FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Fab is a joke

Fab is a joke

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I really do not know what i am doing wrong on fab everyone describes exactly what they want i fit the description yet they dont reply after they get their 10 cock/face pics sent and then ghost you. Then say you arent verified like WTF because it says a comment from another person saying 'yes met them before' it makes them real, could literally just make another profile and verify as many as you want. When genuine people get fucked around on here and everyone constantly saying "so many timewasters on this site" and fucking wonder, women get a verification and think they are fucking royalty on here apsolute joke this site needs a different system for it is a complete shambles! A simple facetime call is all the verification that is needed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Unfortunately it takes time on here your only here 4 wks....i used to offer to meet people to help verfie them and one particular lad cancelled on me times im well vetfied but never think im Royalty believe me im far from it..

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

**3 times**

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Focus on your USP... "Unique Selling Point" Op...

What attribute makes you stand out from the crowd...

Are you sporty? charismatic? Academic? Sarcastic? Cheeky? Surly?

Find a characteristic of yourself that's strong

and build a profile around that

You'll end up being more authentic, standing out a bit,

having more fun and getting some meets

By *irl4fucking18Woman  over a year ago

city

It is a joke I agree we have a great laugh here where all sort of jokes are made its brilliant

Sure your 4 weeks in if its that bad and the jokes are crap sure leave. No one is strapping you here

By *eankaren88Couple  over a year ago

By the sea

We were here six months before our first meet and greet that got us going full swing on this site. It doesn't happen over night. (or month even)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Unfortunately it takes time on here your only here 4 wks....i used to offer to meet people to help verfie them and one particular lad cancelled on me times im well vetfied but never think im Royalty believe me im far from it.."

I agree with you completely on this missus. Two Mondays in a row recently I was stood up on coffee dates where I kindly offered to give them first verify. I had another one that kept cancelling and postponing until I gave up. One wanted me to have coffee in the back of his car and watch him wank. Another insisted he could only meet on his car for coffe as he didnt want to be seen with me. Countless others I offered to meet but they never took me up on the offer. So I have given up on offering ever again. So out of all the coffee offers I made in the last two months only one got his shit together enough to turn up for it. I am all for helping newbies but as a full time working single Mammy it pisses me off no end to have my time wasted.

By *andlingswingersCouple  over a year ago

Woodbridge

They don't reply after you've sent them cock pics?!?!?!

Really?

Not to boast but when I first went on Fabs I had a meet within the week. Didn't send any cock pics. I sort of guessed that any woman on here would know what one looked like.

You're angry and aggressive. It's not a good look.

"They don't reply after you've sent them cock pics?!?!?!

Really?

Not to boast but when I first went on Fabs I had a meet within the week. Didn't send any cock pics. I sort of guessed that any woman on here would know what one looked like.

You're angry and aggressive. It's not a good look."

I dont send a cock pic straight away regardless of what you send every womans first reply is cock and face pic please and based on my experience if its not sent youre ghosted by that person anyway and sorry we arent all naturals like you mr and mrs grey

"It is a joke I agree we have a great laugh here where all sort of jokes are made its brilliant

Sure your 4 weeks in if its that bad and the jokes are crap sure leave. No one is strapping you here "

Oh here we go Smh

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

As the poster above said, he had a meet within a week. Its all swings and roundabouts, luck and what not. Do I think a person should have to wait months for a meet on here? No but also there is a lot of messers here who have no intention of meeting at all.

By *parklySassWoman  over a year ago

Sassville

"They don't reply after you've sent them cock pics?!?!?!

Really?

You're angry and aggressive. It's not a good look."

"Unfortunately it takes time on here your only here 4 wks....i used to offer to meet people to help verfie them and one particular lad cancelled on me times im well vetfied but never think im Royalty believe me im far from it.."

I understand that its not that im not getting meets etc its how every woman and couple approach a conversation and when i say every i dont mean it literally, but they are extremely ignorant and just want pics yet there profile states the complete opposite its just extremely frustrating

"Unfortunately it takes time on here your only here 4 wks....i used to offer to meet people to help verfie them and one particular lad cancelled on me times im well vetfied but never think im Royalty believe me im far from it..

