FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Feminism/sexual fantasy

Feminism/sexual fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do we lads get attacked by girls on fab by posting "It's really disturbing men can not put few words together in there first msg" can i ask,why it has to be men doing all the talking, aren't we both here to satisfy our inner demons?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *shoreMan  over a year ago

cork

I think men are under pressure because they want to shag every woman and hence need to message every woman.....but the ladies are more selective and concentrate on a few....id imagne.....

"I think men are under pressure because they want to shag every woman and hence need to message every woman.....but the ladies are more selective and concentrate on a few....id imagne....."
I guess we'll never find out,one of the 7 wonders of the women

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I think men are under pressure because they want to shag every woman and hence need to message every woman.....but the ladies are more selective and concentrate on a few....id imagne.....I guess we'll never find out,one of the 7 wonders of the women "

Nah I have them all figured out.......

It was a long process involving physics, phycology and a little Alchemy....

Turns out you talk to them like regular people some will be interested in you some wont.........

Go figure

By *atts n titsCouple  over a year ago

everywhere

Boys boys boys you have to jump through rings while spewing bullshite about how sexy we are just to meet people ye would walk by in a pub but thanks for the attention

"Boys boys boys you have to jump through rings while spewing bullshite about how sexy we are just to meet people ye would walk by in a pub but thanks for the attention"
we are happy to have you,what would our life's be without you angel's

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

"Why do we lads get attacked by girls on fab by posting "It's really disturbing men can not put few words together in there first msg" can i ask,why it has to be men doing all the talking, aren't we both here to satisfy our inner demons?"

If you're the person doing the approaching, ie., sending the first message, the onus is on you (whether you're a man or a woman) to make it as engaging as possible and hope that they will reply. The person you're messaging didn't ask you to message them, and owes you nothing.

Sending someone a poor message and then hoping they'll take the reins and make the conversation happen is the online equivalent of walking up to someone in the pub who is already in conversation with other people, tapping them on the shoulder to get their attention, and then standing there with your mouth hanging open when they turn around.... They'll just look at you for a moment, before turning back to their friends and continuing their existing conversations.

"I think men are under pressure because they want to shag every woman and hence need to message every woman.....but the ladies are more selective and concentrate on a few....id imagne.....I guess we'll never find out,one of the 7 wonders of the women

Turns out you talk to them like regular people some will be interested in you some wont.........

Go figure"

So you think you know everything about women, don't count on it hehe

By *atts n titsCouple  over a year ago

everywhere

"Boys boys boys you have to jump through rings while spewing bullshite about how sexy we are just to meet people ye would walk by in a pub but thanks for the attention we are happy to have you,what would our life's be without you angel's "
oh my god your so genuine

"I think men are under pressure because they want to shag every woman and hence need to message every woman.....but the ladies are more selective and concentrate on a few....id imagne.....I guess we'll never find out,one of the 7 wonders of the women

Go figureSo you think you know everything about women, don't count on it hehe"

Gosh yeah,what the hell was he thinking suggesting women might be normal people

Go figureSo you think you know everything about women, don't count on it hehe"

Well they arent a different species like

"Why do we lads get attacked by girls on fab by posting "It's really disturbing men can not put few words together in there first msg" can i ask,why it has to be men doing all the talking, aren't we both here to satisfy our inner demons?

If you're the person doing the approaching, ie., sending the first message, the onus is on you (whether you're a man or a woman) to make it as engaging as possible and hope that they will reply. The person you're messaging didn't ask you to message them, and owes you nothing.

Sending someone a poor message and then hoping they'll take the reins and make the conversation happen is the online equivalent of walking up to someone in the pub who is already in conversation with other people, tapping them on the shoulder to get their attention, and then standing there with your mouth hanging open when they turn around.... They'll just look at you for a moment, before turning back to their friends and continuing their existing conversations. "

wow you just killed the fun

Go figureSo you think you know everything about women, don't count on it hehe

Well they arent a different species like "

they're very deferent,I could give you examples,if you have time

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Go figureSo you think you know everything about women, don't count on it hehe

Well they arent a different species like they're very deferent,I could give you examples,if you have time "

Well the wimmin are very good at cooking and cleaning to be fair...

your imagination

"Why do we lads get attacked by girls on fab by posting "It's really disturbing men can not put few words together in there first msg" can i ask,why it has to be men doing all the talking, aren't we both here to satisfy our inner demons?

