FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Fab jealousy

Fab jealousy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oreThanOnce OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Fab jealousy looks to be a thing "affecting" many here, as I found out in recent days.

Not giving or hiding veris, under different pretexts are a consequence of the above too.

Do you tell your FWBs of each other or your new meets?

I don't mean kiss and tell, as being discreet is the always recommended.

Are you more inclined to keep you mouth shut with some?

Does being a regular FWB imply less meets with someone else?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If the word jealousy comes into it...its not thr place for them.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Down with that sort of thing.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

My Fwb and I always told each other when we were meeting other people. Partly because it meant we wouldn't be available on that day to meet each other, and partly as a courtesy to each other. Never had any issues! The only jealousy either of us felt was at not having the opportunity to join in!

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Wicklow

I havnt come across jealousy here on Fab, but I have experienced jealousy when I was in a FWB relationship with a woman I was very fond of. She choose 4FWB's, and initially I was jealous of her spending time with the other guys. However after a meeting and lunch chat with us all... A surreal experience... And reassurance that she wanted to spend an equal amount of time with each of us, all was well.

"I havnt come across jealousy here on Fab, but I have experienced jealousy when I was in a FWB relationship with a woman I was very fond of. She choose 4FWB's, and initially I was jealous of her spending time with the other guys. However after a meeting and lunch chat with us all... A surreal experience... And reassurance that she wanted to spend an equal amount of time with each of us, all was well. "

She must be some women. Fair play

For me it has been a serious problem. Some women have “owned” me and if I have chatted to or met other women they have thrown their toys out the pram and stalked me with other profiles , blackballed me , blocked me or left the site !!

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"I havnt come across jealousy here on Fab, but I have experienced jealousy when I was in a FWB relationship with a woman I was very fond of. She choose 4FWB's, and initially I was jealous of her spending time with the other guys. However after a meeting and lunch chat with us all... A surreal experience... And reassurance that she wanted to spend an equal amount of time with each of us, all was well.

She must be some women. Fair play "

She's now a very fit woman too I'd say

Iv had my share of jealous losers myself, personally iv found its other males from my experience, well more half a male with serious stalking issues and horrific facial features in my case, but ya just ignore it and the threats, I think it gives them a hardon fantasizing of something they would never dream of doing in real life and I'm all for the kinky weird shit so fair play to it.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

There shouldn't be any jealously if it's a proper Fwb situation. It only becomes jealousy if someone is getting too emotionally attached . Fwb should be about meeting and having fun without the agro or drama that can come with relationships. Yes you may not be with as many other people if you have a regular Fwb but it shouldn't stop you being able to meet others either.

"There shouldn't be any jealously if it's a proper Fwb situation. It only becomes jealousy if someone is getting too emotionally attached . Fwb should be about meeting and having fun without the agro or drama that can come with relationships. Yes you may not be with as many other people if you have a regular Fwb but it shouldn't stop you being able to meet others either. "
CAN I GET AN AYYYYEEEMENNNN! hallelujah..

"There shouldn't be any jealously if it's a proper Fwb situation. It only becomes jealousy if someone is getting too emotionally attached . Fwb should be about meeting and having fun without the agro or drama that can come with relationships. Yes you may not be with as many other people if you have a regular Fwb but it shouldn't stop you being able to meet others either. "

....Spot on!..if you're having difficulty keeping the green eyed monster at bay,it's time to head to a dating site! ..then they can "cheat" on you without you being aware of it!

Somewhere in Co. Down

"There shouldn't be any jealously if it's a proper Fwb situation. It only becomes jealousy if someone is getting too emotionally attached . Fwb should be about meeting and having fun without the agro or drama that can come with relationships. Yes you may not be with as many other people if you have a regular Fwb but it shouldn't stop you being able to meet others either. CAN I GET AN AYYYYEEEMENNNN! hallelujah.."

Somewhere in Co. Down

"There shouldn't be any jealously if it's a proper Fwb situation. It only becomes jealousy if someone is getting too emotionally attached . Fwb should be about meeting and having fun without the agro or drama that can come with relationships. Yes you may not be with as many other people if you have a regular Fwb but it shouldn't stop you being able to meet others either.

....Spot on!..if you're having difficulty keeping the green eyed monster at bay,it's time to head to a dating site! ..then they can "cheat" on you without you being aware of it! "

Lol exactly it's not cheating. I had a proper Fwb for a good while years ago. We'd meet hang out together have sex whenever .Sometimes if we were out in a group one of us would end up with someone else and it was never an issue. That to me is what Fwb is.

Jealousy isn't really about having feelings, it's about insecurity. You can have intense emotional connection with someone without feeling insecure about their activities with others - as many swinging couples do.

your imagination

"For me it has been a serious problem. Some women have “owned” me and if I have chatted to or met other women they have thrown their toys out the pram and stalked me with other profiles , blackballed me , blocked me or left the site !!"

I've had similar problems with people I've only met once or twice, but never with a long-term meet or fwb. I've only recently been contacted yet again by one guy who still hasn't given up... Its more than 3 years since we last met and I've lost count of how many new profiles he's set up and stalked me on.... Despite doing quite well for himself on here since then and picking up veris from lots of ladies and couples (his newest profile even has veris from a few page 1 regulars) he just won't leave me alone.

By *oseredWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 13/07/19 08:38:31]

Dublin

"For me it has been a serious problem. Some women have “owned” me and if I have chatted to or met other women they have thrown their toys out the pram and stalked me with other profiles , blackballed me , blocked me or left the site !!

