FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Just do it

Just do it

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you had the freedom to do whatever you liked for this evening what would you do? It doesn’t have to be sexual etc. The thought just popped into my head, I don’t have any big desire to be doing anything crazy so just pure curiosity

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Get into a nice sports car and just go for a trip up the mountains, take in the scenery and live in the moment!

"If you had the freedom to do whatever you liked for this evening what would you do? It doesn’t have to be sexual etc. The thought just popped into my head, I don’t have any big desire to be doing anything crazy so just pure curiosity "

Normally I plan everything in advance but it seems its a routine I do some crazy things spontaneously

Kids first wanted camping - we love it! But finally, we packed the backpacks and landed in Tipperary at my friends

Hiking tomorrow in Galtee mountains, and vegan picnic in Dublin on Sunday

Life is too short for sitting on the sofa and watching TV! Do something for yourself and your family - enjoy the life!

"Get into a nice sports car and just go for a trip up the mountains, take in the scenery and live in the moment! "

That sounds lovely

You’ve a busy weekend Smokey

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

Have front row seats at a good concert ,few drinks amd a dirty chinese before falling into a hotel kingside bed !

"Get into a nice sports car and just go for a trip up the mountains, take in the scenery and live in the moment!

That sounds lovely "

Before the kids arrived and other responsibilities like mortgages etc, I used to do this regularly in the summer. Would be nice to be able to do this again but I’m still happy out now! What about you guys?

I was talking to a woman earlier and we were saying how fun it was as teenagers to get ready for a night out in the local club, how when you’d there you’d be scoping out who was there, going for a walk around to see who was out, dancing and drinking with friends and hoping you’d score!! Not much I know but I’d love a night like that again!!

"I was talking to a woman earlier and we were saying how fun it was as teenagers to get ready for a night out in the local club, how when you’d there you’d be scoping out who was there, going for a walk around to see who was out, dancing and drinking with friends and hoping you’d score!! Not much I know but I’d love a night like that again!!"

Easy, wouldn’t that be a fab social?

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

I’d love to be kissing that ass Bash

"I was talking to a woman earlier and we were saying how fun it was as teenagers to get ready for a night out in the local club, how when you’d there you’d be scoping out who was there, going for a walk around to see who was out, dancing and drinking with friends and hoping you’d score!! Not much I know but I’d love a night like that again!!

Easy, wouldn’t that be a fab social? "

I dunno, never been

"I was talking to a woman earlier and we were saying how fun it was as teenagers to get ready for a night out in the local club, how when you’d there you’d be scoping out who was there, going for a walk around to see who was out, dancing and drinking with friends and hoping you’d score!! Not much I know but I’d love a night like that again!!

I dunno, never been "

I’m making it my mission to go to one this year

I dunno, never been "

well then get your ass's to one and bring me

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Get d*unk and swim out into a calm sea.

city

"Get d*unk and swim out into a calm sea."
at night, somewhere with a hot sea not iceland or something.

I never do anything spontaneous, even joining here took time. But this morning I packed my suitcase got in the car and headed to Donegal, no Sat nav just drove and took a few detours, had breakfast lunch and dinner on my own. Just had 2 drinks in bar on my own and now in bed, heading to derry tomorrow some shopping and see sightseeing. Here's to doing things for me.

If I had the 100% balls would organise a road trip just to have my wicked way with a certain sexy fabber. Some day.

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

"I never do anything spontaneous, even joining here took time. But this morning I packed my suitcase got in the car and headed to Donegal, no Sat nav just drove and took a few detours, had breakfast lunch and dinner on my own. Just had 2 drinks in bar on my own and now in bed, heading to derry tomorrow some shopping and see sightseeing. Here's to doing things for me.

If I had the 100% balls would organise a road trip just to have my wicked way with a certain sexy fabber. Some day."

Do it Steph!!

You’ve got nothing to lose!

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Few years ago, I had that mad crazy friend

who'd ring you to go out for "a quiet pint"

...then a few hours later you could in Kilkenny, Kilarney or Letterkenny

both d*unk and raising hell!

