FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Send me a face photo

Send me a face photo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aider190 OP   Man  over a year ago

swords

This is becoming more regular .. from profiles with no verifications and on the site only a few weeks...some perhaps a year ...anyone experiencingredients the same

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"This is becoming more regular .. from profiles with no verifications and on the site only a few weeks...some perhaps a year ...anyone experiencingredients the same "

Just ignore / block

No biggie

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just ignore.

Unless you really interested and want to take risk of sending.

People can demand what they like, doesn't mean you have to comply

Just block them or give them a "mine in return for yours"...that usually sends them scuttling back to the tree stump

"This is becoming more regular .. from profiles with no verifications and on the site only a few weeks...some perhaps a year ...anyone experiencingredients the same "

I have absolutely no problems AT ALL with ladies not putting up photos .. Absolutely none ..100% respect...BUT what does get me is ladies with ABSOLUTELY NO PHOTOS of any discription at all on their profile with the DEMANDING STATEMENT..." FACE PIC " on their profile...F**K OFF !!! who the fuck do they think they are ??? ..to me .. THAT is so degrading ..it's the " well ,you don't get to see me till l see you first ,then l will decide wether you get to see me at all " attitude....ya ya ..l know you may think it's an overkill point of view and it's a " her profile ...her rules " etc etc blah blah blah ..but if they want respect ..well then they should give some ..like l said l've Absolutely no problems with ladies not having photos up ..none whatsoever but it's the ones that don't have any photos at all up but DEMAND a face pic first ...

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"This is becoming more regular .. from profiles with no verifications and on the site only a few weeks...some perhaps a year ...anyone experiencingredients the same

I have absolutely no problems AT ALL with ladies not putting up photos .. Absolutely none ..100% respect...BUT what does get me is ladies with ABSOLUTELY NO PHOTOS of any discription at all on their profile with the DEMANDING STATEMENT..." FACE PIC " on their profile...F**K OFF !!! who the fuck do they think they are ??? ..to me .. THAT is so degrading ..it's the " well ,you don't get to see me till l see you first ,then l will decide wether you get to see me at all " attitude....ya ya ..l know you may think it's an overkill point of view and it's a " her profile ...her rules " etc etc blah blah blah ..but if they want respect ..well then they should give some ..like l said l've Absolutely no problems with ladies not having photos up ..none whatsoever but it's the ones that don't have any photos at all up but DEMAND a face pic first ..."

It's why I don't look at blank profiles I just think if they can't make even the most basic effort then I won't bother. I have my filters up to block them not that they always work. I personally never ask for a face pic but if we are chatting for a bit it normally happens anyhow. I know plenty of others won't chat without seeing one. People can demand what they want it it doesn't mean anyone has to do what they say if it doesn't feel right don't do it is my motto on here

By *aider190 OP   Man  over a year ago

swords

Do agree ....there a lot of photo collectors on the site but for what reason I just don't know

Yeah, an admin should come along and hopefully delete a lot of those pic collector profiles

"This is becoming more regular .. from profiles with no verifications and on the site only a few weeks...some perhaps a year ...anyone experiencingredients the same

I have absolutely no problems AT ALL with ladies not putting up photos .. Absolutely none ..100% respect...BUT what does get me is ladies with ABSOLUTELY NO PHOTOS of any discription at all on their profile with the DEMANDING STATEMENT..." FACE PIC " on their profile...F**K OFF !!! who the fuck do they think they are ??? ..to me .. THAT is so degrading ..it's the " well ,you don't get to see me till l see you first ,then l will decide wether you get to see me at all " attitude....ya ya ..l know you may think it's an overkill point of view and it's a " her profile ...her rules " etc etc blah blah blah ..but if they want respect ..well then they should give some ..like l said l've Absolutely no problems with ladies not having photos up ..none whatsoever but it's the ones that don't have any photos at all up but DEMAND a face pic first ...

It's why I don't look at blank profiles I just think if they can't make even the most basic effort then I won't bother. I have my filters up to block them not that they always work. I personally never ask for a face pic but if we are chatting for a bit it normally happens anyhow. I know plenty of others won't chat without seeing one. People can demand what they want it it doesn't mean anyone has to do what they say if it doesn't feel right don't do it is my motto on here "

I fully agree with you and 100% respect your points... Absolutely ..and l just want the say that l met a lady here with no photos at all on her profile ..none..but there was no demanding " FACE PIC " on her profile either ..l sent a message...we got chatting...met up..and it was ...is... mindblowing...like l said a no photo profile would not put me off messaging a lady ,l fully respect her privacy, discretion etc ..100% ...no question...it's just the ones that demand a face pic with absolutely nothing offered nor shown on their profile ,it is like a guy having to geneflect in front of her and hope his will be accepted...and how demoralising is that to him when someone he has never seen decides he's not good looking enough when the lady herself may not be any oil painting either in any way but he'll never know...

I hate the messages where the sender sends a face pic straight off and expects one back in return in the first message. I never send face pics of mail I’m chatting to someone for a bit

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

It's why I don't look at blank profiles I just think if they can't make even the most basic effort then I won't bother. I have my filters up to block them not that they always work. I personally never ask for a face pic but if we are chatting for a bit it normally happens anyhow. I know plenty of others won't chat without seeing one. People can demand what they want it it doesn't mean anyone has to do what they say if it doesn't feel right don't do it is my motto on here

I fully agree with you and 100% respect your points... Absolutely ..and l just want the say that l met a lady here with no photos at all on her profile ..none..but there was no demanding " FACE PIC " on her profile either ..l sent a message...we got chatting...met up..and it was ...is... mindblowing...like l said a no photo profile would not put me off messaging a lady ,l fully respect her privacy, discretion etc ..100% ...no question...it's just the ones that demand a face pic with absolutely nothing offered nor shown on their profile ,it is like a guy having to geneflect in front of her and hope his will be accepted...and how demoralising is that to him when someone he has never seen decides he's not good looking enough when the lady herself may not be any oil painting either in any way but he'll never know..."

Oh I agree some of the demands I have seen in here and a lot from blank profiles is crazy.if they can't be assed to make an effort why should the person who is looking or talking to them to. And to be fair just because you are female on here that should not give you the right to be demanding or pushy.The same goes for guys lol This place should be fun not a lot of agro.

I've met 2 guys off blank profiles and they were both decent guys. But recently I found the most abuse I get is off blank ones so I decided I wasn't going to interact anymore with them. I know that is stopping some nice guys but it is what it is.

Yes admin on here should make sure your photo verified after you join, 14 days to get verified or your account is removed, already got stung on here by a bloke pretending to be a female, to risky

By *andomCaptainMan  over a year ago

Roscommon

[Removed by poster at 02/01/20 14:10:29]

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

I’m in

They’re cunts

I dont send my face pic unless I'm chatting a while and interested in meeting.it seems to stop a lot of chats fairly quickly but that's life

"I hate the messages where the sender sends a face pic straight off and expects one back in return in the first message. I never send face pics of mail I’m chatting to someone for a bit "

That happens to me regularly. They send face pic which I never asked for but then demand one in return because they sent theirs

By *exyman1965Man  over a year ago

Lucan

"People can demand what they like, doesn't mean you have to comply"
you dead right demanding face pictures all they want,I dont bother with people like that, definitely need to get to know someone a bit better and trust first with our private lives and I can't understand people putting up there face pictures on this site..

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

[Removed by poster at 02/01/20 16:42:57]

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

When I see a profile that demands a face pic it just comes across as arrogant to me and I move on.

I get why people do it but fuck that.

I ain't here to jump hoops or beg for anyone's company.

» Add a new message to this topic