FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bi guys/gals meeting bi couples - 1 good and 1 not so good

Bi guys/gals meeting bi couples - 1 good and 1 not so good

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nlyIfItsWorthIt OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

So what do you do if you meet a couple and everything is fine, except only 1 half of the couple does anything for you physically?

Do you play along so you can have fun with the half you like while tolerating the one you don't, do you try to get a 1-2-1 meet with the half you do fancy or do you call it a day and move on?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Call it a day. I'm only here for good experiences where I'm fully into who and what I'm doing.

By *iddlesticksMan  over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

"Call it a day. I'm only here for good experiences where I'm fully into who and what I'm doing. "

It, you’re a day.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I would only get intimate with people I am attracted to, whether that be a one to one meet or anything else - certainly wouldn't play with someone just because it meant I got to play with someone else

By *nlyIfItsWorthIt OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Once met a couple and one half spent the entire time in the kitchen while me and the other one played.

I thought they were coming in to the bedroom to play too but it never happened.

I was clearly wanted but only by 1 half of the couple but they didn't make this apparent until I was already in the bed and having fun.

I was ok, but weird too. I was inexperienced so now I would say something but at the time I just went with the flow.

» Add a new message to this topic