FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Straight V Bi

Straight V Bi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ames brosnan OP   Man  over a year ago

cobh

Would love some ho eat opinions. If you say a guy you fancied but found out he was bi / had fun with other guys, would it out you off him.

I’ve often seen it crop up on here where people complain about guys who say on their profile they are straight but have verifications from guys & TVs.

I would agree that honesty is the best policy when it comes to this matter so I list myself as bisexual and show all verifications from guys, girls, couples, etc.

I find it near impossible however to get a reply from most women (a topic I know that’s currently been discussed on here under the heading “single men”) then recently I messaged a girl on here and she replied “it’s a shame you’ve been with guys as you’re fit & I’m feeling horny but only play with straight guys”

Personally as someone who embraces swinging as an opportunity to meet like minded people, expand my pool of friends and have some great consensual fun along the way, I would have thought that women would like the honesty of a guy who admits he’s bi and like the fact that (as long as he plays safe), he’s up for exploring pretty much anything when it gets to having fun.

Just interested to get some honest opinions on this.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Just be honest and dont worry about it.

I have seen girls who are into bi guys laugh at the girls who dont want bi guys and tell them some of the guys they met re closet bi.

I think its wrong. There are maybe at most 10 girls on here who will refuse a bi guy, thats it.

The guys are lying about it so they can trick them 10 girls into bed. Its pathetic. Just leave them alone.

There are loads of stuff on here you get rejected from for being a straight guy, a lot of mmf and group fun. So you will end up getting more fun by saying youre Bi.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Would love some ho eat opinions. If you say a guy you fancied but found out he was bi / had fun with other guys, would it out you off him.

I’ve often seen it crop up on here where people complain about guys who say on their profile they are straight but have verifications from guys & TVs.

I would agree that honesty is the best policy when it comes to this matter so I list myself as bisexual and show all verifications from guys, girls, couples, etc.

I find it near impossible however to get a reply from most women (a topic I know that’s currently been discussed on here under the heading “single men”) then recently I messaged a girl on here and she replied “it’s a shame you’ve been with guys as you’re fit & I’m feeling horny but only play with straight guys”

Personally as someone who embraces swinging as an opportunity to meet like minded people, expand my pool of friends and have some great consensual fun along the way, I would have thought that women would like the honesty of a guy who admits he’s bi and like the fact that (as long as he plays safe), he’s up for exploring pretty much anything when it gets to having fun.

Just interested to get some honest opinions on this. "

Whatever u do u will be in the wrong. Prob best to say straight. Then when a bi cpl comes along, do your best to say u are bi. But 9 out of 10 such couples will just accuse u of just saying that to get to the female . Then u will be blocked . It’s lose/lose

By *adylaceWoman  over a year ago

Waterford City

I think it’s best to be honest. You might lose out on a few people for it. But at least you’re being up front about it and the people that do like bi guys will appreciate that.

Like most guys will tell you. It’s tough for single guys to get a meet here no matter what you’re into. So you’re better off just staying true to yourself and ignore the people that don’t like that.

"I think it’s best to be honest. You might lose out on a few people for it. But at least you’re being up front about it and the people that do like bi guys will appreciate that.

Like most guys will tell you. It’s tough for single guys to get a meet here no matter what you’re into. So you’re better off just staying true to yourself and ignore the people that don’t like that. "

9 out of 10 women on here won’t consider bi guys. I know. I read the profiles.

Waterford City

Jesus. I really am a unicorn so. Good to know. Lol

"I think it’s best to be honest. You might lose out on a few people for it. But at least you’re being up front about it and the people that do like bi guys will appreciate that.

Like most guys will tell you. It’s tough for single guys to get a meet here no matter what you’re into. So you’re better off just staying true to yourself and ignore the people that don’t like that.

