FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Fab Dating

Fab Dating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ountrygent90 OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

I’ve met a few fellow fabbers on the typical dating apps, but i don’t think there are any forum or socials for singles on here who would like to be in a couple. I guess some singles here meet and hit it off, but that can be a challenge.

Are there any groups or socials pre existing for this? I might setup a kik group. PM if you would like to be included. It might lead to a social night out.

Some will fab isn’t the place for dating, but those apps are a minefield, so why not widen the search on here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Count me in! I'm in full agreement that most apps are just as sex orientated as fab these days, and also if you want a partner who's kinky or swings then you should be looking where the kinky swingers are!!

By *hors.HammerMan  over a year ago

Newbridge

Count me in as well

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd like to be added! Loving the casual sex life but always open to finding more. I miss cuddles!

I'd like to be included if possible

Sure sounds good. Include me

Dublin

"I'd like to be added! Loving the casual sex life but always open to finding more. I miss cuddles! "

Pm me. Can’t message you.

Dublin

"Count me in! I'm in full agreement that most apps are just as sex orientated as fab these days, and also if you want a partner who's kinky or swings then you should be looking where the kinky swingers are!! "

Pm me for kik group.

"I'd like to be added! Loving the casual sex life but always open to finding more. I miss cuddles! "
I’ll marry you ????. Join up

Dublin

Swingles group is up and running.

"I'd like to be added! Loving the casual sex life but always open to finding more. I miss cuddles! I’ll marry you ????. Join up "

Will you stop proposing to me everywhere!?! PMSL

Dublin

Can I come to the wedding?

"Can I come to the wedding?"
have to be best man shur

By *ubsemWoman  over a year ago

dublin

Definitely sounds good, count me in

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Most definitly i would lyv to be included .

By *konomiyaki2018Man  over a year ago

Around

Count me in

By *ubyShuWoman  over a year ago

Nearby

Count me in too!

This is great! Loads of people joining now!

By *lavemale66Man  over a year ago

Carlow

Could I join in please?

Any spaces left

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Looking for a partner to explore lots of kinki fun

By *idlandsBabeWoman  over a year ago

not shown

Stick me in

By *uckypuppy007Woman  over a year ago

dublin

Sure why not, count me in too please!

By *onathan kMan  over a year ago

sligo ballymote

you have a good idea I miss the cuddles and kisses count me in please

Dublin

"Stick me in"

Send me a pm

By *irdnBorisMan  over a year ago

meath

Throw me in

"Count me in! I'm in full agreement that most apps are just as sex orientated as fab these days, and also if you want a partner who's kinky or swings then you should be looking where the kinky swingers are!! "

1000000%

Most "dating" apps only sugar coat people's want for casual hook ups which mostly involve bad sex as people sugar coat casual hook ups as "going on a date".

When I changed my profile saying that I'm looking for a boyfriend almost a year ago - I got a considerable amount of mail calling me an idiot for "looking for love on a sex site".

How does one find kinky love in a vanilla world?

How does one bring a relationship into fantasy?

Fab is most perfect platform to find love for those, who want to explore, who couldn't otherwise be upfront about their kinks and fantasies with their potential vanilla partners, who want more from their relationships than just an old routine..

I found that on fab. He's perfect in every sense

Well said, justification for fab single men at last

By *eliciouslyWoman  over a year ago

Mallow

Count me in too

By *etite_RosyWoman  over a year ago

Now in MALAGA (SPAIN)

"Count me in! I'm in full agreement that most apps are just as sex orientated as fab these days, and also if you want a partner who's kinky or swings then you should be looking where the kinky swingers are!!

1000000%

Most "dating" apps only sugar coat people's want for casual hook ups which mostly involve bad sex as people sugar coat casual hook ups as "going on a date".

When I changed my profile saying that I'm looking for a boyfriend almost a year ago - I got a considerable amount of mail calling me an idiot for "looking for love on a sex site".

Fab is most perfect platform to find love for those, who want to explore, who couldn't otherwise be upfront about their kinks and fantasies with their potential vanilla partners, who want more from their relationships than just an old routine..

I found that on fab. He's perfect in every sense "

Well said my dear!

Im lucky enough that found a man outside swinger world. We both have fantasies and he is open to the suggestions,eg three- and more-somes

It really seems to be a perfect relationship. Life isnt only about sex. And so what he is 10ywars younger than me!

