am not a fan of Mr Murdoch/Sky buying all the progs over the years that I would watch on terrestrial for "free" (I'm counting the licence fee in the free bit...!!!) and then having to paying for them... Although of course saying that, I now buy the box sets/DVDs as and when...!

I think I need to finish off, "Dexter" before I get to TWD...! (Oh, and the final season of, "Six Feet Under"...!!!)

Ozark , absolutely brilliant

Narcos and narcos Mexico are awesome

"Catfish

True Blood

The Walking Dead

Breaking Bad

Game of Thrones

Peaky Blinders

If you have Sky Atlantic you can get most of the shows I suggested on there I haven't watched TWD for a while, but having time on my hands, I may get back to that

Ah, I don't get/have Sky...! Personally, I am not a fan of Mr Murdoch/Sky buying all the progs over the years that I would watch on terrestrial for "free" (I'm counting the licence fee in the free bit...!!!) and then having to paying for them... Although of course saying that, I now buy the box sets/DVDs as and when...!

I think I need to finish off, "Dexter" before I get to TWD...! (Oh, and the final season of, "Six Feet Under"...!!!)

"

Or.. Buy from them from eBay or CEX as you say If I had to say one or two from my list, I would say True Blood and Breaking Bad are the ones to really watch Dexter is good, I enjoyed that

"Catfish

True Blood

The Walking Dead

Breaking Bad

Game of Thrones

Peaky Blinders

Or.. Buy from them from eBay or CEX as you say If I had to say one or two from my list, I would say True Blood and Breaking Bad are the ones to really watch Dexter is good, I enjoyed that "

I would like to see, "BB" at some point. Amz market place is somewhere I look for stuff like that... I would like to finish off TB. For a while it didn't seem easy to pick season 5 up at a reasonable price, but I think that's changed now. I understand that it do go down the hill a bit after Alan Ball left (End of season 5?). Unfortunately one of my close friends passed away last year rather sadly and unexpectedly but much to his amusement, he left me about 3000 DVDs...!!! (He did know I didn't actually want them all, but I did nab most of the ones I did...!!!)

flea bag,underbelly,breaking bad,after life,safe(netflix),castle rock.

Watching Banshee again.

"Catfish

True Blood

The Walking Dead

Breaking Bad

Game of Thrones

Peaky Blinders

Or.. Buy from them from eBay or CEX as you say If I had to say one or two from my list, I would say True Blood and Breaking Bad are the ones to really watch Dexter is good, I enjoyed that

I would like to see, "BB" at some point. Amz market place is somewhere I look for stuff like that... I would like to finish off TB. For a while it didn't seem easy to pick season 5 up at a reasonable price, but I think that's changed now. I understand that it do go down the hill a bit after Alan Ball left (End of season 5?). Unfortunately one of my close friends passed away last year rather sadly and unexpectedly but much to his amusement, he left me about 3000 DVDs...!!! (He did know I didn't actually want them all, but I did nab most of the ones I did...!!!)"

Is Amazon Place better for price? I've never looked there before Sorry to hear about your friend But.. 3,000 DVDs That's sweet of him to leave so many to you

By *icola2202Couple  over a year ago

Chatham

Sons of anarchy is a must

By *ungscotsman26Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Sunderland till I die

Ozark

Rust to riches

Still to watch.

Tiger king

Safe house

"Catfish

True Blood

The Walking Dead

Breaking Bad

Game of Thrones

Peaky Blinders

I would like to see, "BB" at some point. Amz market place is somewhere I look for stuff like that... I would like to finish off TB. For a while it didn't seem easy to pick season 5 up at a reasonable price, but I think that's changed now. I understand that it do go down the hill a bit after Alan Ball left (End of season 5?). Unfortunately one of my close friends passed away last year rather sadly and unexpectedly but much to his amusement, he left me about 3000 DVDs...!!! (He did know I didn't actually want them all, but I did nab most of the ones I did...!!!)

