FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Am I A Pervert? :)

Am I A Pervert? :)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, since joining FAB I have come across (not literally) many, many profiles from locals who live in my hometown or very close and that’s great! Apart from when I go shopping..... be it the local corner shop, the Eurospar, Tesco, Sainsbury, Asda or even when I sneak into Lidl, hoping nobody sees me and thinks I’m a cheap skate, I find myself looking, staring, eyeing up and down, and thinking “is that the girl who’s profile I seen on FAB or “is that the couple who’s profile I viewed!” ..... is this normal? I’m even finding myself going shopping not even to go shopping but just to look and see if fellow fabbers are in store, blocking the aisle with my trolley full of empty ness and more worryingly would I approach them and blurt out “hey, I seen your tits on FAB!”... and it’s not even them! Imagine the reaction you’d get! Am I normal? Is this what happens when you join FAB or am I just a Pervert???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn’t say you are a pervert. Weird , obsessive maybe, but not a pervert.

"I wouldn’t say you are a pervert. Weird , obsessive maybe, but not a pervert."

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Whats wrong with Lidl

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

This is why I post my face publicly, cause I get so turned on visiting shops hoping someone recgonises, I dont even wear panties.

Too much time on your hands

Neither... just a shopaholic in denial

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Most fabbers go to Mark's and Spencer

By *ogladyWoman  over a year ago

The bog

I have a few fab people message me and say they seen me in work but I have no idea who they are now I'm always looking at people wondering if it's them

"I have a few fab people message me and say they seen me in work but I have no idea who they are now I'm always looking at people wondering if it's them"

Why don’t they tell you who they are or reveal themselves? Maybe they’re cheating on their wives/husbands

By *ogladyWoman  over a year ago

The bog

"I have a few fab people message me and say they seen me in work but I have no idea who they are now I'm always looking at people wondering if it's them

Why don’t they tell you who they are or reveal themselves? Maybe they’re cheating on their wives/husbands "

Probally cause I have asked who they were but wouldn't tell me.

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

"I have a few fab people message me and say they seen me in work but I have no idea who they are now I'm always looking at people wondering if it's them

Why don’t they tell you who they are or reveal themselves? Maybe they’re cheating on their wives/husbands

Probally cause I have asked who they were but wouldn't tell me. "

Most of the times it's people fishing for info.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Fab fever lol

By *rnoldZiffelMan  over a year ago

Leinster

Mebbe 'Republic of telly' need to update their "you know you' re Irish when..." clip ( http://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2019/0421/1044872-rte-player-turns-10-10-of-the-best/).... if Fabbers are being stalked in their place of work!

'You know you' re Irish when.... some indiscrete hoor calls into yer job... spots you... says nothing at the time and then wrecks yer head by sending you a message on Fab later'.

... or mebbe you didn't really mind?

"I have a few fab people message me and say they seen me in work but I have no idea who they are now I'm always looking at people wondering if it's them"

"So, since joining FAB I have come across (not literally) many, many profiles from locals who live in my hometown or very close and that’s great! Apart from when I go shopping..... be it the local corner shop, the Eurospar, Tesco, Sainsbury, Asda or even when I sneak into Lidl, hoping nobody sees me and thinks I’m a cheap skate, I find myself looking, staring, eyeing up and down, and thinking “is that the girl who’s profile I seen on FAB or “is that the couple who’s profile I viewed!” ..... is this normal? I’m even finding myself going shopping not even to go shopping but just to look and see if fellow fabbers are in store, blocking the aisle with my trolley full of empty ness and more worryingly would I approach them and blurt out “hey, I seen your tits on FAB!”... and it’s not even them! Imagine the reaction you’d get! Am I normal? Is this what happens when you join FAB or am I just a Pervert??? "

Wish you would stop blocking the aisle in Tesco with your trolley

» Add a new message to this topic