9 out of 10 women on here won’t consider bi guys. I know. I read the profiles. "

I’m sorry but where did you get that statistic from as a lot of the women I know on fab will meet bi guys, there may be the odd few who say on their profile that they won’t meet bi guys but it’s definitely not as high as 9 out of 10

Waterford City

I’m sorry but where did you get that statistic from as a lot of the women I know on fab will meet bi guys, there may be the odd few who say on their profile that they won’t meet bi guys but it’s definitely not as high as 9 out of 10 "

Aww Jiggly. Don’t burst my bubble. I was enjoying my unicorn status there for a minute.

"Would love some ho eat opinions. If you say a guy you fancied but found out he was bi / had fun with other guys, would it out you off him.

I wouldn’t meet a bi guy. Each to there own no judgment just wouldn’t be my thing. Big turn off for me

I’m sorry but where did you get that statistic from as a lot of the women I know on fab will meet bi guys, there may be the odd few who say on their profile that they won’t meet bi guys but it’s definitely not as high as 9 out of 10 "

Erm yes it is

LOVE bi guys. Mmf with guys playing too would be my ultimate fantasy.

We only meet bi guys for MMFs so everyone has fun .

I’m sorry but where did you get that statistic from as a lot of the women I know on fab will meet bi guys, there may be the odd few who say on their profile that they won’t meet bi guys but it’s definitely not as high as 9 out of 10

Erm yes it is"

If that’s the case most of the women I know from fab most be the 1 out of 10 because majority would meet bi guys

By *ublinGirl92Woman  over a year ago

Hell

Just be yourself. Unfortunately biphobia is something we have to deal with but it'll never get better if we just hide who we are and lie about being straight. If some narrow minded people don't want to sleep with you because of who you're attracted to then would you really want to sleep with them anyway?

Erm yes it is

If that’s the case most of the women I know from fab most be the 1 out of 10 because majority would meet bi guys "

12 out of 16 puppies will at some stage expiriment with puppies of the same sex....

Dont touch the puppies though thats creepy

Erm yes it is

If that’s the case most of the women I know from fab most be the 1 out of 10 because majority would meet bi guys "

Are you a man ?. No

Are you a bi man ?. No

Do u look at hundreds of women’s profiles a day ?- probably not

Are u from Northern Ireland ( can’t remember if u are but in MY experience, many single women in the north really really are dead set against bi men)

So ur stats/ experience mean nothing. Zero . I wouldn’t remotely consider telling you your experiences in looking for men because how can I?. I’m not a woman. You probably still don’t get it so just carry on telling me my experiences on here why don’t you. Typical woman

By *ames brosnan OP   Man  over a year ago

cobh

Holy shit some people get a bit touchy. I posted this to see what people’s personal preferences were, not to cause an argument over who looks at the most female profiles

I suppose I was really hoping some cork based women or couples would come on and say they happily meet bi guys and then we go away and arrange some good fun but that didn’t happen haha

So maybe it’s true, women do t like bi guys. I still stand by honesty being the best policy though so I’ll just keep on trying as a bi guy.

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

What it boils down to is that only 10% of men on here are straight.

10% of women like those 10% of men? Why? because pussy is not a hobby to them, its a religion.

And you might read threads about removing religion from sex, but us straight mem fall to our knees and pray to the pussy, speak in tongue to the pussy, lift it up and put it on the alter. light a candle and say a prayer for the pussy.

for 10% of women this is an extreme turn on, they dont want a man to lean over to lick the pussy and worship it but take a cock up his bum bum instead and pray to the cock god as their prostate takes a bashing.

Only the real straight men and their admirers out there know what I am talking about.

"What it boils down to is that only 10% of men on here are straight.

10% of women like those 10% of men? Why? because pussy is not a hobby to them, its a religion.

And you might read threads about removing religion from sex, but us straight mem fall to our knees and pray to the pussy, speak in tongue to the pussy, lift it up and put it on the alter. light a candle and say a prayer for the pussy.

for 10% of women this is an extreme turn on, they dont want a man to lean over to lick the pussy and worship it but take a cock up his bum bum instead and pray to the cock god as their prostate takes a bashing.