Count me in please

Count me in also

Count me in should be fun

By *eminexWoman  over a year ago

some where in outer space

Me to please

Sure why not x

By *iscreetdiscreetdiscreetMan  over a year ago

Newry

Can I join?

So how does this dating thing work then? I forget!

Very good idea. Who says u can’t couple up with someone on fab. If there was an option on here it would help

Can i be added also please

By *avysbackyetagainMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Me too please

Can I be added ?

By *arlowguy26Man  over a year ago

Carlow/Kildare

Can I also be added?

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Date a girl on here? Sure I would have to be their cousin/their partners cousin before they would even masturbate thinking about me.

Maybe it could happen, if they were into more normal stuff.

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

Count me in too

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Nobody in Donegal to pair with,so no point for me

"Nobody in Donegal to pair with,so no point for me "
I Donegal I pair you.

The problem I find with dating sites is that Women go straight on looks and very rarely give the man a chance. Attraction is very important, I agree, but so is their personality. I'm actually the nicest person you could meet and I'd do anything to help anyone out. On POF and tinder for over a year and a half and I see the same Ladies on it time and time again.. and they are actually all stunning Ladies. I just feel their waiting out on an absolute Adonis hunk of a man to sweep them of their feet and live happily ever after. At the same time, just a normal person like me could be just the right person for them but because majority of Ladies are going on looks that chance has passed. Sounds like I'm ranting..but I'm not. Feel free to correct if I'm wrong in what I'm seeing though.

Mallow

"The problem I find with dating sites is that Women go straight on looks and very rarely give the man a chance. Attraction is very important, I agree, but so is their personality. I'm actually the nicest person you could meet and I'd do anything to help anyone out. On POF and tinder for over a year and a half and I see the same Ladies on it time and time again.. and they are actually all stunning Ladies. I just feel their waiting out on an absolute Adonis hunk of a man to sweep them of their feet and live happily ever after. At the same time, just a normal person like me could be just the right person for them but because majority of Ladies are going on looks that chance has passed. Sounds like I'm ranting..but I'm not. Feel free to correct if I'm wrong in what I'm seeing though. "

There has to be an attraction on both sides surely

Mallow

"Date a girl on here? Sure I would have to be their cousin/their partners cousin before they would even masturbate thinking about me.

Maybe it could happen, if they were into more normal stuff."

Oh dear sounds like you've had bad experiences

By *ets havefunMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Could you add me please?

By *atrickdooley777Man  over a year ago

cork

Id love to be in on this .... sounds great

By *atrickdooley777Man  over a year ago

cork

Id love to be in on this .... sounds great

By *exyDownUnderWoman  over a year ago

Westmeath

I'd like to join

By *ally32Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Count me in....

Good idea OP,count me in please

"The problem I find with dating sites is that Women go straight on looks and very rarely give the man a chance. Attraction is very important, I agree, but so is their personality. I'm actually the nicest person you could meet and I'd do anything to help anyone out. On POF and tinder for over a year and a half and I see the same Ladies on it time and time again.. and they are actually all stunning Ladies. I just feel their waiting out on an absolute Adonis hunk of a man to sweep them of their feet and live happily ever after. At the same time, just a normal person like me could be just the right person for them but because majority of Ladies are going on looks that chance has passed. Sounds like I'm ranting..but I'm not. Feel free to correct if I'm wrong in what I'm seeing though. "

Couldn’t agree with you any less yes basic attraction is key but someone could be an Adonis and be as thick as two planks I won’t have an interest cause he can’t even carry a conversation what I find about dating apps is they’ve become an extension of here people just wanting sex.

I’m here and on dating apps but my rules are different just because I’m on here doesn’t mean I can’t look to date on dating apps or here for that matter yet I’ve been given stick over it over those who’ve recognised me from here.

You could line the last 10 guys I’ve dated up and they would all look completely different the only comparison they have is they’re mostly good craic and there was banter there cause that’s what the most important thing is in dating!

"Nobody in Donegal to pair with,so no point for me "

What part of dnegal are ya maybe if you were near me something magical could happen

You're not ranting my friend ..you're just telling the truth...

