What a bloody tragedy ...RIP

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Reminder of darker days......

By *adylaceWoman  over a year ago

Waterford City

"Reminder of darker days......"

My thoughts exactly. Let’s hope it’s not just a sign of things to come.

By *peedy_990Man  over a year ago

Kilkenny

" My thoughts exactly. Let’s hope it’s not just a sign of things to come. "

Here Here Lady!!

I’m worried about the whole Brexit thing. It’s not going to help the situation up there.

By *andS_GlasgowCouple  over a year ago

Giffnock

God Bless that poor innocent soul !!

We should remember - Terrorists will use any excuse so dont blame Brexit !

These scum sent explosive devices toondon Transport and for some reason Glasgow University - that one is strange and sinister !!

"What happened last night was rooted in a past that has absolutely no place in the present, or future, as it was a totally appalling, outrageous and unjustifiable act by those who have nothing to offer anyone."

Presbyterian Dr Charles Mc Mullan

"Our parish is full of so many good people and these people come into our area and use us to carry out such vile acts. How dare they. How dare they,"

Fr. Joe Gormley from the Creggan

Nothing needs to be added

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

Only seeing this now.

People die every day for numerous reasons; health issues, soldiers in battle, freak accidents etc. and they are all tragic, but there is something so heartbreaking about someone being killed and a family tore apart due to the needless and hateful actions of individuals.

By all accounts she was a great journalist and a beautiful person so at the very least some comfort might be taken from the fact that she gave her gift to the world before she left us.

Rest in Peace.

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

RIP Lyra ,so tragic !

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

Murdered by criminals, rest easy Lyra.

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

why do crowds of poeople congregate and watch on when you have riots like this..if that was me at the first sign of trouble id be well out of there

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"

why do crowds of poeople congregate and watch on when you have riots like this..if that was me at the first sign of trouble id be well out of there"

Trrrible tragedy. The police have said that the gunman and the act were witnessed by dozens of people. I’m interested in how many come forward and provide information to the authorities.

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"

why do crowds of poeople congregate and watch on when you have riots like this..if that was me at the first sign of trouble id be well out of there"

Was she not a reporter?

I hear that an 18 & 19 year old have been arrested in connection with the death.

RIP

By *he rover returned OP   Woman  over a year ago

xxx

"

why do crowds of poeople congregate and watch on when you have riots like this..if that was me at the first sign of trouble id be well out of there

Was she not a reporter?

I hear that an 18 & 19 year old have been arrested in connection with the death.

RIP "

She was a reporter.

xxx

Watch her short movie "Note to my fourteen year old self" its only 7 minutes long and even more poignant now

Such a terrible tragedy..... a young woman out doing her job ..... I just pray that the animals who took away this young woman’s life will be brought to justice..... why don’t they all just gather in a field and murder each other rather than the innocent...... I watched a video yesterday of Lyra speaking at a conference.... such a beautiful lady inside and out .... R.I.P beautiful

louth

and I dont agree it was murder...manslaughter yes..I doubt the gunman wanted to kill a reporter..he was trying to get police officers and anyway the police have her death on their hands as they tried to disrupt preparations for an easter sunday parade by dissident republicans..live and let live..these same police dont harass the orange order when they are preparing for marching season..seems not much has changed in the 6 counties..the PSNI were supposed to be reformed its just RUC under a different name..the same prejudice exists

"

and I dont agree it was murder...manslaughter yes..I doubt the gunman wanted to kill a reporter..he was trying to get police officers and anyway the police have her death on their hands as they tried to disrupt preparations for an easter sunday parade by dissident republicans..live and let live..these same police dont harass the orange order when they are preparing for marching season..seems not much has changed in the 6 counties..the PSNI were supposed to be reformed its just RUC under a different name..the same prejudice exists "

