FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Newbie socials?

Newbie socials?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m on here a little while and getting verified seems to be a challenge. I’m sure this has come up many times before but is there ever social events for the unverified to meet verified peps and get them in the game.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tell me about it.how is a fella gonna start his fab experience if he can't even get an aul coffee and a chat

There have been many socials for unverified people and most of the time one or two turn up and sometimes none , keep an eye on the forums because they do pop up every so often..... Apart from that neither of you are on here that long, it took us longer to get verified at the beginning. So put the work in.... Work on your profiles and get involved on the forums (if that's your thing) and remember it's about trying to stand out.... We are all just numbers on here

By *ommando4Man  over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

"There have been many socials for unverified people and most of the time one or two turn up and sometimes none , keep an eye on the forums because they do pop up every so often..... Apart from that neither of you are on here that long, it took us longer to get verified at the beginning. So put the work in.... Work on your profiles and get involved on the forums (if that's your thing) and remember it's about trying to stand out.... We are all just numbers on here "
I'm not...i choose to be defined by the letter C

"There have been many socials for unverified people and most of the time one or two turn up and sometimes none , keep an eye on the forums because they do pop up every so often..... Apart from that neither of you are on here that long, it took us longer to get verified at the beginning. So put the work in.... Work on your profiles and get involved on the forums (if that's your thing) and remember it's about trying to stand out.... We are all just numbers on here "
right Mrs put your money where your mouth is coffee on me you pick the venue the date / time and I'll be there suited n booted with the Hugo boss wafting off me

"There have been many socials for unverified people and most of the time one or two turn up and sometimes none , keep an eye on the forums because they do pop up every so often..... Apart from that neither of you are on here that long, it took us longer to get verified at the beginning. So put the work in.... Work on your profiles and get involved on the forums (if that's your thing) and remember it's about trying to stand out.... We are all just numbers on here right Mrs put your money where your mouth is coffee on me you pick the venue the date / time and I'll be there suited n booted with the Hugo boss wafting off me "

Alas I'm in semi retirement for the summer ....

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

This has been done before by a few different people over the years and as said before most don't turn up so why bother.

Ps getting a verification doesn't open the door to untold number of sexual liaisons. It's just as difficult to get meets when you're verified

By *ouge and blueCouple  over a year ago

Cork

A social would be great not just for singles but for new couples too. We're new on the scene and have been extremely lucky to have met two absolutely super couples for a drink and chat and we'd enjoy a social night/meet and greet to get to know some more people in our area.

"There have been many socials for unverified people and most of the time one or two turn up and sometimes none , keep an eye on the forums because they do pop up every so often..... Apart from that neither of you are on here that long, it took us longer to get verified at the beginning. So put the work in.... Work on your profiles and get involved on the forums (if that's your thing) and remember it's about trying to stand out.... We are all just numbers on here right Mrs put your money where your mouth is coffee on me you pick the venue the date / time and I'll be there suited n booted with the Hugo boss wafting off me

Alas I'm in semi retirement for the summer .... "

I'll get back to you in September

Glad to know I'm not alone.

Thanks for the input, if you have any suggestions on profiles please share! And you’re right if newbies don’t even show why bother, well at least this is a start. Thanks again

And if anyone does fancy a meetup, let me know ??

» Add a new message to this topic