Only the real straight men and their admirers out there know what I am talking about."

10% for effort.... not your best work

By *irkydirkyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Where’s the confusion? You fit in some people preferences and not in others, same for everyone here..

Cardiff

9 out of 10 women on here won’t consider bi guys. I know. I read the profiles. "

What an absolute ridiculous stat

By *kblueeyesCouple  over a year ago

kilkenny

You can't please everyone be honest, but we find if someone says they are straight on their profile and we say we like a little bi play all of a sudden they would like to try it

i have said this before! if you have a big cock length girth 9+ jumbo size monster , it doesnt matter if you are bi , or what branch of the ugly tree you fell from you will get laid here! even if that fall was face first!

[Removed by poster at 10/04/19 20:50:10]

By *ommando4Man  over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

"You can't please everyone be honest, but we find if someone says they are straight on their profile and we say we like a little bi play all of a sudden they would like to try it "
Can't say that would appeal to me or other guys I've met on MFMMM meets. Best to be upfront about your sexuality. Truly straight guys are not for turning in my experience.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

Someone's sexuality doesn't influence my decision to meet them. Bi or straight, if the connection and chemistry is right, I'm a happy bunny

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

In general if a guy is bi it wouldn't put me off. However I've noticed more than one fella who runs two profiles. The second one is for bi meets and it's often quite obvious that there's barebacking involved. So if I sense that health is jeopardised and safe sex isn't practised, I'm immediately put off.

On a side note there's blokes who don't meet women who have met bi guys, so it's not only a women's thing.

your imagination

"On a side note there's blokes who don't meet women who have met bi guys, so it's not only a women's thing. "

Yup. Have come across this too. Had the male half of a couple once tell me that it was a shame my fwb was bi or they would have met me for coffee.... As you can imagine, I was simply devastated that I had to lose out on a cappucino due to having sex with someone who really excites me, on a regular basis... I really got a raw deal there... Oh wait! No I didn't

"On a side note there's blokes who don't meet women who have met bi guys, so it's not only a women's thing.

Yup. Have come across this too. Had the male half of a couple once tell me that it was a shame my fwb was bi or they would have met me for coffee.... As you can imagine, I was simply devastated that I had to lose out on a cappucino due to having sex with someone who really excites me, on a regular basis... I really got a raw deal there... Oh wait! No I didn't "

Cappucino..... thats where you went wrong

your imagination

"On a side note there's blokes who don't meet women who have met bi guys, so it's not only a women's thing.

Yup. Have come across this too. Had the male half of a couple once tell me that it was a shame my fwb was bi or they would have met me for coffee.... As you can imagine, I was simply devastated that I had to lose out on a cappucino due to having sex with someone who really excites me, on a regular basis... I really got a raw deal there... Oh wait! No I didn't

Cappucino..... thats where you went wrong "

I won't be bought for anything less than at least a McDonald's millionaire latte

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

I won't be bought for anything less than at least a McDonald's millionaire latte "

Millionaires Latte is sickly sweet! Nearly ch*ked on it

As for the bi thing, maybe there should be a classification for Straight but don't mind crossing (condomed) swords in a MFM?

Nothing wrong with a bit of bi play. Everyone can have more fun then and the satisfaction levels can be doubled

By *ortadowncplCouple  over a year ago

Portadown

We won’t meet bi guys, it’s a preference for us and a lot of guys become offended. We have our reasons, they are statistic based to reduce our risk. I’m the real world someone’s sexuality doesn’t even enter our mind but this is fab.

"We won’t meet bi guys, it’s a preference for us and a lot of guys become offended. We have our reasons, they are statistic based to reduce our risk. I’m the real world someone’s sexuality doesn’t even enter our mind but this is fab."

Statistic?

First of all, most guys on fab are bi so just because they aren't honest about it, doesn't mean that you haven't played with bi guys.

