FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > WLTM a woman with a big, hairy, possibly - sloppy/chubby/loose pussy...

WLTM a woman with a big, hairy, possibly - sloppy/chubby/loose pussy...

By *punky_steve OP   Man 5 weeks ago

London and Surrounds

Hi,

So, this is a slightly different post - over the many lockdowns we had I became fascinated looking at pictures on the internet of older women who have a larger, hairy pussy... would share some photos on here of what I mean, but, Im not sure how to do so easily - so heres a link to an example from xhamster : https://thumb-p7.xhcdn.com/a/5is1xhQpAYNo8-FFr-uLBg/000/019/291/307_1000.jpg

Generally speaking, Ive noticed that the kind of pictures Ive seen tend to show women who are mid-50s or older - but this is not a barrier - there are younger women Ive seen pictures of with exactly what Im looking for!

Also, it doesnt seem to be too related to your body type - Ive seen the sloppy/chubby/loose looking pussy on women who are not BBW material - infact, sometimes even a lady who is rather slim seems to have the pussy Im dreaming of!

So, if you are hairy down there and think you have a bigger...maybe have that looseish pussy - Id like to at least chat to you and maybe - just maybe- be able to see it up close and personal and hopefully play with it sometime - and maybe trying to satisfy it too

Im a professional guy, early 40s and Im sure you would be happy with what I have to offer !

Happy to travel to you

Steve

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic