FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Room For More podcast

Room For More podcast

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rbane Player OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Just giving a "shoutout" for a life style podcast produced by a couple from rural Ireland, called "Room for more".

They have some 13 episodes out (most recent being released last Monday), covering various experiences from their journey in non monogamy.

Working my way through their back catalogue and enjoying their friendly and pleasant manner.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adylaceWoman  over a year ago

Waterford City

I’ve listened to this and it’s good fun. You might want to listen to pure filth also if you want another perspective on swing and fab. I don’t always agree with the girls. But I am always entertained. Lol

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

"Just giving a "shoutout" for a life style podcast produced by a couple from rural Ireland, called "Room for more".

They have some 13 episodes out (most recent being released last Monday), covering various experiences from their journey in non monogamy.

Working my way through their back catalogue and enjoying their friendly and pleasant manner. "

Highly recommended

By *ildAtlanticSecretCouple  over a year ago

around Clare, Galway, Limerick

Fantastic podcast

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Where would a guy find these podcasts? Asking for a friend

Pure filth is very good, I just discovered it recently, I agree that not everything they say I agree with but always a good listen

London

"I’ve listened to this and it’s good fun. You might want to listen to pure filth also if you want another perspective on swing and fab. I don’t always agree with the girls. But I am always entertained. Lol"

Thank you -subscribed to them. A value of “Room for more” is the Irish social and cultural angle, and thus gives an added and distinctive extra!

By *eauhoMan  over a year ago

City Centre

I love Room for More, especially listening on the sly at work

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

"Where would a guy find these podcasts? Asking for a friend "

Don't know if i'm allowed post the url but it's https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/room-for-more

By *onbonsnaxMan  over a year ago

dublin

Have to agree. Room for more is a great podcast. Was just listening to the new episode today

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Wicklow

I have to agree.

By *oomformorepodcastCouple  over a year ago

all over the place

Thanks so much for the comments

We are working on a new series of episodes, so if anyone has ideas for topics, suggestions for interviewees or anything for the Q&A section please get in touch!

V&M

Thanks for the tip! Just to let you guys know the podcast is also available on Spotify! Amazing content by the way!

London

"Thanks for the tip! Just to let you guys know the podcast is also available on Spotify! Amazing content by the way! "

Yes, the content is thought provoking. Listened to episode 13, which is an interview with a lady-Sarah-who is also part of the kink community (something I know little to nothing about), which gave a refreshing perspective on a part of the Scene in a country (Ireland) where some of my family come from.

By *oreThanOnceMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I love the podcast, especially for the very "Irish" view on the local scene.

Lovely voices and very relaxed attitude on many subjects.

While I welcomed the interview with a "kinkster", the last podcast felt more like a message to their fans, something along the lines "we haven't released new content for a while, but we are still here, just be patient" .

Can't wait to hear more stories, hopefully they will have time for more content soon.

» Add a new message to this topic