FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Thinking of leaving fab

Thinking of leaving fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey there. So I've been on fab for a couple of months now and I haven't even managed to get coffee meet, let alone anything more. I've had people say they'd meet me. then they won't even reply to my mails. Too be honest is a bit disheartening to say the least. So I've been thinking of just deleting my account and just giving up on this site. So I'm just wondering if anyone can suggest to me a reason why I shouldn't delete my account?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mokey and the bandit 1Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

Only you can decide if you are leaving or not. But I'll tell you one thing if the site or the lack of meets on the site is affecting you negatively then a break can be good. Like all things when it stops being fun you have to take a long hard look at why you keep doing it.

By *rutus83Man  over a year ago

naas

"Only you can decide if you are leaving or not. But I'll tell you one thing if the site or the lack of meets on the site is affecting you negatively then a break can be good. Like all things when it stops being fun you have to take a long hard look at why you keep doing it."

Yeah true you could hide your profile for a while you might feel different after a break from fab or stay on fab about try stand out from the other male profiles on fab.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fab is like the Hotel California you can check in but you can't check out. Most people suffer from FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) and return with a brand new profile.

I think you should hide your profile for a few weeks. Then come back and update with new photos and updated profile for a fresh start.

I'm not depressed of anything like that. It's just that I'm thinking that fab might just be a waste of my time and effort. When you put the work in and nothing comes out of it. It seems kind of pointless.

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

I got cancelled and stood up on a few times recently so rather than let it get in on my i took a few mts away only back a few days all refreshed just hid the profile and take some time away from fab does the world of good

True. Maybe hiding my profile for a while might work. If not I can always just delete it

"I got cancelled and stood up on a few times recently so rather than let it get in on my i took a few mts away only back a few days all refreshed just hid the profile and take some time away from fab does the world of good "

Welcome back you were missed!

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

I was here about a year and nothing was happening for me too and came close to deleting my account. But just got involved more in the forums and managed to getting chatting to some people through that and things changed for the better. But it still hasn’t been easy. There are a couple of socials coming up maybe try those and then decide

Stay strong and have some patience

Jesus a year is a long time. I've been chatting in the forum's alright, but still nothing. But I will say thanks for the advice everyone, it's been really helpful.

By *ickheadcuntCouple  over a year ago

Cork Ireland

Get to party's......

I'd love to go to parties, but I haven't heard of any.

cork

"Jesus a year is a long time. I've been chatting in the forum's alright, but still nothing. But I will say thanks for the advice everyone, it's been really helpful."

Yeah but I’m a slow starter anyway. Prefer to get the lay-off the land and see how things work first. But patience paid off

In my opinion I think most people consider leaving at one point or another. My suggestion is to maybe use the forums a bit more often and get yourself involved in conversations. People will juice you if you stimulate their mind and you never know what could come of it ....

good luck OP

I'll just do what the others have said and hide my profile for a while, then come back and see how things are.

A brake for a while might do some good.

By *ysteryman2009Man  over a year ago

Ireland

No disrespect OP, IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT IN THE KITCHEN THEN GET OUT. Stop talking about it and looking for sympathy. These posts are two a penny now and people are fed up with repeats, repeats. All previous posts on this subject suggest patience if you cant require this goodbye and best of luck.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Because it's a good bit of work to set up a new one in a weeks time or so, beside that you have to wait a while until you can post on the forum again.

Hey man I'm not looking for anyone's sympathy, only a bit of advice is all. There is no need to be so blunt about it. Maybe your are sick of reading these kind of forum posts. But as I just say I'm only looking for a bit of advice, not sympathy.

"No disrespect OP, IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT IN THE KITCHEN THEN GET OUT. Stop talking about it and looking for sympathy. These posts are two a penny now and people are fed up with repeats, repeats. All previous posts on this subject suggest patience if you cant require this goodbye and best of luck."

Who made you the captain? The man is obviously a little frustrated and made it known here. Everyday we hear that its good to let your feelings known and he did that and other posters were kind enough to support him without knocking him. its 2020 try and show some compassion .