Dublin

"Count me in also "

Pm me

Dublin

"Stick me in"

Pm me

"The problem I find with dating sites is that Women go straight on looks and very rarely give the man a chance. Attraction is very important, I agree, but so is their personality. I'm actually the nicest person you could meet and I'd do anything to help anyone out. On POF and tinder for over a year and a half and I see the same Ladies on it time and time again.. and they are actually all stunning Ladies. I just feel their waiting out on an absolute Adonis hunk of a man to sweep them of their feet and live happily ever after. At the same time, just a normal person like me could be just the right person for them but because majority of Ladies are going on looks that chance has passed. Sounds like I'm ranting..but I'm not. Feel free to correct if I'm wrong in what I'm seeing though.

You're not ranting my friend ..you're just telling the truth..."

cheers lad.

Great idea. In if theres room

Dublin

Ladies and gents, send me a PM to be added. I can’t message some of you due to filters.

In please mate

"The problem I find with dating sites is that Women go straight on looks and very rarely give the man a chance. Attraction is very important, I agree, but so is their personality. I'm actually the nicest person you could meet and I'd do anything to help anyone out. On POF and tinder for over a year and a half and I see the same Ladies on it time and time again.. and they are actually all stunning Ladies. I just feel their waiting out on an absolute Adonis hunk of a man to sweep them of their feet and live happily ever after. At the same time, just a normal person like me could be just the right person for them but because majority of Ladies are going on looks that chance has passed. Sounds like I'm ranting..but I'm not. Feel free to correct if I'm wrong in what I'm seeing though.

Couldn’t agree with you any less yes basic attraction is key but someone could be an Adonis and be as thick as two planks I won’t have an interest cause he can’t even carry a conversation what I find about dating apps is they’ve become an extension of here people just wanting sex.

I’m here and on dating apps but my rules are different just because I’m on here doesn’t mean I can’t look to date on dating apps or here for that matter yet I’ve been given stick over it over those who’ve recognised me from here.

You could line the last 10 guys I’ve dated up and they would all look completely different the only comparison they have is they’re mostly good craic and there was banter there cause that’s what the most important thing is in dating!"

I was recognized a few times on Bumble. The average message would kind of hint well you are on Fab lets skip the formalities and just meet and fuck. I don't do that on Fab its always social first.I do like to have dinner and drinks occasionally!

Wouldn’t mind joining in on this seems to be a fairly decent idea I must say

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

You could line the last 10 guys I’ve dated up and they would all look completely different the only comparison they have is they’re mostly good craic and there was banter there cause that’s what the most important thing is in dating!

I was recognized a few times on Bumble. The average message would kind of hint well you are on Fab lets skip the formalities and just meet and fuck. I don't do that on Fab its always social first.I do like to have dinner and drinks occasionally! "

Bumbles membership will be showing a spike in memberships after this I’d imagine

By *kd2019Man  over a year ago

North

Count me in

By *hicotime123Man  over a year ago

dublin

Count me in

Sent you a PM T,

Thanks for looking out for us singles

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

"The problem I find with dating sites is that Women go straight on looks and very rarely give the man a chance."

They do start by filtering by looks. I am handsome. I get so many matches on the sites, every day 5 or 6 new women message me on my phone. I get hundreds of matches.

Its one of the reasons I can come on here and say stuff how I do, women not having sex with me over a forum post means nothing to me. I can get sex whenever I want.

However, the first questions out of all Irish girls mouths is usually about money, your job, how much you make.

Again I am lucky in this department. However I know if I tell them I am unemployed living at home their interest falls off the chart.

My point is, there is always something to blame, because women are picky as fuck.

Half of them would be lucky to have a half decent man, and they act like they are gods gift.

Count me in for it please

By *exyDownUnderWoman  over a year ago

Westmeath

"The problem I find with dating sites is that Women go straight on looks and very rarely give the man a chance.

They do start by filtering by looks. I am handsome. I get so many matches on the sites, every day 5 or 6 new women message me on my phone. I get hundreds of matches.

Its one of the reasons I can come on here and say stuff how I do, women not having sex with me over a forum post means nothing to me. I can get sex whenever I want.

However, the first questions out of all Irish girls mouths is usually about money, your job, how much you make.

Again I am lucky in this department. However I know if I tell them I am unemployed living at home their interest falls off the chart.

My point is, there is always something to blame, because women are picky as fuck.

Half of them would be lucky to have a half decent man, and they act like they are gods gift."

I think it depends on age range & at what stage in your life.

I'm older and the superficial stuff isn't important to me. All I'm after is mutual attraction, conversation, humour, respect & how you make each other feel.

