FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Rios newbies..... What do we need to know?

Rios newbies..... What do we need to know?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *odeos_gringo OP   Couple  over a year ago

belfast

We are heading to London in a couple of weeks just for the wkd.

Thought we'd head to Rios to check it out.

We have nothing like this in Ireland & we haven't been anywhere like this before.

Can you give me a rundown of what to wear, bring, expect?

We're both very comfortable naked & very social.

Also do we need to register or anything before going?

TIA

Rodeo x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go with a open mind. Dont expect sex or anything just go with the flow and relax

By *ARKblondeCouple  over a year ago

london

No registration required, bring flip flops if you've got a thing about wet feet...and if it's not Saturday night bring your shitty stick to bat away the less educated

That being said, we actually enjoy it everytime we go, the saunas are lovely and naked is the way forward they provide towels.

When are you going? Asking for a friend

I'm thinking of popping by soon. What day would you say was the best day to go for someone new ?

By *odeos_gringo OP   Couple  over a year ago

belfast

"No registration required, bring flip flops if you've got a thing about wet feet...and if it's not Saturday night bring your shitty stick to bat away the less educated

That being said, we actually enjoy it everytime we go, the saunas are lovely and naked is the way forward they provide towels.

When are you going? Asking for a friend "

We are planning to go on Sat 21st Jan so thankfully no big stick needed as I see it's just couples lol.

Bring flip flops and your own toiletries.

You can bring your own booze. The bar will refrigerate and serve you then.

Large towels are provided and if they get wet ask the bar staff and they’ll provide fresh replacements.

There are lockers to store your belongings. Don’t bring valuables.

Sundays seem to be the best day to visit.

I’ve not been to a couples night since before covid.

By *oan77Man  over a year ago

London, Fulham

how's Rios in the afternoon? Many people as well? thinking about going for my first time

"No registration required, bring flip flops if you've got a thing about wet feet...and if it's not Saturday night bring your shitty stick to bat away the less educated

When are you going? Asking for a friend

We are planning to go on Sat 21st Jan so thankfully no big stick needed as I see it's just couples lol. "

Hmmmmm this thread tempted me to go….. but alas it’s couples only. Would have been fun.

By *woforfun 1000Couple  over a year ago

tadworth

We are heading into London Saturday 21st thinking of popping in during the day for our first time!

[Removed by poster at 06/01/23 14:45:28]

"We are heading into London Saturday 21st thinking of popping in during the day for our first time! "

FYI - usually half the facilities are closed day time, as there’s so few patrons.

You’ll still have access to a 7 person sized jacuzzi , swim pool, a steam and sauna

the big jacuzzi is the best though but it’s got to be busy for that to open up

tadworth

"We are heading into London Saturday 21st thinking of popping in during the day for our first time!

FYI - usually half the facilities are closed day time, as there’s so few patrons.

You’ll still have access to a 7 person sized jacuzzi , swim pool, a steam and sauna "

Thanks for the info, are there playrooms there?

There are around 6 or 7 ‘relaxation’ rooms of varying sizes that you can use.

There are locks in the inside should you need to have privacy. You’ll often have men cruising the corridors wanting to join in the fun should you want that.

tadworth

"There are around 6 or 7 ‘relaxation’ rooms of varying sizes that you can use.

There are locks in the inside should you need to have privacy. You’ll often have men cruising the corridors wanting to join in the fun should you want that."

Sounds great thank you

By *ARKblondeCouple  over a year ago

london

"

Hmmmmm this thread tempted me to go….. but alas it’s couples only. Would have been fun."

There's still every other day, and sat/sun daytime

By *imply DeeWoman  over a year ago

Wherever

How is it there for a single woman Saturday/Sunday daytime?

"How is it there for a single woman Saturday/Sunday daytime?"

Sunday seems to be the most popular day. So your chances are better on this day then other days.

By *lassy lady 216Woman  over a year ago

Craigavon

If you want to pm me guys I can tell you all you need to know

"

Hmmmmm this thread tempted me to go….. but alas it’s couples only. Would have been fun.

