FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > CATFISH...

CATFISH...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *easingTim OP   Man  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Sometimes a woman joins Fab & immediately posts

up a few full face and body pictures. The pics are usually of an very attractive woman

with a size 8 bod

She could be looking for men

other women

or couples

...Would you tend to fab her pics & engage with her?

or get suspicious, say "catfish" & move on??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sometimes....just sometimes a naive woman will find this site , take the plunge and throw up a few pics and a bit about herself but ........inevitably within 24 hrs she will remove her pics and either delete her profile due to the sheer number of crude, rude messages she gets , or she will filter the hell out of the lot of ye , persevere and choose her own interactions , and that’s a fact .

"Sometimes a woman joins Fab & immediately posts

up a few full face and body pictures. The pics are usually of an very attractive woman

with a size 8 bod

She could be looking for men

other women

or couples

...Would you tend to fab her pics & engage with her?

or get suspicious, say "catfish" & move on??"

I spot it a few times. A bit suspicious of course, I can fab the pic if it catches my eyes but only this

I take people at face value. I wouldn’t suspect anything tbh. But then I don’t really get the whole catfish thing either.

Loughlinstown

"I take people at face value. I wouldn’t suspect anything tbh. But then I don’t really get the whole catfish thing either."

---------------------

To a guy who probably cant get a single response, then setting up as a woman & getting 200+ messages is probably a wet dream to go with the wet sock beside his computer.

There's a mature "woman" on Fab who sets up accounts, deletes, changes counties for a new profile and gives men here the runaround.

If we could clamp down on this nonsense, Fab would be a much better place

By *ildmovementMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"I take people at face value. I wouldn’t suspect anything tbh. But then I don’t really get the whole catfish thing either.

---------------------

To a guy who probably cant get a single response, then setting up as a woman & getting 200+ messages is probably a wet dream to go with the wet sock beside his computer.

There's a mature "woman" on Fab who sets up accounts, deletes, changes counties for a new profile and gives men here the runaround.

If we could clamp down on this nonsense, Fab would be a much better place "

Agreed, but new accounts are so easy to set up it would be hard for Admin to administer! So we have to choose to ignore !

Loughlinstown

"Sometimes....just sometimes a naive woman will find this site , take the plunge and throw up a few pics and a bit about herself but ........inevitably within 24 hrs she will remove her pics and either delete her profile due to the sheer number of crude, rude messages she gets , or she will filter the hell out of the lot of ye , persevere and choose her own interactions , and that’s a fact ."

---------------

Other side of the coin...

...is that I've seen a new profile with pics or even a phone number & messaged the person as a newbie giving them a quick heads up that it might not be the best idea...

Only to read that what I sent as "message deleted"

...often the account is deleted a little later as well

Face & bod pic of a Victoria secrets model on Fab is 9 times out of 10, exactly that!

By *trangeleftyMan  over a year ago

London

Depends on the quality of the pictures to be honest

Loughlinstown

"I take people at face value. I wouldn’t suspect anything tbh. But then I don’t really get the whole catfish thing either.

---------------------

If we could clamp down on this nonsense, Fab would be a much better place

Agreed, but new accounts are so easy to set up it would be hard for Admin to administer! So we have to choose to ignore !"

--------------

Another site...

that we dare not speak it's name here

(Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetle ...)

assigns every new account with a phone number

making it harder for time wasters trolls and catfishes

to waste other people's time...

Seriously worth considering here!

Does a catfish look like a fish but smell like a cat or smell like fish and look like a cat?

Think I was here a year before I put a single picture up and even then was plagued by messages. I steer clear till they are at least site verified.

By *adrarfjordr VoyeurMan  over a year ago

Waterford

What always rings alarm bells for me is when a woman seems not to have a problem posting explicit pics in which their face is visible but are not photo verified

"Does a catfish look like a fish but smell like a cat or smell like fish and look like a cat? "

Normally smells like a poorly washed 40 something man..........

Sometimes with a strong cheesepuffs after scent

Loughlinstown

"What always rings alarm bells for me is when a woman seems not to have a problem posting explicit pics in which their face is visible but are not photo verified"

--------

If the pics are very good quality too, am usually a bit suspect myself...

...truth is there's probably some playboy bunny sitting pretty in a lonely Dublin hotel room thinking:

"I even put up my last playboy spread & still no Irish lad wants to message me, Oh well"

"Does a catfish look like a fish but smell like a cat or smell like fish and look like a cat?

Sometimes with a strong cheesepuffs after scent"

Cheese puffs eh?

By *ogladyWoman  over a year ago

The bog

I've loads of pics with my face and not photo verfied... Omg I'm a catfish.. I knew I smelt a bit fishy.. Ha ha ha..

"I've loads of pics with my face and not photo verfied... Omg I'm a catfish.. I knew I smelt a bit fishy.. Ha ha ha.. "

Do you get fish down the bog ??

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

Honestly, over the years I have become more suspicious of new profiles, male, female or couples, as they often turn out to be 'not as advertised'. But I'm also always very happy to be proven wrong, and one of my best friends now is an absolutely jaw-dropping beautiful woman who I originally suspected to be too good to be true

"Does a catfish look like a fish but smell like a cat or smell like fish and look like a cat?

Cheese puffs eh? "

Dont worry Kiazer its not a requirement... you can pick what ever crisps you want

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

Cheese puffs eh?

Dont worry Kiazer its not a requirement... you can pick what ever crisps you want"

Maybe not salt and vinegar though... Might sting a bit

Cheese puffs eh?

Dont worry Kiazer its not a requirement... you can pick what ever crisps you want

Maybe not salt and vinegar though... Might sting a bit "

Ah but they go so well with foof persecco

Cheese puffs eh?

Maybe not salt and vinegar though... Might sting a bit

Ah but they go so well with foof persecco "

Ya but just be careful poping the cork !!

Loughlinstown

"Honestly, over the years I have become more suspicious of new profiles, male, female or couples, as they often turn out to be 'not as advertised'. But I'm also always very happy to be proven wrong, and one of my best friends now is an absolutely jaw-dropping beautiful woman who I originally suspected to be too good to be true "

-----------

That's just it...

I remember chatting to a woman here, amazing bod pics & she asked if we could "meet today?"

Was a bit suspicious but the Hotel bar was only 5 minutes from my place. Arrived to meet one drop dead gorgeous women dressed to the nines and we chatted so much, I forgot we were on a Fab meet

Finally, she said she had a hotel room & would I like to care to join her upstairs in 10 minutes time At this stage, am excited but also a little dubious but had to play this out So, went upstairs to the room, opened the door and you will not guess what the fook I ended up seeing...

By *rianSthDubMan  over a year ago

dun laoghaire

Yourself from the mirror on the back wall....when you woke from the dream...

» Add a new message to this topic