Someones sexuality doesn't determine the level of risk. Gay man that is monogamous and doesn't have multiple sexual partners is a safer option than you, swingers. Swingers are a high risk group.

If you receive anal sex, you are of higher risk than a bi guy who tops only.

And loads of gay and bi guys are on PreP that prevents HIV infections.

It's not ones sexuality that defines level of risk but how one practices sex. Straight guy that sleeps around with d*unk young girls (very high risk too - do you disregard young women from fun based on statistic) picked up from Dublin's clubs is someone I would be weary much more than a bi guy who plays safe and tests regularly.

I'm sorry to have picked up on your post but you mentioned statistic and statistic shows that swingers and young women are also part of the higher risk group.

Cardiff

"We won’t meet bi guys, it’s a preference for us and a lot of guys become offended. We have our reasons, they are statistic based to reduce our risk. I’m the real world someone’s sexuality doesn’t even enter our mind but this is fab.

Statistic?

First of all, most guys on fab are bi so just because they aren't honest about it, doesn't mean that you haven't played with bi guys.

Someones sexuality doesn't determine the level of risk. Gay man that is monogamous and doesn't have multiple sexual partners is a safer option than you, swingers. Swingers are a high risk group.

It's not ones sexuality that defines level of risk but how one practices sex. Straight guy that sleeps around with d*unk young girls (very high risk too - do you disregard young women from fun based on statistic) picked up from Dublin's clubs is someone I would be weary much more than a bi guy who plays safe and tests regularly.

I'm sorry to have picked up on your post but you mentioned statistic and statistic shows that swingers and young women are also part of the higher risk group.

"

If it’s basically down to numbers, they are correct with their statistics..

"

If it’s basically down to numbers, they are correct with their statistics.."

No, they are not lol...

Statistically Irish are less educated than people from my country... lol Yet, one of the most educated or intelligent ppl I met are Irish.

Statistically Irish cocks are smaller than cocks on guys from my country, yet, one of the biggest dicks I have seen belong to Irish men.

Young women belong to high risk group, swingers do too, as bi or gay men, so do African lads. Yet, I don't see ppl saying they wont meet young women or black guys because of statistic.

Another point is that loads guys here are bisexual and bottom actually and they never will admit on their profile that they will take cock. They are manly men so you would never think they are into getting fucked by another guy and these guys are in higher risk group (receptive anal sex is more risky than for the one who's playing an active part). And many of the ladies here who don't meet openly bi/bi curious guys, already played with lads that receive anal sex from men.

Also, I chatted with few married men on fab and they are scared to open up to their wives as those silly women openly hate bisexual men, while (of course) being super happy to eat pussy themselves. That forces those men to live in shame and play outside of home court without her knowledge. So you may even sleep in one bed with a guy you takes cock up him bum but officially not meeting bi guys because of your homophobia, preference or statistic.

I'm just wondering how many of you swingers test every few months for STI? All my bi or gay friends do it between 1-3 month intervals.

Safe play and regular checks are important to stay safe. Please practice safe sex and get yourself checked regularly to minimise any risk. And don't be a homophobe, it's 2019 ffs...

"

If it’s basically down to numbers, they are correct with their statistics..

No, they are not lol...

Statistically Irish are less educated than people from my country... lol Yet, one of the most educated or intelligent ppl I met are Irish.

Statistically Irish cocks are smaller than cocks on guys from my country, yet, one of the biggest dicks I have seen belong to Irish men.

Young women belong to high risk group, swingers do too, as bi or gay men, so do African lads. Yet, I don't see ppl saying they wont meet young women or black guys because of statistic.

Another point is that loads guys here are bisexual and bottom actually and they never will admit on their profile that they will take cock. They are manly men so you would never think they are into getting fucked by another guy and these guys are in higher risk group (receptive anal sex is more risky than for the one who's playing an active part). And many of the ladies here who don't meet openly bi/bi curious guys, already played with lads that receive anal sex from men.

