FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Critique my profile aka roast me

Critique my profile aka roast me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been on fabs long enough to no longer be a complete newbie now, but I've had a real lack of meets and interactions. Have a look at my profile and give me some harsh points to work on

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well the four lines you bothered to write on your profile doesn't really give anyone much to get excited about....

"Well the four lines you bothered to write on your profile doesn't really give anyone much to get excited about....

"

Went for the less is more approach,but ended up with less is less haha. I'll rework that

By *imply DeeWoman  over a year ago

Wherever

First thing - age range, 99? Really?

And you’re grown up man, why would you call yourself a “boy”, puts me personally off.

Otherwise, good luck OP.

By *imply DeeWoman  over a year ago

Wherever

Also I don’t like your username. (Sorry but you asked for it)

All fair points

By *innerforthreeMan  over a year ago

London/herts

[Removed by poster at 23/06/23 14:42:24]

London/herts

"First thing - age range, 99? Really?

And you’re grown up man, why would you call yourself a “boy”, puts me personally off.

Otherwise, good luck OP."

Don't knock 99 year olds till you've tried them...

London/herts

"Well the four lines you bothered to write on your profile doesn't really give anyone much to get excited about....

"

An ex PT with a massive cock....am sure he will do just fine for those looking for that.

Bastard.

An ex PT with a massive cock....am sure he will do just fine for those looking for that.

Bastard."

Thank you haha

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"Been on fabs long enough to no longer be a complete newbie now, but I've had a real lack of meets and interactions. Have a look at my profile and give me some harsh points to work on

"

. The fact that you are a single guy who can accommodate is a good thing.As a single guy I feel it’s a good idea to attend socials and mix in as best you can give out some verifications of your night out and hopefully you will get some back which you can display thereby getting your noticed showing people what a nice friendly guy you are also you may make a connections for a later date.Not sure if clubs and are your thing but I always feel they are a good way for single guys to have a night out meet people to get themselves some verification so that helps get you noticed.Best of luck with whatever you decide to do.

» Add a new message to this topic