FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Tail buttplugs

Tail buttplugs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Mabye I am not well enough informed, but I see a lot of women with buttplugs that has a thing like a foxes tail attached, what is the significance of this or what is it all about. Is it something to do with animals, I wouldn’t feel right having sex with a woman who was wearing one of these, any thoughts on the subject

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I might be the only one but it freak's me out a bit

"I might be the only one but it freak's me out a bit "
do you have any idea what the meaning of them are

"I might be the only one but it freak's me out a bit do you have any idea what the meaning of them are"

No..just people like them I'm assuming..havent heard there's any meaning attached could be wrong though

"Mabye I am not well enough informed, but I see a lot of women with buttplugs that has a thing like a foxes tail attached, what is the significance of this or what is it all about. Is it something to do with animals, I wouldn’t feel right having sex with a woman who was wearing one of these, any thoughts on the subject "

Its just for fun like diamond buttplugs, etc

I have also one but not pics here

I have one. Its just a bit of raunchy fun, no particular meaning other than somedays I'm feeling kinda foxy

"I have one. Its just a bit of raunchy fun, no particular meaning other than somedays I'm feeling kinda foxy "
ah ok, thanks for clearing that up, the only reason I asked the question was I saw a lady wearing one on a profile, she said she is into “pet play” I put 2 and 2 together and got 5,

I have a few. It's a fun thing to wear, I love the sensation of the fur and it can look cute with different outfits

Pet play doesnt have to mean your pretending to rattle the rescue you brought home from the dspca haha

A lot of dom/sub or daddy/littles use pet names like kitten etc.

Playing with the power balance between owner and pet etc etc

But I've thoroughly enjoyed the tail butt plug thing before with a previous partner, but can assure you it was never about imagining I was with an animal haha

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

I have one there’s a pic somewhere in my collection its just a bit of fun something for you to hold on to a few have asked can they brush it for me

"I have one there’s a pic somewhere in my collection its just a bit of fun something for you to hold on to a few have asked can they brush it for me "

Here comes a thousand inbox messages from desperate lads all offering their brushing services............mine will be in there somewhere

Doire Theas

"I have one there’s a pic somewhere in my collection its just a bit of fun something for you to hold on to a few have asked can they brush it for me

Here comes a thousand inbox messages from desperate lads all offering their brushing services............mine will be in there somewhere "

I’m always up for a good brush

"I have one there’s a pic somewhere in my collection its just a bit of fun something for you to hold on to a few have asked can they brush it for me

Here comes a thousand inbox messages from desperate lads all offering their brushing services............mine will be in there somewhere

I’m always up for a good brush "

Maybe a lil tug on the ponytail too?

Doire Theas

Maybe a lil tug on the ponytail too? "

Ohh yes pls

Here comes a thousand inbox messages from desperate lads all offering their brushing services............mine will be in there somewhere well as I asked the question, I think I should be first in line to brush it ha ha

Here comes a thousand inbox messages from desperate lads all offering their brushing services............mine will be in there somewhere well as I asked the question, I think I should be first in line to brush it ha ha

Doire Theas

Of course you can

By *attooYouMan  over a year ago

just about northside

Of course you can "

Yum..... so reverse cowgirl together with tail. Now that's something for the 2020 bucket list

Doire Theas

Of course you can

Yum..... so reverse cowgirl together with tail. Now that's something for the 2020 bucket list "

Ohh you found me again

just about northside

Of course you can

Yum..... so reverse cowgirl together with tail. Now that's something for the 2020 bucket list

Ohh you found me again "

Always just one click away

Just got one...feels good in and even better when it’s stroked and pulled

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Wicklow

It's part of the fetish/fantasy scene, just like the Bad Dragon range of furry/fantasy dildoes.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Its means different things to different people. For some it's just a cute butt plug.. for others its something very meaningful as part of a pet play fetish.

just about northside

Cute butt plug to me...

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

"I have one. Its just a bit of raunchy fun, no particular meaning other than somedays I'm feeling kinda foxy ah

ok, thanks for clearing that up, the only reason I asked the question was I saw a lady wearing one on a profile, she said she is into “pet play” I put 2 and 2 together and got 5, "

Pet play was their original intent (much like horsetail butt plugs for those who like pony play), these are more commonly used by those who enjoy puppy play, but others have bought them too, kinda like how lots of folk have those furry handcuffs but aren't really into bondage... It's just for the craic

I don't have one by the way, having grown up in a hunting environment and seen my fair share of the real thing, but am curious about how they are maintained! Maybe someone who has one can enlighten me... Are they a dry cleaners job?

By *vpamelaTV/TS  over a year ago

kinkville

Ooooh, just had a look on lovehoney and think I will treat myself to a glass tail plug.

By *rash26775Man  over a year ago

all over

"I have one there’s a pic somewhere in my collection its just a bit of fun something for you to hold on to a few have asked can they brush it for me "

A great excuse for a perv of your profile (great pics ) but I was u able to find the one of the tail

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

It means they like anamalistic sex in their ass.

» Add a new message to this topic