I agree with you completely on this missus. Two Mondays in a row recently I was stood up on coffee dates where I kindly offered to give them first verify. I had another one that kept cancelling and postponing until I gave up. One wanted me to have coffee in the back of his car and watch him wank. Another insisted he could only meet on his car for coffe as he didnt want to be seen with me. Countless others I offered to meet but they never took me up on the offer. So I have given up on offering ever again. So out of all the coffee offers I made in the last two months only one got his shit together enough to turn up for it. I am all for helping newbies but as a full time working single Mammy it pisses me off no end to have my time wasted.

"

Understandable so its not only the guys getting fucked around then, there has to be a different solution to verifying if someone is legit and not a timewaster, imo a simple facetime call would be sufficient

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

You need to intrigue people to get their attention, stand out a bit and make them think that this guy might be different.

And that’s just to get chatting.

But it works

"Unfortunately it takes time on here your only here 4 wks....i used to offer to meet people to help verfie them and one particular lad cancelled on me times im well vetfied but never think im Royalty believe me im far from it..

Understandable so its not only the guys getting fucked around then, there has to be a different solution to verifying if someone is legit and not a timewaster, imo a simple facetime call would be sufficient"

There’s webcam verifications, not sure how to do it though

"You need to intrigue people to get their attention, stand out a bit and make them think that this guy might be different.

And that’s just to get chatting.

But it works

"

Cheers bro

Understandable so its not only the guys getting fucked around then, there has to be a different solution to verifying if someone is legit and not a timewaster, imo a simple facetime call would be sufficient"

I suggest getting a cam verify to start with then maybe keep an eye on the forums for a social to attend. Great way to dip your toes in meet a few people and get some verifys.

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

"I really do not know what i am doing wrong on fab everyone describes exactly what they want i fit the description yet they dont reply after they get their 10 cock/face pics sent and then ghost you. Then say you arent verified like WTF because it says a comment from another person saying 'yes met them before' it makes them real, could literally just make another profile and verify as many as you want. When genuine people get fucked around on here and everyone constantly saying "so many timewasters on this site" and fucking wonder, women get a verification and think they are fucking royalty on here apsolute joke this site needs a different system for it is a complete shambles! A simple facetime call is all the verification that is needed "

OP just because YOU think you fit their description doesnt mean THEY think you fit their description. Me personally if anyone sends me cock pics in their first message i delete it. If you sent a face pic maybe the female isnt attracted to you. Its really not that big of a deal.

We have verifications and dont think were "fucking royalty" i know what i like and what im looking for and if someone doesnt fit that then i dont engage.

It was months on here before we had our first meet.

Coming on the forums ranting is really not a good look and just makes you look arrogant and aggresive. Just my two cents

Understandable so its not only the guys getting fucked around then, there has to be a different solution to verifying if someone is legit and not a timewaster, imo a simple facetime call would be sufficient

I suggest getting a cam verify to start with then maybe keep an eye on the forums for a social to attend. Great way to dip your toes in meet a few people and get some verifys."

All the socials need a verifiction to attend though from what ive seen lol

By *hett and scarlettCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Treat the place as you would a club - get in the place, drop your coat, and relax for a bit before going on the prowl.

Do a lap or two around the the dance floor, peacock a bit, and see who catches your attention and say hello.

When a lady or couple does respond, adjust your approach to the situation and be attentive and genuine.

Your still not guaranteed to be heading home together, but at least you’ve put yourself in the best possible position and may even be able to cultivate something over time.

Unless you’re gods gift, merely turning up and walking around the dance floor with your cock out while asking ‘how you doing? Wanna ride?’ is going to have a

little chance of success.

Everyone posting on this forum i do not just send cock pics and face pics randomly, i apsolutely hate sending them for my own personal security reasons, but its all women ask for in my experience on here and wont reply unless they get them then want more and more then just abandon the chat

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

Popcorn

Waterford

"Popcorn "

im in. ill bring the nachos

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

When will lads learn. Males compete, females choose.

As with every other species in nature, males have to earn it. It will rarely be just given to you.

And when I say earn it, I don't mean jump through hoops. I mean you have to have something that stands out for her.

And what might stand out for one woman is discarded by another.

It is what it is and when you can accept that you will be a happier man.

As said above. Just because you think you meet the criteria doesn't mean that they think that also.

Point 2:

If you sent me the best message I have ever received - I still wouldn't reply. Because of your profile - if the only thing that one can say about their own personality is that he's a repeat cummer, chances are that message was copy pasted and heavily sugar coated, just to potentially increase chances of getting into some knickers.

3. Moaning about being not verified and verification system itself won't achieve a single thing. Moaners will always find something to moan about.

