FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > persona

persona

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ongal OP   Man  over a year ago

lucan

Just thinking from looking at different threads and how people interact with each other here.

What persona do you give off, is it far removed from who you are in the real world and not that on Fab

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just thinking from looking at different threads and how people interact with each other here.

What persona do you give off, is it far removed from who you are in the real world and not that on Fab "

Im myself Why should I pretend to be someone's else? If people dislike me because Im in their opinion too sarcastic - it is their problem not mine

By *attooYouMan  over a year ago

just about northside

"Just thinking from looking at different threads and how people interact with each other here.

What persona do you give off, is it far removed from who you are in the real world and not that on Fab "

Pfft. Dunno. Wouldn't it be up to say 100 people to tell you what persona, in their opinion, you're giving off. With that amount you may have a best guesstimate of you forum persona and draw your own comparisons.....

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I'm just me on here don't pretend to be anything else don't see the point really.

The persona you give off should be who you are. Being someone you're not will be seen as false. Just my opinion.

we ate just us like us or hate us ...we dont change

By *rutus83Man  over a year ago

naas

I'm the same on fab and off fab. well apart from displaying my cock I don't do that off fab

"I'm the same on fab and off fab. well apart from displaying my cock I don't do that off fab "

Legend

By *attooYouMan  over a year ago

just about northside

"I'm the same on fab and off fab. well apart from displaying my cock I don't do that off fab "

I think it's just easier to be yourself on here too Some people will like you, some wont, it's life.

Having a different 'persona' will be found out by 99% of people after some interaction and work against you I think.

Hahahaha better keep your cock inside your panties Brutus

I’ve been told I’m really innocent in real life.. but my friends know the real me haha

» Add a new message to this topic