Are you actually being serious

By *eisurepleasureMan  over a year ago

belfast

Moron

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"

and I dont agree it was murder...manslaughter yes..I doubt the gunman wanted to kill a reporter..he was trying to get police officers and anyway the police have her death on their hands as they tried to disrupt preparations for an easter sunday parade by dissident republicans..live and let live..these same police dont harass the orange order when they are preparing for marching season..seems not much has changed in the 6 counties..the PSNI were supposed to be reformed its just RUC under a different name..the same prejudice exists "

This post and this posters name should be noted by all on this site and he should be ostracised accordingly.

louth

"

and I dont agree it was murder...manslaughter yes..I doubt the gunman wanted to kill a reporter..he was trying to get police officers and anyway the police have her death on their hands as they tried to disrupt preparations for an easter sunday parade by dissident republicans..live and let live..these same police dont harass the orange order when they are preparing for marching season..seems not much has changed in the 6 counties..the PSNI were supposed to be reformed its just RUC under a different name..the same prejudice exists

Are you actually being serious "

yes 100% serious..dissident republicans are harrassed every year around easter..why do you think the riot happened in the first place? they should be allowed to commemorate the easter rising without harrassment or intimidation by state forces...do the orange order have to deal with the same as republicnas? no need to answer that 1 as we already know the answer

xxx

"

yes 100% serious..dissident republicans are harrassed every year around easter..why do you think the riot happened in the first place? they should be allowed to commemorate the easter rising without harrassment or intimidation by state forces...do the orange order have to deal with the same as republicnas? no need to answer that 1 as we already know the answer

Why don’t you just crawl back to wherever you came from ..... ASSHOLE !!!! "

Thats a bit of an insult to perfectly good assholes to be fair

"

Why don’t you just crawl back to wherever you came from ..... ASSHOLE !!!!

Thats a bit of an insult to perfectly good assholes to be fair"

Lmao

louth

nice of you all to verbally abuse someone with a different opinion to yours..it seems that free speech doesn't exist in this day and age..imagine in the year 2019..some of you are emotionally charged over the death of this woman but fail to see the bigger picture and to be honest I dont think you care either..

xxx

Today a young womans family, friends, girlfriend are missing someone at their table in their lives. While some will make excuses for this ladys murderers and try to gain notoriety with their comments, please remember a beautiful young woman died for no other reason then mindless, senseless violence. Murder it was, murder it will always be irreguardless of any excuses given. Shame on any person tbat for even 30 seconds justifies these actions.

louth

"Today a young womans family, friends, girlfriend are missing someone at their table in their lives. While some will make excuses for this ladys murderers and try to gain notoriety with their comments, please remember a beautiful young woman died for no other reason then mindless, senseless violence. Murder it was, murder it will always be irreguardless of any excuses given. Shame on any person tbat for even 30 seconds justifies these actions. "

at no point did i justify their actions..her death was wrong on so many levels..ask yourself why did the riot begin in the first place?

xxx

"

nice of you all to verbally abuse someone with a different opinion to yours..it seems that free speech doesn't exist in this day and age..imagine in the year 2019..some of you are emotionally charged over the death of this woman but fail to see the bigger picture and to be honest I dont think you care either.."

You sit with Miss McKees family, friends and girlfriend and talk to them about the bigger picture, explain her murder to them, explain how she is just an example of how unfair it all is. But you wont do that because its easy to sit behind a screen..bit harder when its people your spouting to. I dont see your bigger picture and for that im grateful. Unlike you sir I've saddness and empathy for a young woman needlessly murdered. Shame on you for not seeing that.

"Today a young womans family, friends, girlfriend are missing someone at their table in their lives. While some will make excuses for this ladys murderers and try to gain notoriety with their comments, please remember a beautiful young woman died for no other reason then mindless, senseless violence. Murder it was, murder it will always be irreguardless of any excuses given. Shame on any person tbat for even 30 seconds justifies these actions.

at no point did i justify their actions..her death was wrong on so many levels..ask yourself why did the riot begin in the first place?"

Because peole raised in a toxic hateful enviorment think that the police force trying to seize wepons and ammunition, from people intening the exact kind of acts of violence that lead to her murder, is a bad thing.