Even if you get verified- you'll start moaning that you're outside someone's age range and how flawed that system is too.

If not age range - will moan why couples who are verified by single guys have single men blocked.

And another six hundred things that you can put a blame on for stopping you getting your dick wet.

TLDR:

1. Let others decide if you meet their criteria.

2. How you do anything is how you do everything. Don't be lazy. Put in effort.

3. Stop blaming the world for your own shortcomings.

By *andydevineMan  over a year ago

sligo

Rosieredlips advice is great. Try that. I understand your frustration op but it does take time and patience.

Gods Own Country

"Popcorn

im in. ill bring the nachos"

Who's bringing the dip

This is fairly entertaining

"As said above. Just because you think you meet the criteria doesn't mean that they think that also.

Point 2:

If you sent me the best message I have ever received - I still wouldn't reply. Because of your profile - if the only thing that one can say about their own personality is that he's a repeat cummer, chances are that message was copy pasted and heavily sugar coated, just to potentially increase chances of getting into some knickers.

3. Moaning about being not verified and verification system itself won't achieve a single thing. Moaners will always find something to moan about.

Even if you get verified- you'll start moaning that you're outside someone's age range and how flawed that system is too.

If not age range - will moan why couples who are verified by single guys have single men blocked.

And another six hundred things that you can put a blame on for stopping you getting your dick wet.

TLDR:

1. Let others decide if you meet their criteria.

2. How you do anything is how you do everything. Don't be lazy. Put in effort.

3. Stop blaming the world for your own shortcomings. "

If they say yes i fit the description how can i possibly not??? And moaning? No im stating the sites flawed and ofcourse its all women writing in saying its easy to get verified when i would say there are probly 10 times as many men as women so yous are spoilt for choice lol and moaning about age range? Wtf lol thats someones preference you cant be annoyed if they think youre too young everyone has different tastes and how can you make this many assumptions without knowing me? And how am i blaming the world for my short comings? Please stay relevant to the topic

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

Fab is fun .. just a lot of people on here are a joke ..

"When will lads learn. Males compete, females choose.

As with every other species in nature, males have to earn it. It will rarely be just given to you.

And when I say earn it, I don't mean jump through hoops. I mean you have to have something that stands out for her.

It is what it is and when you can accept that you will be a happier man."

Words of wisdom from David Attenborough here

Waterford

"Popcorn

Who's bringing the dip "

well go halves. You want sour cream or melted cheese?

"Fab is fun .. just a lot of people on here are a joke .. "

Gods Own Country

"Popcorn

Who's bringing the dip

well go halves. You want sour cream or melted cheese?"

Can i be greedy and have both... We may be awhile in here

Words of wisdom from David Attenborough here "

I agree completely but i am talking about the women who lead you on and get all pics from you which actually takes quite a bit of courage to send as you dont know where they go then they ask for more and more leading you on then ghost you after stating repeatedly how sexy and nice you are and perfect for them yet they just dont reply after getting them

Waterford

"Popcorn

Who's bringing the dip

Can i be greedy and have both... We may be awhile in here "

Sure. Better bring a bit more than popcorn and nachos at this rate

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

As a guy who's been around fab for a very long time I can help you

Do you really want advice ? Will you take advice ? Will you act on said advice?

"Rosieredlips advice is great. Try that. I understand your frustration op but it does take time and patience. "

Cheers mate

"As a guy who's been around fab for a very long time I can help you

Do you really want advice ? Will you take advice ? Will you act on said advice?"

Yes if its not like half the cocky cheeky replies on here lol

Gods Own Country

"Popcorn

Who's bringing the dip

Sure. Better bring a bit more than popcorn and nachos at this rate"

Thinking we should order some tapas now ffs

I agree completely but i am talking about the women who lead you on and get all pics from you which actually takes quite a bit of courage to send as you dont know where they go then they ask for more and more leading you on then ghost you after stating repeatedly how sexy and nice you are and perfect for them yet they just dont reply after getting them"

Unfortunately there are lots of shitheads here, but as GP80 says, you don't have to jump through hoops for anyone. People can demand what they like, and there are plenty of fake profiles and pic hunters here. Take your time, don't do anything you're not comfortable with. There are plenty of women and couples here who can respect male boundaries. We are all entitled to be protective of our privacy.

Oh and don't let people annoy you, it's a raison d'etre for many here. If you find yourself getting irritated with the site take a step back.

