FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Lots of looks but nothing else

Lots of looks but nothing else

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been on a while, went to a few parties but seem to recently get zero messages from couples, or responses but have a lot of people looking at our profile everyday.

Beginning to wonder are we too polite to meet, possibly being straight is an issue.

Any thoughts guys?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

south side

My invitation is still open. X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lots of us get looked at and nothing else. Sometimes it’s just that you get stumbled upon. A lot of couples seem to be looking for their ‘unicorn’. Get yourselves active on the forums and built up some friendships over time and as usual, get along to a few M&G’s and things will soon change. Another thing, some people, me included, don’t like giving our numbers out, so that might be a factor.

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

It might be that you wont swap face pics. I know most couples their biggest nightmare is meeting someone they know by accident. Loads just simply wont meet at all without one.

I know myself and hubby wouldnt meet any1 without swapping pics first....even for a social

Get to a few meets and greets which are a great way of connecting with people on here - it could be the messages you are sending if you aren’t getting replies though.

We can get a few hundred view per day but only one message which is fine by us.

Take fab as it comes darlings x

Personally I would never consider meeting anyone without seeing their faces first.

Also it's always an instant no from me when people ask to chat on a phone to verify that you're real.

Hate chatting on a phone with people I already know, nevermind strangers who haven't even shown me their face.

My twopence anyway

Maybe it’s because your hubby looks like feckin Daniel O’Donnell!!!

[Removed by poster at 14/01/20 18:54:55]

Cheers for the responses guys, even the Daniel ODonnnel made us laugh!

Think we will try and get out to a few meet and greets when they come up as it makes more sense to meet that way to get to know people

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

"Cheers for the responses guys, even the Daniel ODonnnel made us laugh!

Think we will try and get out to a few meet and greets when they come up as it makes more sense to meet that way to get to know people"

I think the no faces is thinking outside the box , We know the guy looks like our Daniel lol

By *etite_RosyWoman  over a year ago

Now in MALAGA (SPAIN)

OP, participate in forums, and maybe change "no swap pics" for "live video only"

I have swap my face pics but only with people I have chatted a while.

There are lots of couples, where mostly woman does not exist anymore but they have been verified a long time ago.

Also, adding a few body pics of Mrs and Mr will help.

Good luck!

We don't provide face pics and it's not caused us any problem.

But IMO your profile could do with more public pics and a bit more information, from my perspective there's nothing there to entice further interest.

Also are you initiating contact or just waiting for people to message you? Being proactive rarely hurts

As others suggested, interaction on the forums may also help as it gives people some idea of the personalities behind the profile.

By *kcoupleCouple  over a year ago

You guys do seem very genuine but remember your profile is your shop window. 3 photos in total and two are private. Show a little bit more of what you hope people will be interested in. There are so many profiles here that you have to hold peoples attention. Also don't feel the need to share digital face photos if you don't feel comfortable doing so, a coffee or drink meet can be more telling without the pressure to do any more than chat. Good luck guys

Dont think we've ever come across your profile before and we're relatively close, but for us the "no face pics" and phone chat to verify would stop us from contacting you.

» Add a new message to this topic