FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Walking

Walking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does going for a walk count as a good social. I walk my dog every day going to parks and different places. And would very much love the company. Like no ones under pressure. Fresh air and exercise ect ect... What you people think

Oooohh and I really need verified so an opportunity with no pressure for someone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

I have gone for walks for a social before, bit of fresh and plenty of things to chat about long the way. Also handy if you find a shady tree

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I absolutely love going for walk for a Fab social as long as he's not the murdery type. Get some fresh air exercise and hopefully some good banter and maybe a little kiss on the way. It's also a good excuse to show off my ass in lycra

Walking socials are my favourite.. I find conversation flows easier, but then I never shut up

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

"Walking socials are my favourite.. I find conversation flows easier, but then I never shut up "

Nobody wants awkward silences.

"I absolutely love going for walk for a Fab social as long as he's not the murdery type. Get some fresh air exercise and hopefully some good banter and maybe a little kiss on the way. It's also a good excuse to show off my ass in lycra "

The murdery type.. Lol.. My thoughts exactly

By *oingMan  over a year ago

co. antrim

"I absolutely love going for walk for a Fab social as long as he's not the murdery type. Get some fresh air exercise and hopefully some good banter and maybe a little kiss on the way. It's also a good excuse to show off my ass in lycra "

Can you walk in front of me

By *rederick2000Man  over a year ago

Out and About near you

I have had a few walking meets and they did not all stay social either. Outdoor fun with the sun shining on your ass can not be beaten

"I absolutely love going for walk for a Fab social as long as he's not the murdery type. Get some fresh air exercise and hopefully some good banter and maybe a little kiss on the way. It's also a good excuse to show off my ass in lycra

Can you walk in front of me "

I so wouldn't mind getting lost in the bushes with you

So if one of the two people on the walk is unfamiliar with the walk and is being guided by the other, and the social developes into play. Is that classed as guidedogging..???

By *oingMan  over a year ago

co. antrim

"I absolutely love going for walk for a Fab social as long as he's not the murdery type. Get some fresh air exercise and hopefully some good banter and maybe a little kiss on the way. It's also a good excuse to show off my ass in lycra

Can you walk in front of me

I so wouldn't mind getting lost in the bushes with you "

Don’t worry, I’ve google maps on my phone. It will save the day

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

Are you bringing your dog but I think I’d focus my attention on it if you did

By *ornyandwellhungMan  over a year ago

belfast

"Are you bringing your dog but I think I’d focus my attention on it if you did "

It sounds like you want to go dogging Busty.

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

When you leave a verification "I had a lovely walk with her today, we spent some time on the beach and had a good day... blah blah"

Then guys will insult you calling you gay and stuff, and you will brush it off. But within a week one of the guys who insulted you will leave her a veri saying something like "treat dis slut gud she treat you gud straight on nees sucked me dry".

Then you will remember "oh yeah its a sex site".

Doire Theas

"Are you bringing your dog but I think I’d focus my attention on it if you did

It sounds like you want to go dogging Busty. "

I thought that’s what this was about

"When you leave a verification "I had a lovely walk with her today, we spent some time on the beach and had a good day... blah blah"

Then guys will insult you calling you gay and stuff, and you will brush it off. But within a week one of the guys who insulted you will leave her a veri saying something like "treat dis slut gud she treat you gud straight on nees sucked me dry".

Then you will remember "oh yeah its a sex site"."

Sure why not get the walk and the sex all in at once

belfast

I thought that’s what this was about "

Ok Busty, you bring your dog and I’ll bring mine. But what if the dogs start hanky pankying?

By *eanbelfastMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Walking socials are my favourite.. I find conversation flows easier, but then I never shut up "

A listening social for the other person

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

"Sure why not get the walk and the sex all in at once "

Cause when youre pulling down her panties some lad on a mountain bike will come flying around the corner, so you will pause for a min, then when hes gone you will try again and some dog walker will come round the corner.

Then you climb up a tree to see if any more people are coming but you remember you're not young and cant jump down without breaking a hip, so youre trying to decide if you should phone a fire brigade or just jump down.. but I mean shes hot and she might have sex with you, no time to puss out, so you jump down.

You hurt yourself but you cant admit it, so you look at your watch and say "Oh man I better get back to work, lets walk back to the car", so you walk back to the car maybe kiss, get in the car then drive yourself to hospital.

Doire Theas

Ok Busty, you bring your dog and I’ll bring mine. But what if the dogs start hanky pankying?"

Mine is neutered

Doire Theas

"Sure why not get the walk and the sex all in at once

Cause when youre pulling down her panties some lad on a mountain bike will come flying around the corner, so you will pause for a min, then when hes gone you will try again and some dog walker will come round the corner.

Then you climb up a tree to see if any more people are coming but you remember you're not young and cant jump down without breaking a hip, so youre trying to decide if you should phone a fire brigade or just jump down.. but I mean shes hot and she might have sex with you, no time to puss out, so you jump down.

You hurt yourself but you cant admit it, so you look at your watch and say "Oh man I better get back to work, lets walk back to the car", so you walk back to the car maybe kiss, get in the car then drive yourself to hospital."

"Walking socials are my favourite.. I find conversation flows easier, but then I never shut up

A listening social for the other person "

Theres a few ways to stop me..

belfast

Ok Busty, you bring your dog and I’ll bring mine. But what if the dogs start hanky pankying?

Never mind the dog Busty, what about yourself?

Mine is neutered "

You hurt yourself but you cant admit it, so you look at your watch and say "Oh man I better get back to work, lets walk back to the car", so you walk back to the car maybe kiss, get in the car then drive yourself to hospital."

Drive yourself to hospital, I’d say a few has ended up here after a social

"So if one of the two people on the walk is unfamiliar with the walk and is being guided by the other, and the social developes into play. Is that classed as guidedogging..??? "

Guidedogging

Walk cant be a bad idea

belfast

"Walking socials are my favourite.. I find conversation flows easier, but then I never shut up

Theres a few ways to stop me.. "

I can certainly think of one way to shut you up Dizzie

I can certainly think of one way to shut you up Dizzie "

Oh do tell...

belfast

I can certainly think of one way to shut you up Dizzie

Oh do tell... "

Simples, I’d just put something in your mouth.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Walking can be a good social mind you I don't think I'd bring my dogs with me on one

belfast

"Walking can be a good social mind you I don't think I'd bring my dogs with me on one "

Bo, it is possible to go dogging without the dogs!

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Walking can be a good social mind you I don't think I'd bring my dogs with me on one

Bo, it is possible to go dogging without the dogs!"

Haha ye I'll pass on the dogging

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

I like the idea of this, I think I’ll adopt a walking social in future

Doire Theas

"Walking can be a good social mind you I don't think I'd bring my dogs with me on one

Bo, it is possible to go dogging without the dogs!"

Your a little obsessed with this

I love going for walks and actually think it's a great way for a social only thing is I've been told I walk very fast

Hahahahaha

I hope lesson learnt: bring a girl next time into wildlife area where only animals can disturb you

Almost all of my first socials started or ended with a walk. I have one special and unfogettable memory. Every time I pass that place my knees are weak.

we walk way of the beaten track .....we have met 4 people in 18mts on this route...and had some fun times along it

I think we fine it hard to get other to come walk with us

Went for a walk with a guy and it was pretty good. My female dog was trying to jump his male dog. Was a good laugh.

me and dee did a lot of walking when we had our social meet. was lots of fun

By *ensualandslow321Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

Brilliant, I'm in stiches laughing, think I'll stick to the indoors, its a lot safer

» Add a new message to this topic