Also, I chatted with few married men on fab and they are scared to open up to their wives as those silly women openly hate bisexual men, while (of course) being super happy to eat pussy themselves. That forces those men to live in shame and play outside of home court without her knowledge. So you may even sleep in one bed with a guy you takes cock up him bum but officially not meeting bi guys because of your homophobia, preference or statistic.

I'm just wondering how many of you swingers test every few months for STI? All my bi or gay friends do it between 1-3 month intervals.

Safe play and regular checks are important to stay safe. Please practice safe sex and get yourself checked regularly to minimise any risk. And don't be a homophobe, it's 2019 ffs... "

I don’t know where to begin . So I won’t as I don’t particularly want another 48 hr holiday. Statistics ?.... lol

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

"We won’t meet bi guys, it’s a preference for us and a lot of guys become offended. We have our reasons, they are statistic based to reduce our risk. I’m the real world someone’s sexuality doesn’t even enter our mind but this is fab.

Statistic?

"

Thank you.

Portadown

Statistic?

"

Everything has risks, this lifestyle has risks but by removing bi guys (at least openly bi as it's all we can do) we are reducing the risk of STI. The American Journal of Preventive Medicine as well as several UK institutions publish studies that show bi men have higher risk. It's nothing personal, but numbers don't lie and facts don't care about your feelings.

[Removed by poster at 11/04/19 19:56:16]

Not all bi or gay men engage in anal sex. Giving or recieving.

Bi-play to me is being happy with swords and hands and mouths crossing in the persuit if pleasure.

No one box to put us all in.

your imagination

Here we go again with the who is at bigger risk malarkey.

The answer is simple... Anyone who has anal sex, and that includes women. Anal sex presents a higher risk of cross-infection of any kind, because the risk of tearing and blood contact is higher.

The assumption that all bi men and/or only bi men have anal sex is where this misconception that they to be avoided comes from.

Some women have had more anal sex than bi men

"Here we go again with the who is at bigger risk malarkey.

The answer is simple... Anyone who has anal sex, and that includes women. Anal sex presents a higher risk of cross-infection of any kind, because the risk of tearing and blood contact is higher.

The assumption that all bi men and/or only bi men have anal sex is where this misconception that they to be avoided comes from.

Some women have had more anal sex than bi men "

So "up the bum no harm done" was not an accurate part of my sexual education?

your imagination

"So "up the bum no harm done" was not an accurate part of my sexual education?"

Did you go to a school run by clergy by any chance?

I won't be bought for anything less than at least a McDonald's millionaire latte

Millionaires Latte is sickly sweet! Nearly ch*ked on it

As for the bi thing, maybe there should be a classification for Straight but don't mind crossing (condomed) swords in a MFM?

"

Or instead of watering down straight try to get others who are not straight to man up and show their masculinity about it.

It's strange to read the use of the biphobia word and other obviously degrading terms for preferences and if one isn't turned on by it. Especially from said open minded inclusive bi folk. I find there's far more negativity about straight men from bi folk than the reverse as if we're a threat in some way, or may were more comfortable in ourselves with who we are.

A word to some bi folk, focus more on your closeters and help the feel less threatened with the words you you to attack others of different preference.

As someone pointed out very well, a straight guy isn't going to change but some of you are deliberately trying to create divides.

Some women have had more anal sex than bi men "

Hence the primary reason why there are those who won't deliberately meet bi ladies as was mention previously by think DH.

Statistic?

Everything has risks, this lifestyle has risks but by removing bi guys (at least openly bi as it's all we can do) we are reducing the risk of STI. The American Journal of Preventive Medicine as well as several UK institutions publish studies that show bi men have higher risk. It's nothing personal, but numbers don't lie and facts don't care about your feelings."

In that case I recommend that you stop meeting other women that have anal sex too, especially the hot young ones (this is actually medical fact and not some statistical malarkey), as the skin in their sexual organs or anus is so fragile, they are super prone to infections. I know something about that, as an American 23 years old girl gave my chlamydia (even though we had protected sex!!) few years ago. And God forbid you have the BBC fantasy... Ufff...

