FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > "Oh for blocks sake!"

"Oh for blocks sake!"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ealitybites OP   Man  over a year ago

Belfast

I'd always thought of the block button as a way of avoiding someone you no longer wished to message or meet.

In reading through other forum threads I've noticed that many people talk about using it as a preemptive strike to prevent fabbers they've never spoken to from getting in touch or to avoid clicking on the same profile numerous times.

I decided yesterday to use it to block those who fill my local updates list with negativity, drama and nastiness.

I've never met any of these people or messaged them because of the nature of their status updates but it's amazing how much calmer and relaxed that update list feels now when I open it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yandbumCouple  over a year ago

nextdoor

"I'd always thought of the block button as a way of avoiding someone you no longer wished to message or meet.

In reading through other forum threads I've noticed that many people talk about using it as a preemptive strike to prevent fabbers they've never spoken to from getting in touch or to avoid clicking on the same profile numerous times.

I decided yesterday to use it to block those who fill my local updates list with negativity, drama and nastiness.

I've never met any of these people or messaged them because of the nature of their status updates but it's amazing how much calmer and relaxed that update list feels now when I open it.

"

Good idea.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

done the same a few times ourselves especially the ones who made us roll our eyes over and over.

I just never bother reading local updates

"done the same a few times ourselves especially the ones who made us roll our eyes over and over."

Sometimes I roll my eyes so hard at local updates that I see my brain

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Men can actually block people too? mad. But then I might not get my dick sucked?

Belfast

Yes I was surprised too!

You wouldn't be getting it sucked by any of these "ladies" anyway unless you were a member of FADS ( Fab Amateur Dramatic Society), or were prepared to "fab it to fuck it"

By *appy80Man  over a year ago

Belfast

"I'd always thought of the block button as a way of avoiding someone you no longer wished to message or meet.

"

This is genius! - thanks OP

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

My block button has been very active lately. Hopefully cut out some negativity

Belfast

This is genius! - thanks OP "

Happy to help. You've left the toilet seat up by the way.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"

Yep I have used it for that as well especially when someone constantly posts negative ones.

Belfast

The weird and wonderful world of fab.

Just received a pm from a couple who aren't even on the island of Ireland claiming that they shared my frustration at the amount of negativity and demands on status updates.

Apparently they also used the block button to filter this out.

All good so far until they say they like my profile and pics and if I fabbed a few of their pics they might let me fuck them??

My question to them was," Why would you take the time to message someone who lives in a different country asking for something as insignificant as a fab in exchange for a fuck?

Their reply, "We didn't realise you were so far away. I guess you're going to add us to your block list now aren't you dickhead?"

This from a well verified couple so not a fake profile.

Every time someone comes on my wall to far away etc I block simple reason no point seeing all their post's if they no good for me

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

"I just never bother reading local updates "

Same

» Add a new message to this topic