Wish I could relive one or two of those nights

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

...but would love to be in Vienna tonight

with the woman of my dreams

Mushy? Yes ...but fook it!

I'd just start running like Forest Gump

Have sex with a shemale with good tits that looks like a girl ?????Yep I said it

Oh my drink is never good

city

"I never do anything spontaneous, even joining here took time. But this morning I packed my suitcase got in the car and headed to Donegal, no Sat nav just drove and took a few detours, had breakfast lunch and dinner on my own. Just had 2 drinks in bar on my own and now in bed, heading to derry tomorrow some shopping and see sightseeing. Here's to doing things for me.

If I had the 100% balls would organise a road trip just to have my wicked way with a certain sexy fabber. Some day."

One day I booked a plane ticket to France, told my family I was moving to France and the next day I was off. Couldn't even speak French. Can't beat doing stuff for yourself.

However you should try not let it go too much, cause my spontaneous nature had me end up in a football match in the middle of a huge hooligan group. They looked like nice chaps when they invited me to join them.

If I had the 100% balls would organise a road trip just to have my wicked way with a certain sexy fabber. Some day.

One day I booked a plane ticket to France, told my family I was moving to France and the next day I was off. Couldn't even speak French. Can't beat doing stuff for yourself.

However you should try not let it go too much, cause my spontaneous nature had me end up in a football match in the middle of a huge hooligan group. They looked like nice chaps when they invited me to join them."

The plan is to travel abroad alone next year. I think I'm safe enough not into football lol

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

I booked flights to south Africa on Monday.......fly 2 weeks today......wasnt planned but a friend is going and decided I'd go with her......spontaneous is fun. You only live once

By *onedbodMan  over a year ago

co Galway

However you should try not let it go too much, cause my spontaneous nature had me end up in a football match in the middle of a huge hooligan group. They looked like nice chaps when they invited me to join them.

The plan is to travel abroad alone next year. I think I'm safe enough not into football lol"

Thinking of doing that end of this month to travel abroad on a hol to the sun!

Steph there are lots of tour operators now offering to assist the solo traveller...travel anywhere you want in the world, be part of big or small groups, all initially travelling alone but safety in a group...and if you are into Yoga there are lots of overseas retreats a week in the sun & yoga classes.

I would love to get a close up picture of the horizon...

Fair fucks Steph!! Now organise that fab meet road trip!

"

...but would love to be in Vienna tonight

with the woman of my dreams

Mushy? Yes ...but fook it! "

Love this idea... very romantic!

Fair fucks Steph!! Now organise that fab meet road trip!"

here here!

I used to live in the south of Spain up in the mountains. I heard that there is a company doing hot air balloon rides there now. I’d love to fly back and do that. Maybe have a few fabbers in the basket to make things interesting!

After my health and kids two things that l ADORE most are sex & music ...l don't drink so l just totally love getting into my car and driving to catch music acts anywhere within striking distance of where l live ( approx 1-2 hrs ) they are mostly tribute bands and because as l said l dont drink l have no worries of how l get back home ..ya just can't beat a good night of good music

"After my health and kids two things that l ADORE most are sex & music ...l don't drink so l just totally love getting into my car and driving to catch music acts anywhere within striking distance of where l live ( approx 1-2 hrs ) they are mostly tribute bands and because as l said l dont drink l have no worries of how l get back home ..ya just can't beat a good night of good music "

Did that a few weeks ago. Tribute band I know were playing. 2 hr drive but a friend lives and hr away roped her to come with me. Great night.

By *ackk25Man  over a year ago

Kilkenny

"I was talking to a woman earlier and we were saying how fun it was as teenagers to get ready for a night out in the local club, how when you’d there you’d be scoping out who was there, going for a walk around to see who was out, dancing and drinking with friends and hoping you’d score!! Not much I know but I’d love a night like that again!!"

You haven't mentioned... Black Betty... National anthem... Scrambling around during slow sets...or eating half cooked chips while standing in rain waiting for the bus!

» Add a new message to this topic