"

nice of you all to verbally abuse someone with a different opinion to yours..it seems that free speech doesn't exist in this day and age..imagine in the year 2019..some of you are emotionally charged over the death of this woman but fail to see the bigger picture and to be honest I dont think you care either..

You sit with Miss McKees family, friends and girlfriend and talk to them about the bigger picture, explain her murder to them, explain how she is just an example of how unfair it all is. But you wont do that because its easy to sit behind a screen..bit harder when its people your spouting to. I dont see your bigger picture and for that im grateful. Unlike you sir I've saddness and empathy for a young woman needlessly murdered. Shame on you for not seeing that. "

Rover unfortunately your words are falling of deaf ears .... people like him have no empathy other than for himself ..... he talks about the past like he has lived through the torture of what went on in our wee country .... he’s 33 for God sake ..... as if he has the first clue what we have had to live through ..... as you said he’s a big man behind a screen !!!!!

louth

"

You sit with Miss McKees family, friends and girlfriend and talk to them about the bigger picture, explain her murder to them, explain how she is just an example of how unfair it all is. But you wont do that because its easy to sit behind a screen..bit harder when its people your spouting to. I dont see your bigger picture and for that im grateful. Unlike you sir I've saddness and empathy for a young woman needlessly murdered. Shame on you for not seeing that. "

I think id be better off trying to reason with a wall as with you

I was very sad to hear of her death..do you think im jumping for joy over it??

I'm surprised at myself for tryng to have a discussion with emotionally charged women

anyway I bid you all a good day..i have things to do..more importangtly people to do

xxx

"

You sit with Miss McKees family, friends and girlfriend and talk to them about the bigger picture, explain her murder to them, explain how she is just an example of how unfair it all is. But you wont do that because its easy to sit behind a screen..bit harder when its people your spouting to. I dont see your bigger picture and for that im grateful. Unlike you sir I've saddness and empathy for a young woman needlessly murdered. Shame on you for not seeing that.

I think id be better off trying to reason with a wall as with you

I was very sad to hear of her death..do you think im jumping for joy over it??

I'm surprised at myself for tryng to have a discussion with emotionally charged women

anyway I bid you all a good day..i have things to do..more importangtly people to do"

Imagine me responding to an idiot irreguardless of their sex

xxx

"

Rover unfortunately your words are falling of deaf ears .... people like him have no empathy other than for himself ..... he talks about the past like he has lived through the torture of what went on in our wee country .... he’s 33 for God sake ..... as if he has the first clue what we have had to live through ..... as you said he’s a big man behind a screen !!!!! "

A child in an adults body

xxx

"Today a young womans family, friends, girlfriend are missing someone at their table in their lives. While some will make excuses for this ladys murderers and try to gain notoriety with their comments, please remember a beautiful young woman died for no other reason then mindless, senseless violence. Murder it was, murder it will always be irreguardless of any excuses given. Shame on any person tbat for even 30 seconds justifies these actions.

at no point did i justify their actions..her death was wrong on so many levels..ask yourself why did the riot begin in the first place?

Because peole raised in a toxic hateful enviorment think that the police force trying to seize wepons and ammunition, from people intening the exact kind of acts of violence that lead to her murder, is a bad thing."

Wonderful response my friend

By *ateniteCouple  over a year ago

Youghal

"

yes 100% serious..dissident republicans are harrassed every year around easter..why do you think the riot happened in the first place? they should be allowed to commemorate the easter rising without harrassment or intimidation by state forces...do the orange order have to deal with the same as republicnas? no need to answer that 1 as we already know the answer"

You talk about harassment and intimidation. Every Easter here the arm-chair Republicans March about town in their black combat jackets, berets and sunglasses. They talk about "Brits-out" even though most have never been further north than Dublin. But one their most disgusting acts is when they stop their march outside a "non-catholic" church during service and play their music and sing their rebel songs even louder. If that's not intimidation and harassment I don't know what is.

By *ONDYWoman  over a year ago

00heaven

Lyra McKee was a very dear friend. Reading your comments Cosmic Gate makes me very angry. Of course it was murder, how can justify it only being manslaughter?