Sending someone a poor message and then hoping they'll take the reins and make the conversation happen is the online equivalent of walking up to someone in the pub who is already in conversation with other people, tapping them on the shoulder to get their attention, and then standing there with your mouth hanging open when they turn around.... They'll just look at you for a moment, before turning back to their friends and continuing their existing conversations.

wow you just killed the fun "

You should see what I can do with a crossbow

By *hiaboutMan  over a year ago

johnstown

Ah the 2 have to click.takes awhile sometimes but well worth it when each want the other..remember we all strangers starting out

I think the reality of this is that men can be belittle , objectified, abused and sexualized by women and we as a society find it kinda funny and amusing since a man that lets a woman treat them like that is a wuzz according to general consensus.

I'm not trying to ignore that men are perpetrators in many ways but that sortof behaviour is not acceptable from neither sex in my opinion !

"I think the reality of this is that men can be belittle , objectified, abused and sexualized by women and we as a society find it kinda funny and amusing since a man that lets a woman treat them like that is a wuzz according to general consensus.

I'm not trying to ignore that men are perpetrators in many ways but that sortof behaviour is not acceptable from neither sex in my opinion !

"

well said

By *hiaboutMan  over a year ago

johnstown

Yeah but us guys put ourselves out there for it most of the time.

"Yeah but us guys put ourselves out there for it most of the time."
what does it even mean? who purposely put themselves "out there" for abuse?

I think too much I know but I have this theory that if I actually send the first message to a male here without it being about a subject in the forum or on his profile picture, he automatically thinks I’m after his wallet or there’s a motive or it’s too good to be true and I’m gagging for it. Therefore I don’t bother anymore unless I know them well enough.

your imagination

"Yeah but us guys put ourselves out there for it most of the time. what does it even mean? who purposely put themselves "out there" for abuse? "

Is there really abuse though? Or do you class someone not replying or just saying no thanks as abuse? I'm genuinely puzzled by these kinds of statements as I've no idea what abuses men meet on here.

My own experience of abuse generally entails me saying no thank you, and someone then telling me I'm too fat/old/ugly for them anyway, so I'm intrigued by the idea that men have similar experiences when they reject a woman who has messaged or pursued them.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

you have to just chat to the ladies and dont even mention meeting . say nice things to them and then they are puty in your arms lol

"you have to just chat to the ladies and dont even mention meeting . say nice things to them and then they are puty in your arms lol "

See and only took him 57 yrs to figure it out

By *avidc2019Man  over a year ago

dublin

"I think too much I know but I have this theory that if I actually send the first message to a male here without it being about a subject in the forum or on his profile picture, he automatically thinks I’m after his wallet or there’s a motive or it’s too good to be true and I’m gagging for it. Therefore I don’t bother anymore unless I know them well enough. "
I’d never think that

"Yeah but us guys put ourselves out there for it most of the time. what does it even mean? who purposely put themselves "out there" for abuse?

Is there really abuse though? Or do you class someone not replying or just saying no thanks as abuse? I'm genuinely puzzled by these kinds of statements as I've no idea what abuses men meet on here.

My own experience of abuse generally entails me saying no thank you, and someone then telling me I'm too fat/old/ugly for them anyway, so I'm intrigued by the idea that men have similar experiences when they reject a woman who has messaged or pursued them. "

I mean common sense must prevail in this, not replying and saying no thanks is obviously not abusive! but calling you fat and ugly is ... as i said im not excusing men and ignoring that some men and they are a minority thankfully are among most perpetrators! and of course men are also abused even if you find that hard to believe!

and I repeat is not ok for neither sex

"I think too much I know but I have this theory that if I actually send the first message to a male here without it being about a subject in the forum or on his profile picture, he automatically thinks I’m after his wallet or there’s a motive or it’s too good to be true and I’m gagging for it. Therefore I don’t bother anymore unless I know them well enough. "
you can always message me and in the words of woody you got a friend in me ! plus i dont habe any wallet i lost it at the weekend

"I think too much I know but I have this theory that if I actually send the first message to a male here without it being about a subject in the forum or on his profile picture, he automatically thinks I’m after his wallet or there’s a motive or it’s too good to be true and I’m gagging for it. Therefore I don’t bother anymore unless I know them well enough. you can always message me and in the words of woody you got a friend in me ! plus i dont habe any wallet i lost it at the weekend "

I probably should haven’t chatted in a long time . Climbing poles again no doubt

your imagination

"Yeah but us guys put ourselves out there for it most of the time. what does it even mean? who purposely put themselves "out there" for abuse?