I've had similar problems with people I've only met once or twice, but never with a long-term meet or fwb. I've only recently been contacted yet again by one guy who still hasn't given up... Its more than 3 years since we last met and I've lost count of how many new profiles he's set up and stalked me on.... Despite doing quite well for himself on here since then and picking up veris from lots of ladies and couples (his newest profile even has veris from a few page 1 regulars) he just won't leave me alone. "

Are you complaining or bragging? Lol

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

It comes in all forms on here. I had a woman sending me an abusive message and blocked me because I had a short forum conversation with one of her darlings.

One of my own meets got a few times bit touchy when I popped a new veri, I just ignored it and he stopped. He's a super fabulous meet though.

Anyhow I don't tell about or seek approval from my regulars for any of my meets. As far as I'm concerned it's my business only. The same applies the other way around.

your imagination

"For me it has been a serious problem. Some women have “owned” me and if I have chatted to or met other women they have thrown their toys out the pram and stalked me with other profiles , blackballed me , blocked me or left the site !!

I've had similar problems with people I've only met once or twice, but never with a long-term meet or fwb. I've only recently been contacted yet again by one guy who still hasn't given up... Its more than 3 years since we last met and I've lost count of how many new profiles he's set up and stalked me on.... Despite doing quite well for himself on here since then and picking up veris from lots of ladies and couples (his newest profile even has veris from a few page 1 regulars) he just won't leave me alone.

Are you complaining or bragging? Lol"

That's a fair question and I see why you asked it.... You're more than welcome to him if you fancy having all your other meets contacted and their meets too...? Having bareback photos circulated to others which he says are of you...? This last bit I wouldn't have even known about only he unknowingly sent them to people I had actually met but hadn't exchanged veris with, and they knew the woman in the photos wasn't me. All because he was jealous and wanted to put others off meeting me. Most recently he told me I was being really unfair in not giving him a second chance... Am I?? Every time I think he's moved on and is finally going to leave me alone... There he is again. Obviously he hasn't done any of this to anyone else... So I guess while it might seem like I was bragging, I was just agreeing with the OP that some do behave badly, and wondering why me? What did I do to bring on this kind of behaviour in someone I met just twice, when I've met others countless times and never had a problem. I'm sure the OP is wondering too if he is somehow attracting a certain 'type' or if it's just typical Fab behaviour.

"It comes in all forms on here. I had a woman sending me an abusive message and blocked me because I had a short forum conversation with one of her darlings.

One of my own meets got a few times bit touchy when I popped a new veri, I just ignored it and he stopped. He's a super fabulous meet though.

Anyhow I don't tell about or seek approval from my regulars for any of my meets. As far as I'm concerned it's my business only. The same applies the other way around. "

Exactly

despite Fab being a Swing site, some meets expect exclusivity , so no play with others except them...and others will be judgemental & not meet you because of whom you met...so a bit playground like mentality " you cant be my friend if you are theirs"

Dublin

Are you complaining or bragging? Lol

That's a fair question and I see why you asked it.... You're more than welcome to him if you fancy having all your other meets contacted and their meets too...? Having bareback photos circulated to others which he says are of you...? This last bit I wouldn't have even known about only he unknowingly sent them to people I had actually met but hadn't exchanged veris with, and they knew the woman in the photos wasn't me. All because he was jealous and wanted to put others off meeting me. Most recently he told me I was being really unfair in not giving him a second chance... Am I?? Every time I think he's moved on and is finally going to leave me alone... There he is again. Obviously he hasn't done any of this to anyone else... So I guess while it might seem like I was bragging, I was just agreeing with the OP that some do behave badly, and wondering why me? What did I do to bring on this kind of behaviour in someone I met just twice, when I've met others countless times and never had a problem. I'm sure the OP is wondering too if he is somehow attracting a certain 'type' or if it's just typical Fab behaviour. "

Ok that's a totally different situation and not really jealousy. That's flat out intimidation and stalking and I hope you reported him everytime. Those are not the actions of a sane person. Gone way beyond jealousy.

By *oreThanOnce OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"despite Fab being a Swing site, some meets expect exclusivity , so no play with others except them...and others will be judgemental & not meet you because of whom you met...so a bit playground like mentality " you cant be my friend if you are theirs""

This is exactly what I've experienced myself.

Dublin

"despite Fab being a Swing site, some meets expect exclusivity", this makes no sense to me. While I am openly seeking a relationship, I am on here because I would ideally like to date someone into swinging. This isn't really a good place to be if you are the jealous or pocessive type.

""despite Fab being a Swing site, some meets expect exclusivity", this makes no sense to me. While I am openly seeking a relationship, I am on here because I would ideally like to date someone into swinging. This isn't really a good place to be if you are the jealous or pocessive type. "

I think a lot of people take it as a personal affront that someone might want to have sex with others. They're not here to "swing", they see it as a place to get easy sex.

Dublin

""despite Fab being a Swing site, some meets expect exclusivity", this makes no sense to me. While I am openly seeking a relationship, I am on here because I would ideally like to date someone into swinging. This isn't really a good place to be if you are the jealous or pocessive type.

I think a lot of people take it as a personal affront that someone might want to have sex with others. They're not here to "swing", they see it as a place to get easy sex."

This is true too.

""despite Fab being a Swing site, some meets expect exclusivity", this makes no sense to me. While I am openly seeking a relationship, I am on here because I would ideally like to date someone into swinging. This isn't really a good place to be if you are the jealous or pocessive type.

I think a lot of people take it as a personal affront that someone might want to have sex with others. They're not here to "swing", they see it as a place to get easy sex."

prob the best post on this thread explaining it

» Add a new message to this topic