I wonder would you feel the same if it was someone you cared for dearly was murdered in the same circumstances.

This is the second morning I've woken & it's not been a nightmare but glad to hear 2 have been arrested.

Anyone who takes a weapon onto the streets obviously has intent

Because peole raised in a toxic hateful enviorment think that the police force trying to seize wepons and ammunition, from people intening the exact kind of acts of violence that lead to her murder, is a bad thing."

Exactly this

By *lavemale66Man  over a year ago

Carlow

"

yes 100% serious..dissident republicans are harrassed every year around easter..why do you think the riot happened in the first place? they should be allowed to commemorate the easter rising without harrassment or intimidation by state forces...do the orange order have to deal with the same as republicnas? no need to answer that 1 as we already know the answer"

These "republicans" as you call them are no more than common criminals and are brainwashing youngsters into doing their dirty work. The two young lads that were arrested in relation to the MURDER of Lyra McKee were teenagers who weren't even born when the GFA was agreed.

All this act and the other recent acts by these moronic thicks is going to do is set back the prospect of a united Ireland not further the cause. In fact the military forces of the crown could well be deployed on the streets of the north again if these acts of mindless terrorism continue but I suspect that is what the faceless handlers want in order to further justify their campaign.

Using Brexit as an excuse for their actions doesn't wash with me as I think Brexit has brought the likelihood of a United Ireland closer rather than pushed it out.

Rest In Peace Lyra and my heartfelt condolences to your partner, family and friends.

xxx

"Lyra McKee was a very dear friend. Reading your comments Cosmic Gate makes me very angry. Of course it was murder, how can justify it only being manslaughter?

I wonder would you feel the same if it was someone you cared for dearly was murdered in the same circumstances.

This is the second morning I've woken & it's not been a nightmare but glad to hear 2 have been arrested.

Anyone who takes a weapon onto the streets obviously has intent "

Im so very sorry for your loss, such a waste of a beautiful young life

By *ONDYWoman  over a year ago

00heaven

"Lyra McKee was a very dear friend. Reading your comments Cosmic Gate makes me very angry. Of course it was murder, how can justify it only being manslaughter?

Anyone who takes a weapon onto the streets obviously has intent

Im so very sorry for your loss, such a waste of a beautiful young life "

Thank you.

Lyra was named as 1 of Forbes 30 under 30 that's how prosperous she was.

"

My eyes

It is very unfortunate that this post, which was written with compassion and care, has been hijacked by someone who has tried to enforce his twisted narrative on the genuine, heartfelt, grief of others. There is no excuse for trying to justify the callous, cold blooded murder of anyone regardless of their religion, their political beliefs, their job or where they happen to be at the time they were murdered. We all bleed the same colour of blood no matter who or what we are and this brutal murder has touched the hearts of all right thinking people. I do trust that the public out pouring of grief will send a message to those intent on living in the past that they are not wanted. Not now and not ever. Heartfelt sympathies to this outstanding young woman’s family and friends at this very difficult time....

[Removed by poster at 20/04/19 12:28:40]

"

The police absolutely do not have her death on their hands. Regardless of how you feel about the police interfering in your Easter "celebrations" or how they fail to interfere with the Orange Order, the only person responsible for her death is the scumbag who kneeled and took aim and callously fired live ammunition into the people (not just police) at the police cordon.

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

"Because peole raised in a toxic hateful enviorment think that the police force trying to seize wepons and ammunition, from people intening the exact kind of acts of violence that lead to her murder, is a bad thing."

Nope. When London riots happened the police made it very clear. Once it turned into a riot they shared moral responsibility and financial responsibility.

It was made clear that cities/countries all over the world share this mentality, once it becomes a riot the police have failed their duties and share moral/financial responsibility.

In the north the rules are opposite, because its toxic. So it is totally the dissidents fault. This is an exception to the rule and not how modern hate free places are supposed to work openly sharing responsibility among the community, criminals and police.

