FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Sexual mishaps

Sexual mishaps

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustin-Sider OP   Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Something a bit different from the usual stuff we see on here.

A thread for those of you who are daring enough to share your unlucky sexual mishaps.

Since I started the thread only fair I go first.

It was many moons ago when I was on a trip in England at the young young age of 19.

I struck it lucky in a bar and took a fine looking young woman back to the place I was staying.

We got down, we got naughty. In the heat of raw d*unken carnal passion she asked me to do anal on her.

I was only too happy to oblige. I fumbled about in the darkness and grabbed the tube of lube from the bedside table and we had d*unken anal sex.

For us both, it felt good and we had much more sex until we both conked out.

In the morning we both woke up and as I reached for the bottle of water beside my bed I noticed two things. There was a tube of lube with the seal still intact and my manhood felt quite tender.

As I scanned the room some more I spotted a half empty tube of toothpaste on the floor beside the bed.

Four words. Red raw & minty fresh.

Need I say more?

Good night though and when I look back at it I can still laugh.

Who's brave enough to share their mishaps?

I have seen a few people write before about using Veet or similar hair removal creams on their nether regions. Ouch.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irishladMan  over a year ago

Malahide

After a particularly vigorous and somewhat d*unken session with an ex fb I must have missed the hole n bent it, bruised n swollen for days after!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We decided to go for some outdoor fun... After what felt like a hike trying to find somewhere half secluded we got carried away and started to have some fun .... But I'm very clumsy so que me falling down a hill in phoenix Park, jeans around my ankles and broke my elbow and shoulder

Still waiting on surgery to fix my shoulder so think I'll stick to beds in future

By *exy Saucy SocialsCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"We decided to go for some outdoor fun... After what felt like a hike trying to find somewhere half secluded we got carried away and started to have some fun .... But I'm very clumsy so que me falling down a hill in phoenix Park, jeans around my ankles and broke my elbow and shoulder

Still waiting on surgery to fix my shoulder so think I'll stick to beds in future "

Only you hun lol

By *onnrodMan  over a year ago

moira

One of my first meets on here, the lady managed to bust my nose with her shoulder, I bled like half a dog and things had to go on hold while I went and cleaned up

By *mokey and the bandit 1Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

I had my banjo string ripped/bitten off about 20 years ago.

Many years ago I was cooking a dinner for me and a girlfriend was doing the naked chef thing and well she got excited and ended up on the kitchen table as I played excitedly with her she was moaning loudly and quickly it was more like screaming. I may not have had a chance to wash my hands which I had been chopping quite a lot of chillis

Many years ago I Met a girl in a nightclub and walked her home. Anyway got to where she lived long drive up to her house so we were getting down to it in the bushes in her garden. Kissing licking her and fucking anyway we finished and said our goodbyes and I started home. I couldn’t figure out why my hands were so sticky. Got to a street light and looked at my hands and they were all covered in blood my face my jeans and to make things worse I robbed my brothers new top and that was destroyed also. Got home into the room clothes into a bag and bin. The brother could never find his top lol

By *ndefiniteSparkMan  over a year ago

ignites minds to unite ...

Driving up to the mountains , finding a great spot for some Forrest outdoor sexy fun .

Sounds great and was up until we got caught by the ranger .

By *attooYouMan  over a year ago

just about northside

Worse one for me was when my ex gf was giving head, she managed (don't fcuking ask me how) to get my frenulum stuck between her two front lower teeth. We both froze for a long minute before plucking up the courage to have a gaze down.....miracles never cease and I somehow lived to tell the tale but nauseatingly so..

By *ancyachatnowMan  over a year ago

NAAS

I was 17 years old parked up in my dads new Toyota thinking I was the legend getting lovely bj whilst parked in a local car park in Naas

When a bright light shined on the car

It was the police helicopter

To make things worse it followed me home shining the light on my car

Oh never experienced one but worked as an A&E nurse in london. Saw some unfortunate people. One comes to mind a wife decided to use her vibrator on her husband. Well let's say it got stuck and disappeared!! Que a trip to A&E we call the surgical team down. They told him he will need emergency surgery to remove it. Poor guy ended up with a colostomy bag as the vibrator perforated hes bowel!! Guys don't use vibrators!!!!

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Went down on a redhead once.

Was going great, responses encouraging me and then I made her cum.

Her pelvic bone slammed up into my nose, causing me to go blind for 20mins with pain!

Hey, at least I made her cum.

Further shenanigans were done from the rear

"Went down on a redhead once.

Her pelvic bone slammed up into my nose, causing me to go blind for 20mins with pain!

Further shenanigans were done from the rear "

Hahaha Im sorry Johnny for laughing but it happened to me twice with the same guy and the funniest thing is ...he still wants to marry me! Definitely he must loved it

Dunboyne & Dublin

Hahaha Im sorry Johnny for laughing but it happened to me twice with the same guy and the funniest thing is ...he still wants to marry me! Definitely he must loved it "

Well I do love knowing that I've made the lady cum but going to A&E with a broken nose from oral is a tad embarrassing

Hahaha Im sorry Johnny for laughing but it happened to me twice with the same guy and the funniest thing is ...he still wants to marry me! Definitely he must loved it

Well I do love knowing that I've made the lady cum but going to A&E with a broken nose from oral is a tad embarrassing "

Buahahahaha tell the guy who went for my choco ice creams and was at A&E twice!

Addicted definitely but I wonder from me or from being injured by me

Dunboyne & Dublin

Well I do love knowing that I've made the lady cum but going to A&E with a broken nose from oral is a tad embarrassing

Buahahahaha tell the guy who went for my choco ice creams and was at A&E twice!

Addicted definitely but I wonder from me or from being injured by me "

Your choco ice creams sound like vegan poison!

By *oreThanOnceMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"Worse one for me was when my ex gf was giving head, she managed (don't fcuking ask me how) to get my frenulum stuck between her two front lower teeth. We both froze for a long minute before plucking up the courage to have a gaze down.....miracles never cease and I somehow lived to tell the tale but nauseatingly so.. "

It happened to me just few months ago too, with one of my play partners of Fab.

But she didn't realize what happened and I suddenly felt a very sharp and excruciating pain when she pulled out my frenulum from her two front teeth.

It was so painful, I suddenly got tears in my eyes.

It took me about half an hour to get back in the moods.

She is a lovely girl, with no sadist tendencies and was mortified of what happened.

It was my fault, as I've asked her to move in a 69 position, so I can play with her clit and finger fuck her, but knowing that this could happen as it has happened to me before, but without the pain.

I once started to pee and could not stop in the middle of sex. I don't know why all I know was I was near to cumming and next it was a jet of pee.

Never heard of it before so was a bit stocked and embarrassed.

But that's sex for you

» Add a new message to this topic