Waterford

"Popcorn

Who's bringing the dip

Thinking we should order some tapas now ffs "

Chinese might be nice. well halve the prawn crackers

Gods Own Country

"Popcorn

Who's bringing the dip

Chinese might be nice. well halve the prawn crackers"

Fishy fingers... I'll pass

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford

"Everyone posting on this forum i do not just send cock pics and face pics randomly, i apsolutely hate sending them for my own personal security reasons, but its all women ask for in my experience on here and wont reply unless they get them then want more and more then just abandon the chat"

Not All women I for one don't ever ask. To be honest your aggressive rant has done you more damage that a favour.

It's not dial -a-ride no one is obligated to reply meet or even fuck here.

patience is a virtue.

I agree completely but i am talking about the women who lead you on and get all pics from you which actually takes quite a bit of courage to send as you dont know where they go then they ask for more and more leading you on then ghost you after stating repeatedly how sexy and nice you are and perfect for them yet they just dont reply after getting them

Unfortunately there are lots of shitheads here, but as GP80 says, you don't have to jump through hoops for anyone. People can demand what they like, and there are plenty of fake profiles and pic hunters here. Take your time, don't do anything you're not comfortable with. There are plenty of women and couples here who can respect male boundaries. We are all entitled to be protective of our privacy.

Oh and don't let people annoy you, it's a raison d'etre for many here. If you find yourself getting irritated with the site take a step back. "

Thank you casey

Waterford

"Popcorn

Who's bringing the dip

Fishy fingers... I'll pass "

ha ha ha

No one is owed sex, or a reply or.....well anything. Just being here, or messaging, or whatever, doesn't give anyone a Golden ticket to anything.

There was a post a while back on biggest turn offs, a sense of entitlement is one of mine.

If something isn't working for us, we have a choice, blame the world and stay stuck, or change our approach and/or expectations, learn and move on.

I'll step down off the soap box now!

What's for you won't pass you. If it does pass you, it wasn't for you...... and all that jazz!

Gods Own Country

"Popcorn

Who's bringing the dip

Fishy fingers... I'll pass

ha ha ha"

"Everyone posting on this forum i do not just send cock pics and face pics randomly, i apsolutely hate sending them for my own personal security reasons, but its all women ask for in my experience on here and wont reply unless they get them then want more and more then just abandon the chat

Not All women I for one don't ever ask. To be honest your aggressive rant has done you more damage that a favour.

It's not dial -a-ride no one is obligated to reply meet or even fuck here.

patience is a virtue. "

Have i stated that i even want to fuck anyone so dont know where youre getting dial a ride from? And i never said anyone is obligated just airing my frutration on how annoying it is to be lead on constantly on this site and possibly get a bit of advice not ridiculed lol

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Please stop baiting the OP (posts removed), if you are bored try finding something else to do.

It's a joke on here lost all faith on here all you get Frome females is delate .swinging ment to mean swing not dating site

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

"It's a joke on here lost all faith on here all you get Frome females is delate"

But that's clearly not true

You're only here 4 weeks OP, there is posts like this all the time. You're a male profile in a sea of hundreds of them on here.

You could have introduced yourself and said you were struggling to get verified and asked if anyone would meet for a coffee. As you can see there are people out there who would gladly help you out.

You say you're being ridiculed but you're flat out insulting some people, you are doing nothing to help yourself with the way you're carrying on. You're blacklisting yourself with anyone who looks at the forums

Dublin

"You say you're being ridiculed but you're flat out insulting some people, you are doing nothing to help yourself with the way you're carrying on. You're blacklisting yourself with anyone who looks at the forums"

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

4 weeks since i join and i enjoy the site , as give me the courage to go to clubs after read the threads about and i love it

I'm making new friends and believe me I'm not new to the swing scene. One thing i know is , you can not just set up a profile pay membership and expect meetings every days from the persons you think they match your profile .

Well things don't work that way

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I am veried I don't think I'm royalty tho I'm just an ordinary person like most on here.

If you don't want to send face or cock pics then don't it is quite simple. People can ask you don't havw to send. I personally don't ask anyone for pics. Usually if we chat for a bit tho we usually end up exchanging pics naturally. No one has to send anything they don't want to.

Chats often fizzle out it happens quite a bit in here it usually isn't anything personal

I tend to stop chatting if I feel somehow is being too pushy or demanding. Everyone has a life outside of here so you have to respect that. I know it can be frustrating but getting annoyed and slating people off won't help anyone get meets off here.