Can you add me to the swingles group too kik bertmc78

By *ugbyLad0Man  over a year ago

Limerick

Ayee we in Nicolas6839

I'll join aswell,kadl4woman is my kik

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

"Count me in! I'm in full agreement that most apps are just as sex orientated as fab these days, and also if you want a partner who's kinky or swings then you should be looking where the kinky swingers are!!

1000000%

This

By *eleytMan  over a year ago

holywood.

sounds a great idea

count me inn.

By *rishman444Man  over a year ago

letterkenny

Yes I have a go at it count me in

By *rishman444Man  over a year ago

letterkenny

"The problem I find with dating sites is that Women go straight on looks and very rarely give the man a chance.

Half of them would be lucky to have a half decent man, and they act like they are gods gift."

Yes what u say is true am not working and just can't afford much and this puts women off all the time but am happy it dos then I know there not for me

Dublin

If anyone wants to be added, send me a pm.

Dublin

This is a super fun group of genuine singles! There's also a member social coming up so if you're interested in making new swing / kinky friends it's a great opportunity. Come play with ussssss!

Missus you are gorgeous looking tho so it was fairly easy for you to find that on here.Mostmen ive chatted to want to "livethe fantasises" before meeting someone as they wouldnt want their good lil girlfriend tarnished so to speak. Just my experience.

Plus i hear guys go on about attraction but every day reality or fab I see that men always go for beautiful women. Attraction is a factor in meeting someone I have to be physically attracted to someone before I can go further.

I’m in

By *.leisureMan  over a year ago

all over

In op

Dublin

"Missus you are gorgeous looking tho so it was fairly easy for you to find that on here.Mostmen ive chatted to want to "livethe fantasises" before meeting someone as they wouldnt want their good lil girlfriend tarnished so to speak. Just my experience.

Plus i hear guys go on about attraction but every day reality or fab I see that men always go for beautiful women. Attraction is a factor in meeting someone I have to be physically attracted to someone before I can go further. "

You've no idea what I look like! Also I haven't found what I'm looking for, if I had I wouldn't still be here. I just stay optimistic and open to opportunities, like joining fun kik groups!

"Missus you are gorgeous looking tho so it was fairly easy for you to find that on here.Mostmen ive chatted to want to "livethe fantasises" before meeting someone as they wouldnt want their good lil girlfriend tarnished so to speak. Just my experience.

Plus i hear guys go on about attraction but every day reality or fab I see that men always go for beautiful women. Attraction is a factor in meeting someone I have to be physically attracted to someone before I can go further.

You've no idea what I look like! Also I haven't found what I'm looking for, if I had I wouldn't still be here. I just stay optimistic and open to opportunities, like joining fun kik groups! "

Er um i was talking to missus lol

Dublin

You've no idea what I look like! Also I haven't found what I'm looking for, if I had I wouldn't still be here. I just stay optimistic and open to opportunities, like joining fun kik groups!

Er um i was talking to missus lol"

Using the quote button would be helpful so!

Using the quote button would be helpful so! "

MEOW catty! I saidthe username I was talking about / to therefore you cannot read properly thank you for pointing out the USE THE QUOTE BUTTON tho jeeze

By *man79Man  over a year ago

newry dundalk. warrenpoint

Stick me in

By *argar90Man  over a year ago

lucan

Finally someone thought it up. I am on plenty of dating sites and i think finding someone who has the same interest would be so difficult

Dublin

Using the quote button would be helpful so!

MEOW catty! I saidthe username I was talking about / to therefore you cannot read properly thank you for pointing out the USE THE QUOTE BUTTON tho jeeze"

Excuse me for presuming you were responding to the most recent post in the thread as opposed to one that was literally weeks old

Count me in. Vanilla dating is a chore. I need a kinky woman in my life

By *rinibooWoman  over a year ago

clare

Count me in Too

By *olferguy69Man  over a year ago

cork/Dublin

Count me in please _olferguy6969

Room for a little one?

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Have not read above.

Presume that I'm disqualified as I'm married?

You can count me in

Im in

By *rjoy1Man  over a year ago

Enniscorthy

I'm in

By *ifeisforliving2016Man  over a year ago

waterford

Ahh sure why not! I'm in !

By *ordjeffMan  over a year ago

around and about ,as travel.

Count me in too

Thanks

Dublin

"Have not read above.

Presume that I'm disqualified as I'm married? "

That would rule you out

By *ogladyWoman  over a year ago

The bog

I think this a great Idea I'd like to be added..

