FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Holiday inIndia

Holiday inIndia

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ob7 OP   Man  over a year ago

Limerick

Think of heading to India later this year on holidays, any advice on what's the best time of Year to go and who best to book the holiday with. Any advice is appreciated thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

If you bring a female companion make sure to lock her in the hotel room..the amount of ra*es and sex assaults is huge in india

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If you bring a female companion make sure to lock her in the hotel room..the amount of ra*es and sex assaults is huge in india"

While the above poster is correct don’t let that put you off. My daughter went there recently with her boyfriend and travelled around using local transport etc. They had no hassle while there and found the locals to be most helpful and friendly. They liked it so much that they intend to return there. My daughter loved it so much, India is now on my travel bucket list.

It’s like anywhere you go nowadays, excercise caution, use your common sense and enjoy.

By *un_Paul500Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"If you bring a female companion make sure to lock her in the hotel room..the amount of ra*es and sex assaults is huge in india

While the above poster is correct don’t let that put you off. My daughter went there recently with her boyfriend and travelled around using local transport etc. They had no hassle while there and found the locals to be most helpful and friendly. They liked it so much that they intend to return there. My daughter loved it so much, India is now on my travel bucket list.

It’s like anywhere you go nowadays, excercise caution, use your common sense and enjoy.

"

+1, I echo same. There are good and bad everywhere.

I was there in last October. Avoid summer. Again which side of India you are going. I will say best time is Jan - March and later October to December, again just to avoid heat.

Feel free to PM if you need more information

Been twice hired our own driver for week.

Wife booked it all seperate flights etc amazing place we will be back

Limerick

[Removed by poster at 09/01/20 21:09:49]

Limerick

What kind of money are you taking about to hire a driver to take you around. Thanks

By *igbull 13Man  over a year ago

limerick, london

[Removed by poster at 09/01/20 21:36:59]

By *inxnmasterCouple  over a year ago

naughty valley

"What kind of money are you taking about to hire a driver to take you around. Thanks "

I used to work there on a contract . Paid my driver EUR 120 fir the month for a 24/7 service

We paid anout £600 for driver from airport for week inc all hotels and guides dropped us back to airport to go to goa for last week

» Add a new message to this topic