Just because you get a veri does not mean it will open the floodgates to meets. And plenty off here will meet people who have none. I have. You can usually tell by chatting how genuine people are.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

I always figure that a face to face verification is very important. If someone isnt willing to get out of the house and be where they say they are going to be for a social to verify.. then the chance of them actually meeting up for sex is quite low.

I cant think of a better way to verify than fab currently has.

With regards OP's problem - you need to use your charm and wit. Convince a girl that you have something to offer that will entertain her. Use all your best lines and put the time and effort in. Make it easy for her to say yes to a coffee. Seduce her. Its doable. Keep trying

"I really do not know what i am doing wrong on fab everyone describes exactly what they want i fit the description yet they dont reply after they get their 10 cock/face pics sent and then ghost you. Then say you arent verified like WTF because it says a comment from another person saying 'yes met them before' it makes them real, could literally just make another profile and verify as many as you want. When genuine people get fucked around on here and everyone constantly saying "so many timewasters on this site" and fucking wonder, women get a verification and think they are fucking royalty on here apsolute joke this site needs a different system for it is a complete shambles! A simple facetime call is all the verification that is needed "

Hahahaha brilliant

By *angero3aMan  over a year ago

swords

on here over year no meet people say not verifed can only get verifed if meet cannot win

We were here over a year before our first meet. We chatted with a few people but due to time wasters I can’t blame people of being somewhat apprehensive of an unverified profile. We eventually went to a club night. There’s always socials/club nights on or even a coffee meet probably best way to start

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/ireland/965761

Get your name down OP the social is coming to you

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Yes if its not like half the cocky cheeky replies on here lol"

Laid is the Joe Duffy of fab, if he offers to open a door for you take him up on the offer

To the best of Kaizer's knowledge Rome was not built in a day

Took a long long time for my first meet verification and probably be another long long time for the next.

Patience

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

Best off to have no expectations when you join a site like this then you wont be disappointed

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

south side

Yes if its not like half the cocky cheeky replies on here lol"

1.tone down the "poor me" approach, keep that private for a whinge with friends.

2.Set aside a time each day to join in the Forum chats, thousands will see you(many have hidden profiles), and stick at it. That's how people get to know you.

3.Remember, women are different! They choose their sexual partners in a different way to us men. Take the advice of women here, ask your sisters, what they want in a man.

4.I don't have face pics, and never send a cock pic.

5.So, strut your stuff around the stage that is Fabswingers, let yourself be seen,.. And there are about 25000 people on this site right now, many reading your posts. Have fun.

By *ysteryman2009Man  over a year ago

Ireland

With a post like this OP its no wonder you cant get a meet. If you want to leave then leave or if you want to grow up and cop on then thats your choice.Your are alienating yourself from the women here with your royalty assumptions and bad language.

By *andomCaptainMan  over a year ago

Roscommon

As a wise woman once said... 'Suck it up Buttercup'

By *ysteryman2009Man  over a year ago

Ireland

I see you are the same guy in the forums, that did not read bogmans post properly and tried to sabotage it as he asked all to answer in a private message. YOU POSTED THE ANSWER PUBLICLY.

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

First one of the year... ranting about being a newbie blah blah ... throwing his toys out of the pram because noone is paying him any attention... and when he gets attention he is rude and wont listen...

By *weet Cheeks1000Woman  over a year ago

pornville

"I see you are the same guy in the forums, that did not read bogmans post properly and tried to sabotage it as he asked all to answer in a private message. YOU POSTED THE ANSWER PUBLICLY. "

And still managed to get it wrong

By *Sparkie.Man  over a year ago

Ratoath

You get out of something what you put into it, fail to prepare, prepare to fail....

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

OP. Your initial post then subsequent comments come across as arrogant and opinionated. Not an attack, just an observation.

Do you think coming across that way to people could perhaps be the problem?

I don't see that the format of the site or the verification process could be the reason for your not getting meets.

If the site and it's verification system were flawed then there wouldn't be so many people on the site with verifications after having had meets.

I could have a meet myself before the end of the month, possibly next week if I really tried.

The problem for myself is that distance (sometimes) but especially a lack of free time, gets in the way.

I don't consider myself anything special but I find simply being able to engage in decent communication with someone is enough to get the ball rolling.