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"I’ve met a few fellow fabbers on the typical dating apps, but i don’t think there are any forum or socials for singles on here who would like to be in a couple. I guess some singles here meet and hit it off, but that can be a challenge.

Are there any groups or socials pre existing for this? I might setup a kik group. PM if you would like to be included. It might lead to a social night out.

Some will fab isn’t the place for dating, but those apps are a minefield, so why not widen the search on here."

Good luck to all and I do hope some of ye find who and what you're looking for.

Wish this was around in my time.

Life would be very different

mee too

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Hows this pairing up going ??

Dublin

"Hows this pairing up going ??"

Very good. Have a social lined up in November.

By *irdnBorisMan  over a year ago

meath

Had no joy but thats the way it goes

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I'm currently organising Swingles socials for us here in Cornwall, fwb's are also welcome. https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/meets/940725

By *eta74Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

Can I get added please

Dublin

"I'm currently organising Swingles socials for us here in Cornwall, fwb's are also welcome. https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/meets/940725"

Bit far. This social is in Dublin.

By *cleeCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Stick with pof.. I found my partner on there.. Five years together now.. Its not all about looks.. Chat first, get to know them.. If you feel comfortable, meet.. Without pof I would never have found him.. Good luck..

Mallow

"Stick with pof.. I found my partner on there.. Five years together now.. Its not all about looks.. Chat first, get to know them.. If you feel comfortable, meet.. Without pof I would never have found him.. Good luck.. "

A lot of ATTATCHED men on POF pretending not to be. Congratulations to you but not for everyone

Dublin

Over 60 swingles on the group now. And social lined up for November in Dublin.

By *eleytMan  over a year ago

holywood.

deff intersted.count me in.

Dublin

We need more men for this group! It's super fun and active, full of singles who are interested in dating or finding someone.

I’m in

Count me in...

I’m in

By *allyWally19Woman  over a year ago

The Road to Nowhere

"We need more men for this group! It's super fun and active, full of singles who are interested in dating or finding someone. "

Would like to join if possible

Dublin

"We need more men for this group! It's super fun and active, full of singles who are interested in dating or finding someone. "

And more women needed in the second group.

Can you add me please?

Dublin

PM me for an add

By *ityetfunkyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

This was a great post!

Gives me hope there's a kinky partner out there somewhere

By *ityetfunkyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

1000000%

Would very much appreciate being added. This post was bril!

I would love to meet one or more more of the lovely couples or single women in here

By *ackd1000Man  over a year ago

Donegal

By *adylaceWoman  over a year ago

Waterford City

This is a great idea. Fair play to you for doing it. Unfortunately there seems to be a few from my block list added so I will have to pass this time. But I wish you great success. xx

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

"Over 60 swingles on the group now. And social lined up for November in Dublin."

Sounds great but you are all just so far away.

Need a group like this for N’Ireland

By *outh_of_EdenMan  over a year ago

visiting

"I'd like to be added! Loving the casual sex life but always open to finding more. I miss cuddles!

Pm me. Can’t message you."

Count me in too...ta

By *allyWally19Woman  over a year ago

The Road to Nowhere

Still a great group, great banter, and hopefully a great social coming up!

"Still a great group, great banter, and hopefully a great social coming up! "

Can't wait for it

By *ubyShuWoman  over a year ago

Nearby

Brilliant little group! Cant wait for the social either!

Sounds like a good group. Fab can be something that leads to more i met and was in a relationship for 3 years with a fabber.

By *rutus321Man  over a year ago

Offaly

Great idea would be interested in joining

Interesting let's do it

By *cupxxxWoman  over a year ago

Gorey

I would love the opportunity to join a fab dating site.

Love the swinging but miss the intimacy too.

By *ublinGirl92Woman  over a year ago

Hell

Oh I'm actually interested in this!

By *eta74Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

I'd like this, don't think I could date anyone that's not into swinging now, add me please x

Can you add me to this

By *larendonMan  over a year ago

Armagh

Hi can you add me to this please

By *oseredWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

It's some craic for sure. Really looking forward to meeting everyone in person.

Dublin

"Hi can you add me to this please "
are you looking for a relationship? Not sure we have any up you're direction.

Dublin

"I would love the opportunity to join a fab dating site.

Love the swinging but miss the intimacy too. "

Can't message you to get details.

By *ublinGirl92Woman  over a year ago

Hell

I'd love to join.

» Add a new message to this topic