FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > DJ looking for work

DJ looking for work

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hocboy587 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Hi all im a Dj been doing it for years and i would love to break into the aldult seen and get some gigs if you hold events or know of anyone on the look out plz drop me a P.m out reply in thread.

Im a open format dj so i can play anything from the 70's to current of the most popular genres of music, links to my mixes can also be sent

Thanks in advise.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

London

[Removed by poster at 09/06/23 07:11:13]

London

"Hi all im a Dj been doing it for years and i would love to break into the aldult seen and get some gigs if you hold events or know of anyone on the look out plz drop me a P.m out reply in thread.

Im a open format dj so i can play anything from the 70's to current of the most popular genres of music, links to my mixes can also be sent

Thanks in advise."

Sorry i should really proof read before sending lol let me start again as i can't edit.

Hi all im a Dj been doing it for years and i would love to break into the adult scene and get some gigs if you hold events or know of anyone on the look out plz drop me a P.m or reply in this thread.

Thanks in advance.

» Add a new message to this topic