FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > If youve lost track of what day it is...

If youve lost track of what day it is...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

anytime during the last fortnight give me a thumb.

It's called Day Disorientation and there is a cure it's known as work on a Monday.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

[Removed by poster at 02/04/20 10:47:19]

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"[Thursday removed by poster at 02/04/20 10:47:19]"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I never ever know the day, time or date..it's how I prefer my life..I have night and day..I find my days go no slower or faster than any other as my brain is not focused on time..I lived years homeless where time is not of importance

"I never ever know the day, time or date..it's how I prefer my life..I have night and day..I find my days go no slower or faster than any other as my brain is not focused on time..I lived years homeless where time is not of importance "
The particular day treadmill probably has a lot to do with work so in some ways it's nice not to have to give a damn. That comment about homelessness. ..do you find that prior experience is of help to your now mindset in the present circumstances?

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Finished might shift at 8am - still awake drinking coffee.

11:14am - noticed it wasn't Monday

11:18am - noticed it also wasn't Saturday

11:20am - logs on here, no longer care

"Finished might shift at 8am - still awake drinking coffee.

11:20am - logs on here, no longer care "

You sound like you need to get a grip on yourself! It's Friday!!

Newcastle

11:20am - logs on here, no longer care You sound like you need to get a grip on yourself! It's Friday!!"

Leave me alone! Evil

Lol

Just thought it was Thursday while I was typing that lol

Newcastle

FUCK

It is Thursday!

4 day week next week and the week after for anyone still working

11:20am - logs on here, no longer care You sound like you need to get a grip on yourself! It's Friday!!

Leave me alone! Evil

Lol

Just thought it was Thursday while I was typing that lol

"

Lol

"I never ever know the day, time or date..it's how I prefer my life..I have night and day..I find my days go no slower or faster than any other as my brain is not focused on time..I lived years homeless where time is not of importance The particular day treadmill probably has a lot to do with work so in some ways it's nice not to have to give a damn. That comment about homelessness. ..do you find that prior experience is of help to your now mindset in the present circumstances?"

Very much so and in so many ways...I don't have expectations from others or from life..tis what it is..I also have a better knowledge of living off the land than I do of modern society..modern society I find difficult..but put me in the wilderness and I'm at home. I didn't live on the streets as that in itself is a form of society..I lived in a woodland which I manage..even now I only see the house if my gf is there and that is one day a week off work or evenings..she is my home not the four walls. All we need in life is food, warmth, water and shelter...all of which is not a problem for me wherever my road takes me. I know how to find north no matter where I am but this is also a spiritual north in sense that north is moving forward toward something new..so I'm never lost in direction or life..I maybe disorientated but not lost. Excuse if this a longer post than it should be.

Working shifts for 20 years I can't even tell you what month it is!

"I never ever know the day, time or date..it's how I prefer my life..I have night and day..I find my days go no slower or faster than any other as my brain is not focused on time..I lived years homeless where time is not of importance The particular day treadmill probably has a lot to do with work so in some ways it's nice not to have to give a damn. That comment about homelessness. ..do you find that prior experience is of help to your now mindset in the present circumstances?

Very much so and in so many ways...I don't have expectations from others or from life..tis what it is..I also have a better knowledge of living off the land than I do of modern society..modern society I find difficult..but put me in the wilderness and I'm at home. I didn't live on the streets as that in itself is a form of society..I lived in a woodland which I manage..even now I only see the house if my gf is there and that is one day a week off work or evenings..she is my home not the four walls. All we need in life is food, warmth, water and shelter...all of which is not a problem for me wherever my road takes me. I know how to find north no matter where I am but this is also a spiritual north in sense that north is moving forward toward something new..so I'm never lost in direction or life..I maybe disorientated but not lost. Excuse if this a longer post than it should be. "

Brother, I like your style and you have a lot of good insight.

"Working shifts for 20 years I can't even tell you what month it is!"
That pic of yours should be copyrighted under the title, Humour Inc!

"I never ever know the day, time or date..it's how I prefer my life..I have night and day..I find my days go no slower or faster than any other as my brain is not focused on time..I lived years homeless where time is not of importance The particular day treadmill probably has a lot to do with work so in some ways it's nice not to have to give a damn. That comment about homelessness. ..do you find that prior experience is of help to your now mindset in the present circumstances?