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Don't mind all these sound advice givers PUSH THE BUTTON

what i am only evening up the numbers

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Just leave, instead of looking for a sympathy meet

This is my 4th profile I get frustrated and delete it, take a break for a couple months but always come back!

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"I got cancelled and stood up on a few times recently so rather than let it get in on my i took a few mts away only back a few days all refreshed just hid the profile and take some time away from fab does the world of good "

I didnt realise women get stood up especially a few times.

For some reason with the percentages between women and men I assumed that men would be stood up only.

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

"I got cancelled and stood up on a few times recently so rather than let it get in on my i took a few mts away only back a few days all refreshed just hid the profile and take some time away from fab does the world of good

For some reason with the percentages between women and men I assumed that men would be stood up only.

"

have been stood up/ghosted by a few fellas now. I think a few like the fantasy of it but bottle it when it comes to the crunch. annoying but what can u do

"Hey there. So I've been on fab for a couple of months now and I haven't even managed to get coffee meet, let alone anything more. I've had people say they'd meet me. then they won't even reply to my mails. Too be honest is a bit disheartening to say the least. So I've been thinking of just deleting my account and just giving up on this site. So I'm just wondering if anyone can suggest to me a reason why I shouldn't delete my account?"

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"I got cancelled and stood up on a few times recently so rather than let it get in on my i took a few mts away only back a few days all refreshed just hid the profile and take some time away from fab does the world of good

have been stood up/ghosted by a few fellas now. I think a few like the fantasy of it but bottle it when it comes to the crunch. annoying but what can u do"

I always assumed the fantasy bit was the texts and messages and once a meet was organised its set in stone.

I suppose that what makes a m&g handy as everyone is in the room in the first place

Hang in there can be very hit n miss here in fab land

By *ymguylMan  over a year ago

ennis

hang on in there mate ' it take time to get to know how this site works'

Been on and off quite some time now have deleted a few in the past and always regret it , I don’t think I’ll ever delete this one , there’s no point I’ll be back

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

"Been on and off quite some time now have deleted a few in the past and always regret it , I don’t think I’ll ever delete this one , there’s no point I’ll be back "

Don’t you be going anywhere

By *uxinteriorMan  over a year ago

south west , continental

Swingers generally meet and find friends at clubs, socials and parties. Once you have got a few socials and clubs under your belt, it's surprising how many of those people are on fab. Once you have verifications and your more comfortable as a swinger, fab becomes a conduit to chat and keep in touch with friends. It's from there that meeting new people just from fab can take a positive direction.

Yes it has very baren periods, but on the whole if you're a committed swinger things do fall into place. Like all things, you have to keep at it and don't take it all too seriously or too heart. It can be fun and friendly here.

"Hey there. So I've been on fab for a couple of months now and I haven't even managed to get coffee meet, let alone anything more. I've had people say they'd meet me. then they won't even reply to my mails. Too be honest is a bit disheartening to say the least. So I've been thinking of just deleting my account and just giving up on this site. So I'm just wondering if anyone can suggest to me a reason why I shouldn't delete my account?"

Well for what it's worth,l deleted my account 4 times because of the Serious amount of time wasters on this site ,l just couldn't get my head around how some can say one thing and do completely to opposite and think it's ok to do so ,but l came back everytime cause l said " why should anyone else spoil my enjoyment of being here "..so now my attitude is just take everything in my stride and not let the timewasters ruin it ,glad l did ,met this lady here ,and it's just been incredible with her since .,my advice would be not to lose heart but also not to let the timewasters fry your head either and take the good or fun outta being here out of it for you ...

"Been on and off quite some time now have deleted a few in the past and always regret it , I don’t think I’ll ever delete this one , there’s no point I’ll be back

Don’t you be going anywhere "

Oh I’m here for good this time

Oh yaaaaaaaaaawn! Leave then! No need for the attention seeking forum post. Do lads expect us to start crying and screaming oooooh please god no!!!! I beg of you to stay!

So many lads say this

Is he gone?

