FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Elections

Elections

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irl4fucking18 OP   Woman  over a year ago

city

Who you voting for and what you think who will get in an either make a change or fuck it up again an screw us?

Sinn Fein for me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

Absolutely noone that stands out to me that i would even consider as a strongish candidate. Regardless of who we vote for were all going to be screwed and not in a good way. Serious overhaul is needed in the way the country and indeed the dail is run

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm disgusted that it's on the Saturday.. I fly out Friday night so I won't be here to vote

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

I always vote for the shinners as I think they're the only ones that have any chance of breaking the FF/FG tradition.

I don't think much would change but at least we can say we tried something new.

How FF/FG keep getting voted in is beyond me.

But then again, political parties are like sports teams. People just support them out of some stupid sense of loyalty.

By *adrarfjordr VoyeurMan  over a year ago

Waterford

"I always vote for the shinners as I think they're the only ones that have any chance of breaking the FF/FG tradition.

I don't think much would change but at least we can say we tried something new.

How FF/FG keep getting voted in is beyond me.

But then again, political parties are like sports teams. People just support them out of some stupid sense of loyalty."

In any other country they would be the same party they are so close in ideology. I try not to vote along party lines and pick by candidate. At the moment I haven't a clue who I will vote for

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

I used to vote SF, cause their proposals were not too far gone. I figured northern Ireland could do with some representation, and maybe they could steer the FF/FG crowd to be a little bit more nationalist, a little less spitting on Irish culture, and their local policies to me were pretty okay.

But tbh, they sicken me these days.

All I know is, the current crowd are in way over their heads, health, housing, crime, the whole lot are in freefall.

honestly haven't decided yet.would prefer if the big two didn't make a goverment this time but unfortunately the alternatives are too right wing for my tastes or too unpopular.

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

They all must think that we all have bad memories .just listen to labour .when they were in with fine Gael.joan burton destroy the social welfare department .Alan kelly wanted to screw us with the water charges .

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

Not voting this time around..no point in voting as no real change will happen..its a waste of paper..its always been the same in ireland ..its either been a ff or a fg dominated government..ff would make crazy election promises and follow through on them and when the shit hits the fan fg come in and clean up the mess by imposing austherity making life difficult for everyone..now we have a mix of the 2 and guess what no real change and nor will there be after this election either..varadker will get in again i mean whats the alternative as taoiseach michael martin? Nobody wants him as taoiseach..this is the man who created our health service after all..i voted for sinn fein in the past but when i studied their fantasy economics i could justify voting for them ..the figures dont add up..maybe in the next election i might not be so cynical and maybe vote who knows

By *rsmiley69Man  over a year ago

Cavan Monaghan

Would love to see sf getting a say but that won’t happen, ff/fg will come out top an if they have too they’ll join up with anyone but sf, I think they’re afraid sf will actually do something right an make a show of them, same circus just different monkeys at the end of the day,

Pity we can't keep politics out of swinging

By *oguish1Man  over a year ago

Carrigrohane

"Who you voting for and what you think who will get in an either make a change or fuck it up again an screw us?

Sinn Fein for me "

Great tits ..... But Sinn Fein really !!!! You make.me cry

city

"Pity we can't keep politics out of swinging "
wooow settle pettle its only a conversation you don't have to engage in it!

city

"Who you voting for and what you think who will get in an either make a change or fuck it up again an screw us?

Sinn Fein for me

Great tits ..... But Sinn Fein really !!!! You make.me cry"

well I think they deserve a turn I'd rather them over FF and FG there the ones whos fucking us up the ass with no lube

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

Martin wins debate by a mile .from posh boy leo

city

"Martin wins debate by a mile .from posh boy leo"
meh I had no interest watching it or should I say them 2. Saying that would have bin cool if Mary Lou was on it she would have put those pair in their place. Would have bin very heated

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

"Martin wins debate by a mile .from posh boy leo meh I had no interest watching it or should I say them 2. Saying that would have bin cool if Mary Lou was on it she would have put those pair in their place. Would have bin very heated "
sinn Fein for me also , the other two are not bothered about housing, as most of there tds are renting out there own houses for huge amounts

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Absolutely sick to the back teeth of the FF/FG monopoly and the fact that they're all in it for themselves, mostly.

So this time, neither of them are getting a single vote from me.

The others, I'll decide based on their policies/mandates/etc and if they actually call round for a conversation.

Sinn Fein for sure. Neither FF nor FG deserve to be in after the antics of the last 10/15 years..

I am an accidental landlord as they call us. Charge 1100 a month for rent but am crippled for tax at the end of the year

So not all landlords are raking it in

By *ocketman99Man  over a year ago

fermanagh

Your suggestion then?

By *ocketman99Man  over a year ago

fermanagh

Dont vote, no complain..

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Absolutely sick to the back teeth of the FF/FG monopoly and the fact that they're all in it for themselves, mostly.

So this time, neither of them are getting a single vote from me.

The others, I'll decide based on their policies/mandates/etc and if they actually call round for a conversation. "

You can hardly expect every candidate to call to every single house in the constituency? That's just not possible.

» Add a new message to this topic