My own experience of abuse generally entails me saying no thank you, and someone then telling me I'm too fat/old/ugly for them anyway, so I'm intrigued by the idea that men have similar experiences when they reject a woman who has messaged or pursued them.

I mean common sense must prevail in this, not replying and saying no thanks is obviously not abusive! but calling you fat and ugly is ... as i said im not excusing men and ignoring that some men and they are a minority thankfully are among most perpetrators! and of course men are also abused even if you find that hard to believe!

and I repeat is not ok for neither sex "

Not hard to believe so much as I've rarely heard of it. I've heard of men getting abuse from women they've met over meeting someone else, which women also get abuse over sometimes, but honestly don't think I've ever heard of a man getting abuse just for saying no or for not replying... Interested in hearing if this has happened to any men!

"you have to just chat to the ladies and dont even mention meeting . say nice things to them and then they are puty in your arms lol "
Again as I posted last week,some women in here would say they don't appreciate a man telling them how beautiful they look,they don't want compliments from men they don't know,so that's why I said women are fragile and delicate,the best think is to respect and let them do there thing,hope for the best

Not hard to believe so much as I've rarely heard of it. I've heard of men getting abuse from women they've met over meeting someone else, which women also get abuse over sometimes, but honestly don't think I've ever heard of a man getting abuse just for saying no or for not replying... Interested in hearing if this has happened to any men! "

would you consider asking for a face pic and blocking you straight after a "tiny little bit" abusive? because im sure is scenario that happens to alot of men here. It's clearly taking advantage of the fact that men out number women here, for women to do as they see fit !

Lucan

Not hard to believe so much as I've rarely heard of it. I've heard of men getting abuse from women they've met over meeting someone else, which women also get abuse over sometimes, but honestly don't think I've ever heard of a man getting abuse just for saying no or for not replying... Interested in hearing if this has happened to any men! would you consider asking for a face pic and blocking you straight after a "tiny little bit" abusive? because im sure is scenario that happens to alot of men here. It's clearly taking advantage of the fact that men out number women here, for women to do as they see fit ! "

Well I certainly wouldn't call that abusive.

" would you consider asking for a face pic and blocking you straight after a "tiny little bit" abusive? because im sure is scenario that happens to alot of men here. It's clearly taking advantage of the fact that men out number women here, for women to do as they see fit ! "

Do you really think thats even a tiny little bit abusive?

I mean really think it instead of using it as a point in an argument?

Not hard to believe so much as I've rarely heard of it. I've heard of men getting abuse from women they've met over meeting someone else, which women also get abuse over sometimes, but honestly don't think I've ever heard of a man getting abuse just for saying no or for not replying... Interested in hearing if this has happened to any men! would you consider asking for a face pic and blocking you straight after a "tiny little bit" abusive? because im sure is scenario that happens to alot of men here. It's clearly taking advantage of the fact that men out number women here, for women to do as they see fit ! "

Rude definitely, but not abusive.

A lot of women on here. Get so much mail. They go hang on a min. He is better looking then the last guy that messaged me. An then they start looking like they are getting something out of a catalog. I'm number 357. Give me a look please

Blocking someone after them having sent a facepic is certainly not abusive. What if it’s someone you know, a neighbour or a relative? Maybe they don’t have the manners to say ‘ no thanks’.

However it’s not abusive and I’ve yet to hear of a man on here who has gotten horrible messages from a woman for refusing to meet her. This happens to a lot of women - hence they might often block instead of opening themselves up to more harassment.

dublin

"you have to just chat to the ladies and dont even mention meeting . say nice things to them and then they are puty in your arms lol

See and only took him 57 yrs to figure it out "

dublin

"you have to just chat to the ladies and dont even mention meeting . say nice things to them and then they are puty in your arms lol

See and only took him 57 yrs to figure it out "

lol thanks miss carr

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Stop trying to understand their minds, they dont understand it themselves.

Just remember they are just a bunch of cock worshipers and the rest becomes easy.

F*ckin women

Lucan

"F*ckin women "

Yeah, they're the kind of ones I'm looking for

» Add a new message to this topic