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

Bye bye now

Lad I've only had one meet on here ive been on this site about 2 years. Just here to perv at the women haha

"Hey there. So I've been on fab for a couple of months now and I haven't even managed to get coffee meet, let alone anything more. I've had people say they'd meet me. then they won't even reply to my mails. Too be honest is a bit disheartening to say the least. So I've been thinking of just deleting my account and just giving up on this site. So I'm just wondering if anyone can suggest to me a reason why I shouldn't delete my account?

Bye bye now"

Obviously a shop that don't sell empathy ...

By *omtom500Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

Dont let the door hit you on the way out!!

belfast

"Oh yaaaaaaaaaawn! Leave then! No need for the attention seeking forum post. Do lads expect us to start crying and screaming oooooh please god no!!!! I beg of you to stay!

So many lads say this "

He still hasn’t left, obviously still milking the sympathy

Actually won’t be happy until he leaves now, sad I know

By *onedbodMan  over a year ago

co Galway

Fab is like an airport at times! People announcing their departure!

By *allyWally19Woman  over a year ago

The Road to Nowhere

Toodle-oo

[Removed by poster at 06/01/20 20:59:35]

This message above is another reason why more of us feel like leaving like OP. Toodleoo? Great help, very positive

"This message above is another reason why more of us feel like leaving like OP. Toodleoo? Great help, very positive "

Shiver me timbers it's a bit mean alright

Ireland

"This message above is another reason why more of us feel like leaving like OP. Toodleoo? Great help, very positive "

Nobody is forcing you to leave or stay, this is just another silly post seeking attention. Make up your mind and stop being indecisive.

"This message above is another reason why more of us feel like leaving like OP. Toodleoo? Great help, very positive

Nobody is forcing you to leave or stay, this is just another silly post seeking attention. Make up your mind and stop being indecisive."

Another helpful and positive post, thanks

Ireland

"This message above is another reason why more of us feel like leaving like OP. Toodleoo? Great help, very positive

Nobody is forcing you to leave or stay, this is just another silly post seeking attention. Make up your mind and stop being indecisive.

Another helpful and positive post, thanks "

Your welcome, safe journey

By *waneyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

More activity in the forums will sort you out dude. No doubt that's what this was all about anyway.

Happy fabbing!

Wow.

belfast

So are you leaving or not? Can’t sleep with the suspense

I wonder if we ignore him will he go away.

Oh no wait, it’s because he’s being ignored he wrote this annoying post

Not very nice, the poor aul crater

By *attooYouMan  over a year ago

just about northside

"Fab is like the Hotel California you can check in but you can't check out. Most people suffer from FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) and return with a brand new profile.

I think you should hide your profile for a few weeks. Then come back and update with new photos and updated profile for a fresh start. "

You can check out........but you can never leave!

belfast

"I wonder if we ignore him will he go away.

Oh no wait, it’s because he’s being ignored he wrote this annoying post "

All this attention must be giving him a hard on

Ah poor fella left ah well there is a plethora of newbies after the Today Fm piece this morning

belfast

He’ll be back tomorrow with a different username lol

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Well I hope you're all happy.

Think you are all ricky gervaise giving someone loads of abuse for the lols, its not funny, people are humans.

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Horrible carryon to be honest , if ya cant say anything nice then dont say anything at all , be better to have a thread thats empty from smart comments and let the person decide to stay or leave, how old are some ye really

Mrs crazy

He's gone ....

"He's gone ...."

Yeah! Poor little feller never stood a chance

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

some people need to take a good long hard look at thesmevles.

"He's gone ....

Yeah! Poor little feller never stood a chance "

Not much sympathy sold in this Fab shop I see ...but to be honest.. wayyyyyyyyyy too many topics regards people leaving...not getting meets...help to be verified...not getting laid within 24 hours after joining...ladies don't reply ... why do ladies block .etc etc ...gets old tbh...

"He's gone ....

Not much sympathy sold in this Fab shop I see ...but to be honest.. wayyyyyyyyyy too many topics regards people leaving...not getting meets...help to be verified...not getting laid within 24 hours after joining...ladies don't reply ... why do ladies block .etc etc ...gets old tbh..."