As I explained above, men that have sex with men but play the active role and don't receive anal sex are of lesser risk than you if you receive anal sex (skin in anus is sensitive and prone to infections more than skin on cock or vagina). And you being a swinger already places you in high risk group as bottom guys (those receiving anal sex). Your argument is only partially based on facts and partially on homo/biphobia.

Statistic?

"

Thanks

your imagination

Hence the primary reason why there are those who won't deliberately meet bi ladies as was mention previously by think DH."

No, not bi ladies, but ladies who meet bi men (although there are bi ladies who won't meet bi men).

Portadown

Statistic?

Everything has risks, this lifestyle has risks but by removing bi guys (at least openly bi as it's all we can do) we are reducing the risk of STI. The American Journal of Preventive Medicine as well as several UK institutions publish studies that show bi men have higher risk. It's nothing personal, but numbers don't lie and facts don't care about your feelings.

In that case I recommend that you stop meeting other women that have anal sex too, especially the hot young ones (this is actually medical fact and not some statistical malarkey), as the skin in their sexual organs or anus is so fragile, they are super prone to infections. I know something about that, as an American 23 years old girl gave my chlamydia (even though we had protected sex!!) few years ago. And God forbid you have the BBC fantasy... Ufff...

As I explained above, men that have sex with men but play the active role and don't receive anal sex are of lesser risk than you if you receive anal sex (skin in anus is sensitive and prone to infections more than skin on cock or vagina). And you being a swinger already places you in high risk group as bottom guys (those receiving anal sex). Your argument is only partially based on facts and partially on homo/biphobia. "

You are making a large leap accusing us of homophobia or biphobia, it’s insulting and unnecessary. We disagree, you should be adult enough to deal with that.

Half of us works in a medical field, so we don't make decisions without base and we do what’s right for US. What you do is your business, and we have read the studies, weighed the risks and in our opinion bi men are not people we want involved in our sex life. If you feel different that’s fine, I respect your opinion but I expect the same from you.

"

Half of us works in a medical field, so we don't make decisions without base and we do what’s right for US. What you do is your business, and we have read the studies, weighed the risks and in our opinion bi men are not people we want involved in our sex life. If you feel different that’s fine, I respect your opinion but I expect the same from you."

I pointed out that you read those statistic reports selectively or without having the wider medical knowledge of the matter and target bi guys. Those reports also say that swingers are high risk, ppl receiving anal sex (almost every lady on fab) are of high risk and young women (because of how their bodies are developed at that stage of their life) are high risk, and more importantly ppl practicing not safe sex (regardless of sexual preference). If you were consistent in eliminating risks, you would do so with all the high risk groups. I don't say you need to meet bi guys, just don't hide behind selectively read medial reports to justify your biphobia (just own it).

"

Half of us works in a medical field, so we don't make decisions without base and we do what’s right for US. What you do is your business, and we have read the studies, weighed the risks and in our opinion bi men are not people we want involved in our sex life. If you feel different that’s fine, I respect your opinion but I expect the same from you.

I pointed out that you read those statistic reports selectively or without having the wider medical knowledge of the matter and target bi guys. Those reports also say that swingers are high risk, ppl receiving anal sex (almost every lady on fab) are of high risk and young women (because of how their bodies are developed at that stage of their life) are high risk, and more importantly ppl practicing not safe sex (regardless of sexual preference). If you were consistent in eliminating risks, you would do so with all the high risk groups. I don't say you need to meet bi guys, just don't hide behind selectively read medial reports to justify your biphobia (just own it)."