Courtesy and manners are the first and most important things as it determines whether or not a conversation shall even take place or continue before even getting to the point of discussing a meet.

Yes there are people who suddenly just go quiet and it could be for any number of reasons. Time wasters are also part and parcel of the site but you just got to chalk it off, block them then move on.

Patience and perseverance are key on a site of this nature.

If you reconsider your approach or even just your target audience then you might have better luck.

Good luck with your searches.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Sorry to make light of what you went through but how could a man think that he'd find someone to watch him wank in the back of a car on the first meet...thats the weirdest thing ive ever heard "

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"I see you are the same guy in the forums, that did not read bogmans post properly and tried to sabotage it as he asked all to answer in a private message. YOU POSTED THE ANSWER PUBLICLY.

And still managed to get it wrong "

I was going to mention this

Sorry but you can get verified via a cam chat and that but to keep verifications as the by meeting works as it’s never going to be a perfect system but even once you have verifications that’s not going to guarantee a meet. Whoever you message chat too will have they’re own ideas maybe they don’t like the togg nu e of the message

A good “Meet now with 10 cock pictures of many and varied angles “. Quite clearly works

Now follow that up with one of two lines either go with a oh please I’m so horny or slag them off for not replying or even reading your message

It’s tried and tested method here

One word OP: P A T I E N C E

By *ymguylMan  over a year ago

ennis

im new here and I will wait ' take my time and see what happens ' I can understand where your coming from but there are lots of guys on here and the ladies need to see the real genuine guys

Wow dude complain some more it’s really hot

Dublin

"Wow dude complain some more it’s really hot "

Suspect he got a forum suspension... and blocked by half the site

By *ickHollieCouple  over a year ago

D

We have been here months now and still haven’t meet-up with anyone yet, but we still like coming on and talking to people and when we connect with some that’s when it will happen not before. Give it time the same will happen for you

By *allyWally19Woman  over a year ago

The Road to Nowhere

"I really do not know what i am doing wrong on fab everyone describes exactly what they want i fit the description yet they dont reply after they get their 10 cock/face pics sent and then ghost you. Then say you arent verified like WTF because it says a comment from another person saying 'yes met them before' it makes them real, could literally just make another profile and verify as many as you want. When genuine people get fucked around on here and everyone constantly saying "so many timewasters on this site" and fucking wonder, women get a verification and think they are fucking royalty on here apsolute joke this site needs a different system for it is a complete shambles! A simple facetime call is all the verification that is needed

One word OP: P A T I E N C E"

I'm verified...I am royalty. Jokesss am more a court jester.

OP, smokey is right. Patience is key. It's been 4 weeks. I've chatted to guys who have been on here longer with no meets...social or play.

For me personally, your post would put me off you. I absolutely can appreciate your frustration. I might very well have felt the same...who knows? However, there are ways of going about expressing yourself. Your post comes across as a bit rude & almost entitled. It's not an attractive trait. Bear in mind, there are a lot of lurkers on the forums who see, don't comment but take note.

So along with quoting smokey on the patience, I would also suggest you think before you post.

Best of luck OP

By *eanbeagMan  over a year ago

laois

One can’t even message you so I think you are talking through your anus.

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

OP, if it hasn't been said already, check out Missus thread for Belfast 28th February information meet.

You will be able to get verified, meet other Fabbers and start making connections.

A perfect start

One can’t even message you so I think you are talking through your anus. "

I cant help think that's a little unfair.

You are outside her preferred age range. The OP is inside her preferred age range.

She is just as entitled to her preferences as the rest of us.

Just saying

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"OP, if it hasn't been said already, check out Missus thread for Belfast 28th February information meet.

You will be able to get verified, meet other Fabbers and start making connections.

A perfect start "

Just so you don't miss it - https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/ireland/965954

"Everyone posting on this forum i do not just send cock pics and face pics randomly, i apsolutely hate sending them for my own personal security reasons, but its all women ask for in my experience on here and wont reply unless they get them then want more and more then just abandon the chat"

I dont ask for pics as I dont send them until I know I'm meeting the person so not all woman or couples ask for face or cock pics just my 2 cents thrown I

"OP, if it hasn't been said already, check out Missus thread for Belfast 28th February information meet.

A perfect start

Just so you don't miss it - https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/ireland/965954"

It would have been a perfect start for him. If we were organising a social and seen this post there wouldn't be a hope of this guy getting invited.

» Add a new message to this topic