[Removed by poster at 20/04/19 12:50:04]

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"

Are you actually saying that a dissident paramilitary group should not be harassed

louth

"Because peole raised in a toxic hateful enviorment think that the police force trying to seize wepons and ammunition, from people intening the exact kind of acts of violence that lead to her murder, is a bad thing."

Can you explain how its a toxic environment..they are republicans and identify themselves as irish..can you say people who love their country are toxic? The easter rising means an awful lot to irish people in the 6 counties indeed some couldnt care either way..point im making is celebrating the easter rising by waving a few tricolours..getting dressed up and marching down a road should not be looked upon as an illegal activity..its a celebration of culture and should be treated with respect the same way the orange order are allowed to celebrate their culture..they dont get harrassed and intimidated by police even though they have links to loyalist paramilitaries..so either they treat both sides equally or forget about it they only have themselves to blame when trouble flares...psni are ruc under a different name

"Because peole raised in a toxic hateful enviorment think that the police force trying to seize wepons and ammunition, from people intening the exact kind of acts of violence that lead to her murder, is a bad thing.

Can you explain how its a toxic environment..they are republicans and identify themselves as irish..can you say people who love their country are toxic? The easter rising means an awful lot to irish people in the 6 counties indeed some couldnt care either way..point im making is celebrating the easter rising by waving a few tricolours..getting dressed up and marching down a road should not be looked upon as an illegal activity..its a celebration of culture and should be treated with respect the same way the orange order are allowed to celebrate their culture..they dont get harrassed and intimidated by police even though they have links to loyalist paramilitaries..so either they treat both sides equally or forget about it they only have themselves to blame when trouble flares...psni are ruc under a different name "

I really dont want to get into a huge debate on this as the thread was orininally made to remember someone who tragically lost their lives.

All I will say is any community that uses peoples nationalist, loyalist or unionist (or any other religious or political) ideals and develops them into criminality or violent behaviours in my view is toxic. And that goes for all sides.

If you want to pm me id gladly thrash it out further but dont think this thread is the best place for it

louth

"

Are you actually saying that a dissident paramilitary group should not be harassed "

What makes them a paramilitary group?..they were organising a lawful event to mark easter sunday..nothing illegal about that so no they shouldnt be harrassed

"

The police absolutely do not have her death on their hands. Regardless of how you feel about the police interfering in your Easter "celebrations" or how they fail to interfere with the Orange Order, the only person responsible for her death is the scumbag who kneeled and took aim and callously fired live ammunition into the people (not just police) at the police cordon."

i would also make the person who gave them the gun and more then likely told them to do it responsible as well but that more then likely won't happen.

as for the opening post of this thread it's a horrible thing for a person to die in such a way regardless of their status as a reporter or not. Tragic springs to mind.

as for the people who have turned this thread to a debate on the NI's politics i won't comment. Politics is only something i discuss with Dee as i have learned it get heated extremely quick and drama is something Dee and I avoid like a plague

Totally and utterly tragedy, what it'll gain is beyond me, going back till them days!!!,they need to wise the fuck up

I believe the op should have had a little more respect for the woman in question. I don't think a site like this is the place to discuss such a thing.Im sure op should have realized that a thread like that would get comments that people would not agree with or is it just another look at me thread to score points.

louth

"I believe the op should have had a little more respect for the woman in question. I don't think a site like this is the place to discuss such a thing.Im sure op should have realized that a thread like that would get comments that people would not agree with or is it just another look at me thread to score points. "

Yea sickens me how some people here feign disgust like that..so transparent and false

Gods Own Country

at no point did i justify their actions..her death was wrong on so many levels..ask yourself why did the riot begin in the first place?"

What a silly little man...... "the riot" began at the orders of the criminals who murdered this vibrant beautiful lady.

The police knew that there was guns and weapons in the area and went to search for them..... And guess what???? The criminals brought the said weapons out and committed murder.... Plain and simple.

No "whataboutery", no accident just criminals shooting and murdering a young lady.

louth

What a silly little man...... "the riot" began at the orders of the criminals who murdered this vibrant beautiful lady.

