FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Kids around all the time

Kids around all the time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ribsa OP   Man  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

How is everyone coping have their children at home all the time. No time alone or with your just your other half even when there in bed and asleep you still have to be quiet and as for getting all your toys out that's not going to be easy. The magic wand that you thought was quiet suddenly seems to sound like a jack hammer being used in your bedroom.

I have my FwB stopping with my during this lockdown seemed like a great idea well in all honesty it was but having my son at home all the time means our toys aren't coming out to play very much and she love the fuck machine and wand, also means silent sex or keeping noise right down.

So how are others coping?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Got me curious now..if this went on like it may well do, how many lock down couplings like this could actually turn into a full on relationship?

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Got me curious now..if this went on like it may well do, how many lock down couplings like this could actually turn into a full on relationship? "

Don't you start. Thats what my fwb asked me today... silent sex is funny though.. we scared ourselves today as knocked something down mid sex

"Got me curious now..if this went on like it may well do, how many lock down couplings like this could actually turn into a full on relationship?

Don't you start. Thats what my fwb asked me today... silent sex is funny though.. we scared ourselves today as knocked something down mid sex "

A box at end of your bed

"Got me curious now..if this went on like it may well do, how many lock down couplings like this could actually turn into a full on relationship?

Don't you start. Thats what my fwb asked me today... silent sex is funny though.. we scared ourselves today as knocked something down mid sex "

Yep nerve wracking is there going to be a knock on the door or are they just going to burst in. if you normally don't close your bedroom door fully latched the question why is your bedroom door always closed now.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"How is everyone coping have their children at home all the time. No time alone or with your just your other half even when there in bed and asleep you still have to be quiet and as for getting all your toys out that's not going to be easy. The magic wand that you thought was quiet suddenly seems to sound like a jack hammer being used in your bedroom.

I have my FwB stopping with my during this lockdown seemed like a great idea well in all honesty it was but having my son at home all the time means our toys aren't coming out to play very much and she love the fuck machine and wand, also means silent sex or keeping noise right down.

So how are others coping? "

.. how do married/living together couples with children cope at any time? Easily! You just do!

A box at end of your bed

"How is everyone coping have their children at home all the time. No time alone or with your just your other half even when there in bed and asleep you still have to be quiet and as for getting all your toys out that's not going to be easy. The magic wand that you thought was quiet suddenly seems to sound like a jack hammer being used in your bedroom.

.. how do married/living together couples with children cope at any time? Easily! You just do!

"

Unless they are very young you can normally get sometime to yourselves when they are at school or out at friends.

It's very unusual to have them home under your feet 24/7.

By *randmrsmanchesterCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Smallest has nearly caught us a few times but shes only 3. Shes like a quiet ninja. Oldest is like a bull in a China shop so always know when hes around Haha

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Nothing new to us. Our children are always around and awake when we are.

The only wild sex we can have is when we can have the chance to get the odd dirty weekend away.

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Unless they are very young you can normally get sometime to yourselves when they are at school or out at friends.

It's very unusual to have them home under your feet 24/7."

Is it? We are at work when ours are at school.

I dont have any but I guess it must be a nightmare by most by now lol.

By *erdyWoman  over a year ago

wiltshire

sooooo glad I don't have kids!

No kids in our house

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"Got me curious now..if this went on like it may well do, how many lock down couplings like this could actually turn into a full on relationship? "

I had this conversation the other day with a friend about all the Fab Single couples stuck together not able to play away...

I am coming up for a month of not seeing my child due to me being a front line worker - but I can imagine the kids are driving there parents round the bend at the moment lol

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Considering taking a bedroom door off its hinges.

If I have to listen to 1 more hissy fit followed by a slamming bedroom door....

» Add a new message to this topic