Very much so and in so many ways...I don't have expectations from others or from life..tis what it is..I also have a better knowledge of living off the land than I do of modern society..modern society I find difficult..but put me in the wilderness and I'm at home. I didn't live on the streets as that in itself is a form of society..I lived in a woodland which I manage..even now I only see the house if my gf is there and that is one day a week off work or evenings..she is my home not the four walls. All we need in life is food, warmth, water and shelter...all of which is not a problem for me wherever my road takes me. I know how to find north no matter where I am but this is also a spiritual north in sense that north is moving forward toward something new..so I'm never lost in direction or life..I maybe disorientated but not lost. Excuse if this a longer post than it should be. Brother, I like your style and you have a lot of good insight."

Silence and solitary really hit me to begin with then I twigged it..our society in essencephalitis has become quite lazy with remote controls..technology..food readily available. When I cut off from people I started each day by starting a fire which meant finding my kindling and my thickerry stuff..then light it stoke it then get pan on and cook once I d found my natural foods..then once food cooked do my laundry..washing clothes in pan..what I'm saying is my brain was constantly active, busy..the isolation had no way of grabbing at me as the brain had survival priorities to focus on..keep busy and stay disciplined.

Very much so and in so many ways...I don't have expectations from others or from life..tis what it is..I also have a better knowledge of living off the land than I do of modern society..modern society I find difficult..but put me in the wilderness and I'm at home. I didn't live on the streets as that in itself is a form of society..I lived in a woodland which I manage..even now I only see the house if my gf is there and that is one day a week off work or evenings..she is my home not the four walls. All we need in life is food, warmth, water and shelter...all of which is not a problem for me wherever my road takes me. I know how to find north no matter where I am but this is also a spiritual north in sense that north is moving forward toward something new..so I'm never lost in direction or life..I maybe disorientated but not lost. Excuse if this a longer post than it should be. Brother, I like your style and you have a lot of good insight.

Silence and solitary really hit me to begin with then I twigged it..our society in essencephalitis has become quite lazy with remote controls..technology..food readily available. When I cut off from people I started each day by starting a fire which meant finding my kindling and my thickerry stuff..then light it stoke it then get pan on and cook once I d found my natural foods..then once food cooked do my laundry..washing clothes in pan..what I'm saying is my brain was constantly active, busy..the isolation had no way of grabbing at me as the brain had survival priorities to focus on..keep busy and stay disciplined. "

Where does a man go to get a taste of that lifestyle? It should be mandatorily taught in schools.

I'm biased but I do believe some should be taught..society leaves a lot of thinking to technology these days..we Google stuff not read books..we use phones and calculators but supposing one day the grid went down..it's no more unlikely than government ordering people indoors..but it's not just on a larger scale its just a case of spending some time with nothing but basic essentails. .it's suprising what maybe learned. People are in isolation..but with electric, water, WiFi. .everything..back in the 70s we were put onto a 3 day week, no government finances to cover..for half the week we had to fill every receptacle possibLe with water from a stand pipe..baths, pans.anything..one fill per household then the other half week you sat in candle light with no cookers, no TV. .because there was no power..this went on a long time..we adapt..we learn to adapt...simples

Ive lost my watch currently so I dont even know the time.

"Ive lost my watch currently so I dont even know the time. "

With nothing else to do does time not become pleasurably irrelevant..you ve nowhere to be, nothing to do at a certain time..

"Ive lost my watch currently so I dont even know the time.

With nothing else to do does time not become pleasurably irrelevant..you ve nowhere to be, nothing to do at a certain time.. "

Its great actually yes, just come in when the light goes

By *ourayloversCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

(Lou) I've had to set up day reminders on my work laptop so I know what day it is

"Ive lost my watch currently so I dont even know the time.

With nothing else to do does time not become pleasurably irrelevant..you ve nowhere to be, nothing to do at a certain time..

Its great actually yes, just come in when the light goes "

And what greater way to spend a day..a glass of something in your hand and nibbles...not a care in the world garjass

» Add a new message to this topic