The police knew that there was guns and weapons in the area and went to search for them..... And guess what???? The criminals brought the said weapons out and committed murder.... Plain and simple.

No "whataboutery", no accident just criminals shooting and murdering a young lady. "

Newsreport i read yesterday stated that police tried to disrupt preparations for easter sunday rally..the gun was brought to the scene after when as the lady stated herself "absolute madness" occurred in her Twitte..that was her q to get out of there

"I believe the op should have had a little more respect for the woman in question. I don't think a site like this is the place to discuss such a thing.Im sure op should have realized that a thread like that would get comments that people would not agree with or is it just another look at me thread to score points.

Yea sickens me how some people here feign disgust like that..so transparent and false "

The op should have showing respect to her family and not plastering it all over a seedy sex site.

Gods Own Country

No "whataboutery", no accident just criminals shooting and murdering a young lady.

Newsreport i read yesterday stated that police tried to disrupt preparations for easter sunday rally..the gun was brought to the scene after when as the lady stated herself "absolute madness" occurred in her Twitte..that was her q to get out of there "

Wrong..... Try to deflect again and come back to us when you're better informed.

Criminals and murderers taking a young life.

louth

Newsreport i read yesterday stated that police tried to disrupt preparations for easter sunday rally..the gun was brought to the scene after when as the lady stated herself "absolute madness" occurred in her Twitte..that was her q to get out of there

Wrong..... Try to deflect again and come back to us when you're better informed.

Criminals and murderers taking a young life. "

Not trying to deflect..Everybody has their breaking point ..these republicans are disrupted by police every year at easter and they just have to put up with it ..its just this year they said enough was enough and anger too over..it was simmering for years and a poor woman died in the incident..tragic indeed

By *ertwoCouple  over a year ago

omagh

This murder has nothing to do with brexit. These republicans cheered when they thought they had murdered a Police officer. Facts are if they had murdered a PSNI officer they had a high chance of hitting a Roman Catholic officer.

omagh

[Removed by poster at 20/04/19 21:38:55]

omagh

"

My eyes "

PSNI did not fire any shots so put the blame where it is at the hands of republicans. You say PSNI are still the RUC odd thing is majority of PSNI officers in the city are now Roman Catholic. As for disrupting republicans we did not see republican bombfires on roads of this city being dismantiled by PSNI but last year we seen Loyalist bombfires not on roads being dismantiled. This murder has nothing to do with Sundays parade. It shows the only thing that has not moved on in the last 20 odd years is hard line republicans. As for the Orange order they have no weapons and are no threat to law and order. And before anyone calls us orange we are not in the orange order.

omagh

"

How was murdering a person live and let live? This was murder The PSNI are only guilty of trying to remove weapons from our streets. Any right thinking mind would be fully behind them. The orange order do not have weapons and are no threat to law and order even when their bomb fires where distroyed last year by court order and the PSNI.

This thread should be removed people trying to score points against each other.Most of the so called sympathisers are just two faced people trying to look like they care.

As for the plastic IRA men sent a young lad out with a gun to fire shots at the police, bet they hang that young lad out to dry , any money he hadn’t a clue now he should face murder , see will the big men that sent him out to do their dirty work back him up , don’t forget it’s only an hour up the road

One thing bothers me I know the girl was an activist. But why was her sexual thing brought into this , if I was killed would they all say he was dodgy lol

By *-d83Man  over a year ago

derry

Criminals and murderers taking a young life.

Not trying to deflect..Everybody has their breaking point ..these republicans are disrupted by police every year at easter and they just have to put up with it ..its just this year they said enough was enough and anger too over..it was simmering for years and a poor woman died in the incident..tragic indeed"

The Easter parade that these so called republicans were planning doesn't even apply to the parades commission. So when the psni show up they come under attack with petrol bombs etc. This woman's death has fuck all to do with brexit and fuck all to do with the so called crown forces. It's all down to deep rooted sectarianism. And men who should really know better getting teenagers to do their dirty work for them.

