FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Nasty people

Nasty people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just said hi to a female she just message me back what a nasty women told me to fuck off .now you see why people are saying this place gone to the dogs with people like that on here

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

She must have just got a parking ticket. Lol

By *rutus83Man  over a year ago

naas

"Just said hi to a female she just message me back what a nasty women told me to fuck off .now you see why people are saying this place gone to the dogs with people like that on here "

You must have caught her on the wrong day. which I know ain't right but you don't know what people are going through theses days

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Sadly you will get people like that on here no matter what. Just be grateful you didn't waste more time on them. Block and move on. It's what I do anyhow it use to get to me now I'm just glad that they know what a knob end they are before I meet them. It's like the trash taking itself out when they act like that.

By *illium_cobblersMan  over a year ago

swords & Derby

Afraid they out there op. What you see even as a cheeky hello can be misread and if its a bad day a block could be a let off!!

Thick skin needed at times here.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"Just said hi to a female she just message me back what a nasty women told me to fuck off .now you see why people are saying this place gone to the dogs with people like that on here "

Some people are horrible. Still I wouldnt say this place has gone to the dogs. It's always been that way.. at least in the last 10years or so we are here.

"Sadly you will get people like that on here no matter what. Just be grateful you didn't waste more time on them. Block and move on. It's what I do anyhow it use to get to me now I'm just glad that they know what a knob end they are before I meet them. It's like the trash taking itself out when they act like that. "

Very well said!

For some rudeness and nastiness are a way of life. On here some egos are very much inflated.

By *an For YouMan  over a year ago

belfast/holywood

At least she replied .

"Just said hi to a female she just message me back what a nasty women told me to fuck off .now you see why people are saying this place gone to the dogs with people like that on here

You must have caught her on the wrong day. which I know ain't right but you don't know what people are going through theses days "

No wrong day, bad day or tough time would ever warrant that response. Never make excuses for shite behavior.

Report her to admin for being abusive OP and block.

To be fair you will get that in any walk of life, or on any public forum, yeah I think there are some bad eggs on fab but there are plenty of good ones to! Just bide your time, success on fab doesn't come straight away it needs time to develop. And don't sweat the negativity, delete, block move on!

Yup... welcome to the Jungle...

Well I probably would have said the same thing tbh, your here over a year and not even a social meet, maybe she's sick of getting messages from timewasters

belfast/holywood

"Just said hi to a female she just message me back what a nasty women told me to fuck off .now you see why people are saying this place gone to the dogs with people like that on here

Well I probably would have said the same thing tbh, your here over a year and not even a social meet, maybe she's sick of getting messages from timewasters "

Aren’t you just a lovely friendly person

Well I probably would have said the same thing tbh, your here over a year and not even a social meet, maybe she's sick of getting messages from timewasters

Aren’t you just a lovely friendly person"

I actually am but I've no time for time wasters

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Aren’t you just a lovely friendly person

I actually am but I've no time for time wasters "

Why is OP a time waster?

No no... That is called progress... See if a woman replied that to me I would be all... Holy shit.. A woman answered me.. Whoooo hooooo. There's light at the end of the tunnel. ????????

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

You must have caught her on the wrong day. which I know ain't right but you don't know what people are going through theses days "

I don't think anything justifies telling someone 'fuck off' just out of the blue. It's rude and shows a lack of character.

It's a pretty over the top response for jusy saying hi. I always feel like there's more to a story like this.

By *rutus321Man  over a year ago

Offaly

Maybe when she replied it was one of her best days,dodged a bullet there op

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Did u reply to her "how do u fuck off oh mighty one"

No need for a response like that no matter what the suitation

There’s good and bad in everything and everyone. Uncalled for OP but dust off there and seek the next. Plenty of nice ladies, men and couples on here. Of course there are some fuckwits here but as in life, they are in the minority. I think she did you a favour to be honest. Would you want to be seen in public with someone like that. Probably some friggen bloke pretending to be a female anyway.

block move on. women men and couples are more then capable of being nasty or rude on here. no point dwelling on it. block them and consider it as an additional filter. we do.

By *unnitoesWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Did u reply to her "how do u fuck off oh mighty one"

No need for a response like that no matter what the suitation "

Maybe he had said 'hi' 20 times already??

Manners cost very little

Belfast

"Manners cost very little "

Pests are pests

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Maybe he had said 'hi' 20 times already??"

If that's the case simply block would do the trick, wouldn't it?

Belfast

Maybe he had said 'hi' 20 times already??

If that's the case simply block would do the trick, wouldn't it? "

Yup for me it sure would but not everyone can block without a retort

By *angero3aMan  over a year ago

swords

some people have no manners.

Maybe he had said 'hi' 20 times already??"

Maybe, just maybe there are some vile women on here

"It's a pretty over the top response for jusy saying hi. I always feel like there's more to a story like this."

I second that.

belfast/holywood

You must have caught her on the wrong day. which I know ain't right but you don't know what people are going through theses days

I don't think anything justifies telling someone 'fuck off' just out of the blue. It's rude and shows a lack of character. "

exactly

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Bad day or not i would never dream of being so rude to someone who had spent time to message me.

By *rutus83Man  over a year ago

naas

Bad day or not i would never dream of being so rude to someone who had spent time to message me."

That was my opinion on it and as you can see I didnt say her response to his mail was right ??

"Manners cost very little

Pests are pests "

Who's the pest?

Belfast

Pests are pests

Who's the pest? "

Men who say 'hi' at least 20 times

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

I can imagine that women get pestered like mad on here and sometimes "fuck off " is the easiest way to stop someone messaging you.

