FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Bondage master wanted. M or F

Bondage master wanted. M or F

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

We are looking for someone very experienced in the art of bondage for us to meet with.

F is highly into rope play and restraints but M lacks the artistic way to really give a high experience.

We are actively looking for someone who understands the role and the knowledge to give F a high rated experience by using rope or restraint equipment.

This is not a simple tie to a bed or handcuff situation we are looking for so please only reply if you have a high interest in bondage.

We are interested in many different scenarios around this kind of play so feel free to chat and offer ideas.

Only interested in verified people into this play.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

We will chat more about details with right person, just a quick post for now

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

not sure if this is the right site for this. i do however know theres a guy in the limerick/cork area on here whose good with rope who might be able to help ou but i can't remember his name on here

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

"Hi all,

We are looking for someone very experienced in the art of bondage for us to meet with.

F is highly into rope play and restraints but M lacks the artistic way to really give a high experience.

We are actively looking for someone who understands the role and the knowledge to give F a high rated experience by using rope or restraint equipment.

This is not a simple tie to a bed or handcuff situation we are looking for so please only reply if you have a high interest in bondage.

We are interested in many different scenarios around this kind of play so feel free to chat and offer ideas.

Only interested in verified people into this play.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

We will chat more about details with right person, just a quick post for now"

Drop me a pm I can advise

» Add a new message to this topic