Is Amazon Place better for price? I've never looked there before Sorry to hear about your friend But.. 3,000 DVDs That's sweet of him to leave so many to you "

Amazon is probably just where I head to, "Because.."

Yeah, it was a bit of a running joke between us. I got the Star Treks from him and enjoying just how fab DeForest Kelly was as Dr McCoy. I also got the all the Carry Ons, complete Cracker, Two Ronnies, Space 1999, Fireball XL5, The Brothers, Dallas and Dynasty...!!! LOL (Amongst things!)

"Catfish

True Blood

The Walking Dead

Breaking Bad

Game of Thrones

Peaky Blinders

Is Amazon Place better for price? I've never looked there before Sorry to hear about your friend But.. 3,000 DVDs That's sweet of him to leave so many to you

Yeah, it was a bit of a running joke between us. I got the Star Treks from him and enjoying just how fab DeForest Kelly was as Dr McCoy. I also got the all the Carry Ons, complete Cracker, Two Ronnies, Space 1999, Fireball XL5, The Brothers, Dallas and Dynasty...!!! LOL (Amongst things!)"

Sounds like you don't need Amazon, you have it all by the seems of it

[Removed by poster at 02/04/20 23:27:43]

By *uicy jonesMan  over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

Ohhh I've got A team , knight rider , Miami vice , dexter , Los Angeles ncis , Merlin , the professional , the chef , falwtey towers , all the lord of the rings films , air wolf , police academy , Harry Potter , James Bond , Sherlock homes , back to the future , and lots more !!!! Feekkkk I'm sad !! Half of theses haven't even been opened !!!

"Catfish

True Blood

The Walking Dead

Breaking Bad

Game of Thrones

Peaky Blinders

Yeah, it was a bit of a running joke between us. I got the Star Treks from him and enjoying just how fab DeForest Kelly was as Dr McCoy. I also got the all the Carry Ons, complete Cracker, Two Ronnies, Space 1999, Fireball XL5, The Brothers, Dallas and Dynasty...!!! LOL (Amongst things!)

Sounds like you don't need Amazon, you have it all by the seems of it "

LOL - It certainly seems that way!!!

"Ohhh I've got A team , knight rider , Miami vice , dexter , Los Angeles ncis , Merlin , the professional , the chef , falwtey towers , all the lord of the rings films , air wolf , police academy , Harry Potter , James Bond , Sherlock homes , back to the future , and lots more !!!! Feekkkk I'm sad !! Half of theses haven't even been opened !!! "

LOL - You're not sad.... You're not the only ones with unopened DVDs...!!!

Tiger King... omfg and I thought I was weird!

By *uicy jonesMan  over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

"Ohhh I've got A team , knight rider , Miami vice , dexter , Los Angeles ncis , Merlin , the professional , the chef , falwtey towers , all the lord of the rings films , air wolf , police academy , Harry Potter , James Bond , Sherlock homes , back to the future , and lots more !!!! Feekkkk I'm sad !! Half of theses haven't even been opened !!!

LOL - You're not sad.... You're not the only ones with unopened DVDs...!!! "

It is crazy though as I have amazon prime , the Disney + channel and my freesat humax box ,, , but crazily I prefer my music ,,,, don't watch a lot of tv , but lately havr been for obvious reasons

"Tiger King... omfg and I thought I was weird! "

I watched 5 episodes and just thought it was boring

"flea bag,underbelly,breaking bad,after life,safe(netflix),castle rock. "

Love Fleabag

Ozark is brilliant

Outlander

This is us

Life in pieces

Haunting of hill house

Big little lies

Manifest

Heartland

Haven

I enjoyed all of these, but I do have terrible taste at times, so I accept no responsibility for them being rubbish

By *elloIntrigueMan  over a year ago

North West UK

I know its been out a few years but have now started watching Preacher with Dominic Cooper. Up to episode 5 on series 1 and enjoying it so far

» Add a new message to this topic