Having said that I'd always speak to someone as if I was standing talking to them face to face and maybe that's how she talks to men in real life

Sometimes everyone walks on eggshells on fab just like real life ....we're only human in all its glorious forms.

By *abraham_LincolnWoman  over a year ago

City Centre

'Hi'

*delete*

Pests are pests

Who's the pest?

Men who say 'hi' at least 20 times "

The OP never said he messaged 20 times which of course is ridiculous. Sending someone 1 message and getting an ignorant response is not very mannerly.

End of point

Belfast

Pests are pests

Who's the pest?

The OP never said he messaged 20 times which of course is ridiculous. Sending someone 1 message and getting an ignorant response is not very mannerly.

End of point "

I never accused the OP....end of point

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

She sounds like a great laugh who ever she is

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Pests are pests

Who's the pest?

End of point "

Only got what he said and theres always 3 sides to a story. His, hers and the truth. I think threads like these should be taken with a pinch of salt. It happens as we all know on here. No need to turn it into an issue. We have rude people in all walks of life. Being told to f@#k off is relatively calm compared to the really personal nasty messages you can get on here.....

A lot of geriatric's on here.

Dust yourself off and go again

"It's a pretty over the top response for jusy saying hi. I always feel like there's more to a story like this."

Argree

"It's a pretty over the top response for jusy saying hi. I always feel like there's more to a story like this.

Argree "

But what if there is nothing more to the story? And she is just a twat?

"It's a pretty over the top response for jusy saying hi. I always feel like there's more to a story like this.

Argree

But what if there is nothing more to the story? And she is just a twat? "

I think most people wouldnt behave that way. Ive been on fab for a number of years. In my experience theres always a reason.

Argree

But what if there is nothing more to the story? And she is just a twat?

I think most people wouldnt behave that way. Ive been on fab for a number of years. In my experience theres always a reason. "

OP was supporting that temper tantrum post yesterday. I wouldn't be surprised if he provoked her, more than likely spamming her with messages or if he said something insulting because she didn't reply to his bombardment of messages.

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 04/01/20 16:06:27]

U get all kinds of unmannerly people on here.. Male/Females/couples.

Unfortunately they are everywhere not just on my here....

But to b fair most on here are genuine people just looking for some extra fun.

Just ignore those types.

Block and move on.

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

Well,.....a lot of ye have been saying that it's rude for a woman to just ignore your message and delete them.

This is one of the alternatives

Seriously though, I wouldn't give her a second though and be happy to know that I dodged a potential bullet.

Block button to be used.

I dont send rude messages even if my day is really bad. Why?! I dont see the point. Manners cost nothing. Id better delete the message than send a rude mail.

Additionally, most of women receive 100 or more messages daily. Read all of them is impossible. Every woman has her own system: which mail to delete which one to read and reply.

OP and others: use filters and block button then move on

Enjoy weekend!

I only said hi and only sent one message told to fuck off and some on here think thay know it all I don't pester i.an a nice person with a good personality so off you message me saying hi and I told you to fuck off would you like it

Just like there are nasty people in the real world,there are nasty people in the swinging world.

It isn't all a bed of roses for any of us.

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Well, if you just said "Hi"

You should be grateful she went to such lenghts

..I know, am such a glass half full kinda guy in 2020!

belfast/holywood

The OP should attend the course being conducted by the fab royalty couple . They will teach him how to conduct himself lol( if he’s not blocked or told to fuck off again lol)

"I only said hi and only sent one message told to fuck off and some on here think thay know it all I don't pester i.an a nice person with a good personality so off you message me saying hi and I told you to fuck off would you like it"

We probably wouldn't care in the slightest. We'd block you, go about our day and you'd be forgotten about in about less than 5 minutes

By *ysteryman2009Man  over a year ago

Ireland

I hope you said more than "HI"

In order to judge whether she was right or wrong, we would need to know what you said in the message, then we can give a reasonable response to her actions. Otherwise its another post with no substance.

Told you just said hi

Some people are horrible. Still I wouldnt say this place has gone to the dogs. It's always been that way.. at least in the last 10years or so we are here."

I agree with both posts, hence why I've debating in my own head whether to leave or not. Only problem is, it will be back again, delete, sign up, rinse and repeat, when will I learn!

Ireland

"Told you just said hi"

If you only sent a message with HI, THEN YOU DONT DESERVE A REPLY. That type of message would send out a signal of very little thought put into the message. To the recipient, you are a total stranger and by sending HI, It appears you annoyed them. I wish you luck with your famous HI for meets.

belfast/holywood

"Told you just said hi

If you only sent a message with HI, THEN YOU DONT DESERVE A REPLY. That type of message would send out a signal of very little thought put into the message. To the recipient, you are a total stranger and by sending HI, It appears you annoyed them. I wish you luck with your famous HI for meets."

Not getting or deserving a reply is one thing. Telling someone to fuck off us another. What part of that don’t you understand ?????

Ireland

"Told you just said hi

If you only sent a message with HI, THEN YOU DONT DESERVE A REPLY. That type of message would send out a signal of very little thought put into the message. To the recipient, you are a total stranger and by sending HI, It appears you annoyed them. I wish you luck with your famous HI for meets.

Not getting or deserving a reply is one thing. Telling someone to fuck off us another. What part of that don’t you understand ?????"

What are you on about???? I was making a comment on the HI, DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT FROM MY COMMENT.????

The bad language is a separate issue.

» Add a new message to this topic