FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Is honesty always the best policy

Is honesty always the best policy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lassy lady 216 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Craigavon

I have always been brought up to always tell people the truth and that honesty is the best policy but is it imagine this you are a guy who is on fab you gave a girlfriend she doesnt kniw you are on it after a long time you finally meet someone who you connecf with on all levels she has told you that she doesnt play with married or attached guys do you come clean and tell her knowing that that would be the end of things or think fuck it shd wont find out and just keep quiet lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eanbelfastMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Yes. I know people will say it’s not always black and white but anything built on a lie is a lie. I prefer to be open and honest and at least that way people can form an opinion about you on who you really are. If you click then you genuinely click where as if you click with a lie where will it go or end.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Lol, op you don't really expect that someone admits on a forum post that he or she would keep up the lie to get the fuck?

By *awkeye_30Man  over a year ago

Limerick

"I have always been brought up to always tell people the truth and that honesty is the best policy but is it imagine this you are a guy who is on fab you gave a girlfriend she doesnt kniw you are on it after a long time you finally meet someone who you connecf with on all levels she has told you that she doesnt play with married or attached guys do you come clean and tell her knowing that that would be the end of things or think fuck it shd wont find out and just keep quiet lol"

It a tough one really, very valid question, I'm sure it happens much more than people would care to admit...

Honesty is always best, let that person be the judge , I'd always be fairly blunt...to my detriment sometimes...

I'd find it hard to believe a girl or guy would leave their respective partners though in that situation..unless someone proves me wrong....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I guess if you're ok with lying to your partner it won't really bother you to lie to your fab buddy either..

"I have always been brought up to always tell people the truth and that honesty is the best policy but is it imagine this you are a guy who is on fab you gave a girlfriend she doesnt kniw you are on it after a long time you finally meet someone who you connecf with on all levels she has told you that she doesnt play with married or attached guys do you come clean and tell her knowing that that would be the end of things or think fuck it shd wont find out and just keep quiet lol"

Honesty is the best policy, the truth always comes out eventually. He should break up with the girlfriend first before doing anything.

By *allying555Man  over a year ago

Galway .Limerick

"I guess if you're ok with lying to your partner it won't really bother you to lie to your fab buddy either.."
. U dead right there

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'd expect him to have the balls to be honest and to find an appropriate match who consents fully

"I guess if you're ok with lying to your partner it won't really bother you to lie to your fab buddy either.."

That's my logic too. If you're okay with letting down a person, who should matter the most, you'll most definitely be okay with letting down a person you've never met.

Especially if one hasn't been upfront about it from a get go.

By *allyWally19Woman  over a year ago

The Road to Nowhere

I think this is bang on the money.

I previously had in my profile that I wouldn't meet attached guys . Now, I got some stick for it from people (everyone has an opinion & is entitled to it) but I also noticed a number of guys who clearly lied about their status...some came clean after a few messages whilst another waited until 2 hours before I was due to meet him. I've thought about the fact that I quite possibly may have met attached guys, unknown to myself.

I'm just a stranger on the internet. Connection or not, if a guy will lie to his partner, they will definitely lie to me.....note....this is 100% NOT applicable to all guys!

[Removed by poster at 27/01/20 10:23:11]

"I guess if you're ok with lying to your partner it won't really bother you to lie to your fab buddy either..

I previously had in my profile that I wouldn't meet attached guys . Now, I got some stick for it from people (everyone has an opinion & is entitled to it) but I also noticed a number of guys who clearly lied about their status...some came clean after a few messages whilst another waited until 2 hours before I was due to meet him. I've thought about the fact that I quite possibly may have met attached guys, unknown to myself.

I'm just a stranger on the internet. Connection or not, if a guy will lie to his partner, they will definitely lie to me.....note....this is 100% NOT applicable to all guys! "

I have this clearly on my profile but its the internet so people will lie to get a ride. I had two hotel meets in a row not turn up. After some digging around turned out one was very recently married as was the other one who should have being at home helping with his newborn baby. I met both for coffee and grilled them about being attached both said they were single. Its funny I even walked one back to his car and joked he couldn't be attached as there was no child car seats.

"I guess if you're ok with lying to your partner it won't really bother you to lie to your fab buddy either..

I'm just a stranger on the internet. Connection or not, if a guy will lie to his partner, they will definitely lie to me.....note....this is 100% NOT applicable to all guys!

I have this clearly on my profile but its the internet so people will lie to get a ride. I had two hotel meets in a row not turn up. After some digging around turned out one was very recently married as was the other one who should have being at home helping with his newborn baby. I met both for coffee and grilled them about being attached both said they were single. Its funny I even walked one back to his car and joked he couldn't be attached as there was no child car seats.

"

The Pink Panther has nothing on the Red Cougar when it comes to detective work

The Pink Panther has nothing on the Red Cougar when it comes to detective work "

I have had to turn into a Private Dick-tective

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

It’s far more easier to lie to someone on fab if they choose to keep it quiet they attached. Most men are fully aware that a good majority of people both men and women won’t play without partner knowing. Who’s to say even if they do say partner aware and partner not on site how would you even know thats correct.

I lied to my ex the mother of my kids..it ruined our relationship, and I'm single a few years and to this day we still can't see eye to eye..ever since then and the damage I saw a lie can cause, be it a big one or small one, I've been nothing but up front and honest with everyone..took me a while but I've copped on.. makes everything easier going forward.. especially with a clearer conscious..I share my face on fab at times, I answer anything I'm asked honestly..nothing to hide and not ashamed to be on here..

By *allyWally19Woman  over a year ago

The Road to Nowhere

The Pink Panther has nothing on the Red Cougar when it comes to detective work

I have had to turn into a Private Dick-tective"

I lold ALOT at that

» Add a new message to this topic