FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Let downs

Let downs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just me but being let down 2 times wit no response is unacceptable

If a man did it on a women well be a different matter?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sbotangoMan  over a year ago

Close by

Been let down many times. Some with no explanation and some with very far fetched explanations. Par for the course in fab im afraid

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is it just me but being let down 2 times wit no response is unacceptable

If a man did it on a women well be a different matter?"

It happens to women to numerous times .its part of fab.u take the bad with the good.

Men have stood me up all the time on Fab. Twice in a row hotel meets didn't show up. Had to spend a night twice in the same Honeymoon Suite alone because of it! It happens across the divide.

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

"Men have stood me up all the time on Fab. Twice in a row hotel meets didn't show up. Had to spend a night twice in the same Honeymoon Suite alone because of it! It happens across the divide. "
Two nights in the Hilton Dublin, nice bar across the road thank god , It happens just enjoy it don't get upset

By *winger212Woman  over a year ago

Live in spain

Just ensure you don't jump into making arrangements too fast and always listen to your gut instinct

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Defs

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford

"Just ensure you don't jump into making arrangements too fast and always listen to your gut instinct "

Exactly it's worth the extra time spent on chatting

By *ogladyWoman  over a year ago

The bog

I've been let down three times this week so it's not only happens to the lads..

Only this morning got let done again. After weeks of pleading I agreed to go on a walk and have coffee with a Fabber. I woke up early this morning as we were meeting at 10. But he had my profile blocked and blocked me on kik. He last thing he said he was a bit nervous to meet me but that's absolutely no excuse.

Was asked twice by the same lady to clean for her in the last few weeks and twice she changed her mind just as I was leaving the house.

A cpl asked me to call on Monday morning and blocked me and my phone number 5 minutes away from the house.

So I give up

"Just ensure you don't jump into making arrangements too fast and always listen to your gut instinct "

By *andydevineMan  over a year ago

sligo

It's not gender based it's just a sad fact of fab swinging. Stings the first few times then you learn to not get excited until your actually face to face with the person.

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

It's part of fab experience unfortunately...

"Only this morning got let done again. After weeks of pleading I agreed to go on a walk and have coffee with a Fabber. I woke up early this morning as we were meeting at 10. But he had my profile blocked and blocked me on kik. He last thing he said he was a bit nervous to meet me but that's absolutely no excuse. "

Miss......that guy is an idiot

"It's not gender based it's just a sad fact of fab swinging. Stings the first few times then you learn to not get excited until your actually face to face with the person."

Yes this exactly until you see them face to face I wouldn't get excited. But I have one unfortunate but hilarious tale where a Fabber fled shortly after we checked in.

By *ndrew1972Man  over a year ago

Roscrea

"It's not gender based it's just a sad fact of fab swinging. Stings the first few times then you learn to not get excited until your actually face to face with the person.

Yes this exactly until you see them face to face I wouldn't get excited. But I have one unfortunate but hilarious tale where a Fabber fled shortly after we checked in. "

Now that's just teasing us, please elaborate

Being stood up is bad enough, but arriving then doing a runner! Fucking idiot!

The same happened to me a few years ago with a MM couple. Chatted, exchanged photos, met in a town. They said they were going to the shop, 10 minutes later I got a text saying "sorry your not for us"

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

It happens to us girls too

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

"Only this morning got let done again. After weeks of pleading I agreed to go on a walk and have coffee with a Fabber. I woke up early this morning as we were meeting at 10. But he had my profile blocked and blocked me on kik. He last thing he said he was a bit nervous to meet me but that's absolutely no excuse. "

Sorry to hear Rosy... that's not acceptable... his loss... sending you kisses

Not really a let down, but we arranged to meet 5 guys for a drink/chat/flirt in the bar of a hotel we were staying in. Only 2 actually turned up though and apparently this is par for the course - 50%+ no-show.

It all turned out for the best as we invited the two guys up to the hotel room for some hardcore action

"Not really a let down, but we arranged to meet 5 guys for a drink/chat/flirt in the bar of a hotel we were staying in. Only 2 actually turned up though and apparently this is par for the course - 50%+ no-show.

It all turned out for the best as we invited the two guys up to the hotel room for some hardcore action "

Oh wow sounds hot so in future I should invite 5 and hope 2 turn up

By *andydevineMan  over a year ago

sligo

Give me enough notice and il turn up.

"Not really a let down, but we arranged to meet 5 guys for a drink/chat/flirt in the bar of a hotel we were staying in. Only 2 actually turned up though and apparently this is par for the course - 50%+ no-show.

It all turned out for the best as we invited the two guys up to the hotel room for some hardcore action

Oh wow sounds hot so in future I should invite 5 and hope 2 turn up "

Fab mathematics Rosebud

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

was he well verified? If so, just spread the word between friends etc. helps marginalise them on here i think

By *exy Saucy SocialsCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"Only this morning got let done again. After weeks of pleading I agreed to go on a walk and have coffee with a Fabber. I woke up early this morning as we were meeting at 10. But he had my profile blocked and blocked me on kik. He last thing he said he was a bit nervous to meet me but that's absolutely no excuse. was he well verified? If so, just spread the word between friends etc. helps marginalise them on here i think"
Agreed well said.

"Only this morning got let done again. After weeks of pleading I agreed to go on a walk and have coffee with a Fabber. I woke up early this morning as we were meeting at 10. But he had my profile blocked and blocked me on kik. He last thing he said he was a bit nervous to meet me but that's absolutely no excuse. was he well verified? If so, just spread the word between friends etc. helps marginalise them on here i think"

Well verified and we had a mutual friend Oh that's exactly what I am currently doing

His loss, he will regret it

Irish folks are too busy,sorry can't make it,got call up to work,got hold up in work,even too busy to have fun,I wouldn't blame anyone for last minute changes,as long as you say it,don't keep me horny miserable

» Add a new message to this topic