There's at least 1 day!

Yes they are annoying but this poor sham got ripped apart.

Hopefully he's made the best decision for himself

"He's gone ....

Not much sympathy sold in this Fab shop I see ...but to be honest.. wayyyyyyyyyy too many topics regards people leaving...not getting meets...help to be verified...not getting laid within 24 hours after joining...ladies don't reply ... why do ladies block .etc etc ...gets old tbh...

There's at least 1 day!

Yes they are annoying but this poor sham got ripped apart.

Hopefully he's made the best decision for himself "

The perception of what some people think fab is to what fab really is for some people is just poles apart , I do actually think that some guys join with the mindset that they'll be getting laid with 24 hrs ,now hey ,maybe some do get laid with that time ,l don't know ,fair play to them if they do ,but IF they're not ,they can't quite grasp why they're not and hit the forums to express that fact.

Hmmm why being in hurry? For good things people should be patient.

I think participate in forum discussion and games might help.

Speaking of myself, I found the best match on forums

I wanted to leave because of abusive messages I have received every day from the people whom didn't get the rejection well.

I am not everybody's cuppa of tea and know how the rejection tastes but didn't think too much, I just moved on.

If you feel that you wouldn't find a fb or fwb then delete your account or hide it.

Taking a break might help too. Just sayin'

"Hmmm why being in hurry? For good things people should be patient.

I wanted to leave because of abusive messages I have received every day from the people whom didn't get the rejection well.

I am not everybody's cuppa of tea and know how the rejection tastes but didn't think too much, I just moved on.

If you feel that you wouldn't find a fb or fwb then delete your account or hide it.

Taking a break might help too. Just sayin' "

Smokey

He left yesterday ffs

"Hmmm why being in hurry? For good things people should be patient.

Taking a break might help too. Just sayin'

Smokey

He left yesterday ffs "

Kaizer... I was too busy to read the forums yesterday. Just answered for a few mails.

Thank you for letting me know

Hello everyone!

It is my turn now...

I'm thinking to leave fabworld soon.

Should I stay or should I go?

It is not complaining post. I just need your help to make a final decision.

Thank you for your help in advance

"Hello everyone!

It is my turn now...

Thank you for your help in advance "

Stay... No go... No stay!

Fab would be a little shite without you are your insanity

"Hello everyone!

It is my turn now...

Fab would be a little shite without you are your insanity "

Fab will still exist with or without me, Kaizer

"Hello everyone!

It is my turn now...

"

Really Shhhhhmokeeeeeey?

cork

Nooooooooo, crying emoji.

"Hello everyone!

It is my turn now...

Really Shhhhhmokeeeeeey? "

Im sure!

Don't baby, don't cry...

Doire Theas

"Hello everyone!

It is my turn now...

Really Shhhhhmokeeeeeey?

Im sure!

Don't baby, don't cry... "

No don’t you dare go anywhere we need you

By *un_Paul500Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"Hello everyone!

It is my turn now...

Really Shhhhhmokeeeeeey?

Im sure!

Don't baby, don't cry...

No don’t you dare go anywhere we need you "

"Hello everyone!

It is my turn now...

Thank you for your help in advance "

What ??? Still here ???

"Hello everyone!

It is my turn now...

What ??? Still here ??? "

Yeah.. I have a few elixirs to prepare and once will finish then puff and I will be gone without letting people know I'm leaving

"Hello everyone!

It is my turn now...

Really Shhhhhmokeeeeeey?

Im sure!

Don't baby, don't cry...

No don’t you dare go anywhere we need you "

We have a business my lady, so I'll be there until will meet all the hotties from my list

Do not worry... Im sure with my schedule it may take a while

Doire Theas

"Hello everyone!

It is my turn now...

Really Shhhhhmokeeeeeey?

Im sure!

Don't baby, don't cry...

No don’t you dare go anywhere we need you

We have a business my lady, so I'll be there until will meet all the hotties from my list

Do not worry... Im sure with my schedule it may take a while "

That we do smokey darling

» Add a new message to this topic