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"This thread should be removed people trying to score points against each other.Most of the so called sympathisers are just two faced people trying to look like they care. "

agree. Thread should be deleted

And there was me thinking that the days of justifying murder were behind us. But here we have an individual who is a suppprter and apologist for murderers coming up with any excuse to justify murder. Long runs the fox . People like that should be ostracised. Actively supporting terrorist organisations is a criminal offence and should be reported which is exactly what I have done.

Gods Own Country

"And there was me thinking that the days of justifying murder were behind us. But here we have an individual who is a suppprter and apologist for murderers coming up with any excuse to justify murder. Long runs the fox . People like that should be ostracised. Actively supporting terrorist organisations is a criminal offence and should be reported which is exactly what I have done."

By *eisurepleasureMan  over a year ago

belfast

I wonder sometimes if you could travel in a time machine 1000yrs from now will they still be divided and rioting at Easter

Its a sickness on both sides

Are future is more important than our past

It also comes down to where u are born as to what side u belong

Also rich or poor

Born rich you wont be a gunman

louth

"

How was murdering a person live and let live? This was murder The PSNI are only guilty of trying to remove weapons from our streets. Any right thinking mind would be fully behind them. The orange order do not have weapons and are no threat to law and order even when their bomb fires where distroyed last year by court order and the PSNI."

But they didnt find any weapons..they use that as an excuse to harrass these people..great excuse isnt it

louth

"

How was murdering a person live and let live? This was murder The PSNI are only guilty of trying to remove weapons from our streets. Any right thinking mind would be fully behind them. The orange order do not have weapons and are no threat to law and order even when their bomb fires where distroyed last year by court order and the PSNI."

Are you going to tell me that the orange order have no links to loyalist paramilitaries?

louth

"This thread should be removed people trying to score points against each other.Most of the so called sympathisers are just two faced people trying to look like they care.

agree. Thread should be deleted "

Why i see an interesting debate happening..thread shouldnt be closed just because you dont like it

"

How was murdering a person live and let live? This was murder The PSNI are only guilty of trying to remove weapons from our streets. Any right thinking mind would be fully behind them. The orange order do not have weapons and are no threat to law and order even when their bomb fires where distroyed last year by court order and the PSNI.

But they didnt find any weapons..they use that as an excuse to harrass these people..great excuse isnt it "

Thugs and Murderers should be harassed

louth

"And there was me thinking that the days of justifying murder were behind us. But here we have an individual who is a suppprter and apologist for murderers coming up with any excuse to justify murder. Long runs the fox . People like that should be ostracised. Actively supporting terrorist organisations is a criminal offence and should be reported which is exactly what I have done."

What are talking about lad?

At no point did i justify the ladies death or say i support these republicans in anyway..its a discussion nothing more nothing less..

louth

"Thugs and Murderers should be harassed"

Extremely ignorant statement..people who celebrate the easter rising are thugs and murderers? Where is the face palm emoticon when you need it

"

But they didnt find any weapons..they use that as an excuse to harrass these people..great excuse isnt it "

DR

"

Are you going to tell me that the orange order have no links to loyalist paramilitaries? "

DR

"Thugs and Murderers should be harassed

Extremely ignorant statement..people who celebrate the easter rising are thugs and murderers? Where is the face palm emoticon when you need it

"

DR

"And there was me thinking that the days of justifying murder were behind us. But here we have an individual who is a suppprter and apologist for murderers coming up with any excuse to justify murder. Long runs the fox . People like that should be ostracised. Actively supporting terrorist organisations is a criminal offence and should be reported which is exactly what I have done.

What are talking about lad?

At no point did i justify the ladies death or say i support these republicans in anyway..its a discussion nothing more nothing less.."

DR

"This thread should be removed people trying to score points against each other.Most of the so called sympathisers are just two faced people trying to look like they care.

agree. Thread should be deleted

Why i see an interesting debate happening..thread shouldnt be closed just because you dont like it "

DR

"Thugs and Murderers should be harassed

"

You're taking the high moral ground now? Never mind face palm, you need reality check!

» Add a new message to this topic