FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > House party 8th of feb

House party 8th of feb

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lassy lady 216 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Craigavon

Thinking of having a small house party to celebrate valentines only looking for couples and single ladies at present it will be a no pressure party if you just want to come for a few drinks and a bit of craic thats fine a good way to meet new people and make new friends feel free to pm me for futher details

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great idea chick and wishing you all the best x x x

Big hugs x

Craigavon

Thanks guys thought it was about time i took the plunge if im not going to get invited to any i might as well have my own lol you are both of course very welcome to come

Heya hun have you had much interest for this xxx

Craigavon

No thought i would guess people are just partied out after christmas lol people moan they dont get invited to things then when tou put a post up noone is interested lol

Not good at all keep us posted on this as we would be interested in attending if more interested x

Craigavon

Will do folks

"No thought i would guess people are just partied out after christmas lol people moan they dont get invited to things then when tou put a post up noone is interested lol"

We'd suggest you directly invite a few people you either know, or are interested in meeting and keep the numbers down, for the first one, until you get a few party verifications, so people know what sort of a party to expect? People have different ideas of what a party is, so perhaps post a bit about the sort of party you want to host

» Add a new message to this topic