FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > As a newbie

As a newbie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ingleStud85 OP   Man  over a year ago

Donegal

From your experiences, Which is the better way get to know girls on this site (or vice versa)? Simple messaging? or getting your personality out there on the forums?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eavier than HeavenMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"From your experiences, Which is the better way get to know girls on this site (or vice versa)? Simple messaging? or getting your personality out there on the forums?"

I would say the secondary option there bro, its a little crazy in here, in regards to ratio's lol

Best advice is get on the forums, update regularly and check out popular threads and profiles, an see what works for you. Make your profile unique and stand out amongst the plethora of others here, an you cant go wrong OP.

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

Be original. Actually reading profiles help rather then generic fuck me mails. Pay attention to what the person your interested in is saying on there profile. Show off some glittering personality.

The forums are good too i suppose

Donegal

"From your experiences, Which is the better way get to know girls on this site (or vice versa)? Simple messaging? or getting your personality out there on the forums?

I would say the secondary option there bro, its a little crazy in here, in regards to ratio's lol

Best advice is get on the forums, update regularly and check out popular threads and profiles, an see what works for you. Make your profile unique and stand out amongst the plethora of others here, an you cant go wrong OP.

"

Seems to make sense dude, thanks

Donegal

"Be original. Actually reading profiles help rather then generic fuck me mails. Pay attention to what the person your interested in is saying on there profile. Show off some glittering personality.

The forums are good too i suppose "

Yeah I've only just started paying attention to the forums. As for the messaging, i think i'll employ some patience too, Cheers

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Be respectful, have patience, and dont take it serious. Its only a bit of fun, if you connect with someone thats great,if not how bad!

By *eavier than HeavenMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"From your experiences, Which is the better way get to know girls on this site (or vice versa)? Simple messaging? or getting your personality out there on the forums?

Seems to make sense dude, thanks "

No worries m'man, good luck

» Add a new message to this topic