There's still every other day, and sat/sun daytime "

Been on a weekday before and the couples nights sound soooooo good

By *C79Man  over a year ago

Caterham

Buckle up, this is gonna be a bit ranty... I've been there a fair few times after lockdown ended, apart from couples night for obvious reasons. Personally, I liked going there just to be naked, relaxed and enjoy the facilities, mostly the steam rooms. The issue I have is that there is the constant swarm of the wanking dead spoiling the atmosphere. Any lady or couple WILL get approached & given the usual bs from these dead-eyed parasites. If you have the confidence to tell them to do one then you should be able to enjoy yourself. If that kind of thing bothers you, I'd suggest not going. You'll also have to put up with sauna/steam room doors being constantly opened as the WD check to see the ratio of men to women. You may also encounter people laying down in the steam/sauna rooms, taking up a lot of space (they are quite small) or using menthol oil & that can be pungent of you don't like the smell. You'll also notice that the 2 smaller jacuzzis have a high chlorine level & can make your eyes quite sore. There will be a lot of people wearing swimsuits/shorts so it's not a 100% naked environment. Maybe that's a plus, maybe not.

You make some fair points and I agree with your experiences.

I visit Rios regularly, always with a date or partner. I don’t visit alone, as it’s a waste of time. It’s now £32 for a single male and £32 for MF couple.

Only 1 of the small jacuzzis is highly chlorinated. I agree that might be subjective. We can always make a choice on jacuzzi.

Regarding sauna etiquette, it’s simply ask a person politely to sit up. I’ve always experienced good nature in the saunas. I don’t use the steam room, as it’s not my cuppa.

Men who masturbate, I’ve never seen this, but I would expect this goes on. And my partners have been inappropriately touched at the venue. Ladies need steely resolve to keep men away.

Rios with all its issues, and you’ve highlighted these, remains the only such place in central London, with no membership and a creepy, seedy environment, with basic spa facilities and a selection of relaxation rooms that’s perfect for private single snd group play.

I would like it to improve will it ever, I doubt it. Will I continue to patron the venue. Yes I will.

By *ewis383Man  over a year ago

queenboro

I have always had a great time at rios single women always welcome and get a lot of attention

Agree with you guys, takes a certain type of woman to be able to deal properly with a lot of these guys and turns out I'm not!

By *rizlarMan  over a year ago

Bridgwater

I've been going there now and then over the years and it makes me sick how some of the men hound the ladies and won't leave them alone!

I’d suggest for single men, don’t expect to meet a lady to play with. Pay your £32 and enjoy the facilities and creepy vibes. If you see a female, just be polite.

One lady I took as a date, liked the friendly approach, even though we were showering up to leave, she commented how polite the guy was.

Would anyone like to go along together ?

I’ll be heading to Rios tomorrow evening

By *anny Boy31Man  over a year ago

Belfast all over the Uk and Ireland

I was thinking of going on Thursday evening as I’m in London with work. Getting mixed reviews here

"I was thinking of going on Thursday evening as I’m in London with work. Getting mixed reviews here"

Don’t have any expectations to play and you’ll be fine. Sundays are the best day to attend.

"I was thinking of going on Thursday evening as I’m in London with work. Getting mixed reviews here

Don’t have any expectations to play and you’ll be fine. Sundays are the best day to attend. "

It’s looking like more of a naturist club than a swinger’s club?

I can’t get much info from their website

"I was thinking of going on Thursday evening as I’m in London with work. Getting mixed reviews here

Don’t have any expectations to play and you’ll be fine. Sundays are the best day to attend.

I can’t get much info from their website "

It’s not a swingers club.

What kind of club is it?

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

I can’t get much info from their website "

You've answered your own question

By *ansteelMan  over a year ago

Durham

I was thinking of attending tomorrow afternoon with no expectation to play.

It would be great if there are females using the facilities as well. Also if everyone was naked but reading some of the comments this doesn’t seem to be the case?

In two minds now.

By *issC_UseMeWoman  over a year ago

London & South Coast

Any thoughts on weekday afternoons for single females? Weekends tend to be too full of other commitments. Also recognising the possible need to pack my shitty stick to fend off the hungry single males

Looking to attend this week! Visited Kestrels and VA but never tried Rios. Best afternoon for single guys? Or is this a poor question haha

By *yry116Man  over a year ago

hackney

Im planning on going this week late afternoon/evening I’ve never been but anyone up for going together or meeting up there message me

Hi,

I'm a newbie. Thinking about going tonight.

Not expecting anything, but it'll be nice to meet someone that may or may not be new to Rio's.

Drop me a message if you're interested in meeting.

» Add a new message to this topic