Lad. You continue to talk utter nonsense. All of your statistics are made up- cock sizes etc. And your latest nonsense is that almost every lady on fab receives anal sex is more utter nonsense. I can only assume you are a troll or a young boy

"

I pointed out that you read those statistic reports selectively or without having the wider medical knowledge of the matter and target bi guys. Those reports also say that swingers are high risk, ppl receiving anal sex (almost every lady on fab) are of high risk and young women (because of how their bodies are developed at that stage of their life) are high risk, and more importantly ppl practicing not safe sex (regardless of sexual preference). If you were consistent in eliminating risks, you would do so with all the high risk groups. I don't say you need to meet bi guys, just don't hide behind selectively read medial reports to justify your biphobia (just own it).

Lad. You continue to talk utter nonsense. All of your statistics are made up- cock sizes etc. And your latest nonsense is that almost every lady on fab receives anal sex is more utter nonsense. I can only assume you are a troll or a young boy "

Thanks for bringing merit to the discussion and factual accuracy. Your opinion is not facts. Don’t be a snowflake, it suits millennials more than someone of your age. You can assume whatever you wish. I’ve little interest of what you think of me and what prejudice you have. But I won’t stand for people falsely hiding behind science to hide their bi/homophobia.

I am the least prejudiced person and most decidedly not bi/ homophobic. And as for your facts that almost every fab woman has anal sex . Well. Good god lol. What can one say. Talk about fake news .

on the hill NordWest of

[Removed by poster at 12/04/19 11:07:41]

on the hill NordWest of

Hence the primary reason why there are those who won't deliberately meet bi ladies as was mention previously by think DH.

No, not bi ladies, but ladies who meet bi men (although there are bi ladies who won't meet bi men)."

Yep playd8 that's correct and that's what I orginally said. Beside the above conclusion from anal sex to not meeting bi ladies makes no sense.

Portadown

"

I pointed out that you read those statistic reports selectively or without having the wider medical knowledge of the matter and target bi guys. Those reports also say that swingers are high risk, ppl receiving anal sex (almost every lady on fab) are of high risk and young women (because of how their bodies are developed at that stage of their life) are high risk, and more importantly ppl practicing not safe sex (regardless of sexual preference). If you were consistent in eliminating risks, you would do so with all the high risk groups. I don't say you need to meet bi guys, just don't hide behind selectively read medial reports to justify your biphobia (just own it)."

I’m not justifying anything, I don’t need to. I quoted where the studies were published and you are welcome to read them. Seeing as one of is IS bisexual and a family member is gay, you are barking up the wrong tree. It’s obvious you have been turned down at some point for being bi, and had trouble accepting it. Suck it up buddy, not everyone will agree with you.

[Removed by poster at 12/04/19 13:06:48]

No, not bi ladies, but ladies who meet bi men (although there are bi ladies who won't meet bi men)."

Sorry my misquote, but same sentiment was meant.

"

I’m not justifying anything, I don’t need to. I quoted where the studies were published and you are welcome to read them. Seeing as one of is IS bisexual and a family member is gay, you are barking up the wrong tree. It’s obvious you have been turned down at some point for being bi, and had trouble accepting it. Suck it up buddy, not everyone will agree with you. "

Why is that obvious that I would have an issue with people not wanting to play with me because of my bisexuality? I'm proud of who I am and I have no problem with ppl not wanting to play with me for whatever reason they have.

I have an issue with prejudice and 'facts' being used loosely to stigmatise a group of ppl. We have young guys that read those forums, those that struggle with their identity (I went through that and know how difficult time it can be for a man) and I am not in favour of anyone stigmatising those lads based on their sexual orientation. It's the way ppl practice sex that should be focused on and educating swingers, bi and gay ppl, young populations and women how to practice safe sex and that they must screen for STI regularly.

BTW, someone accuses me of fake news (before you say anything, why won't you do some research buddy).

This shows that between genders, women are more prone to contracting sexual transmitted diseases, especially the young ones (ip to 24 years old).

https://www.healthypeople.gov/2020/topics-objectives/topic/sexually-transmitted-diseases

Please look for Age disparities and Gender disparities.

https://www.cdc.gov/std/health-disparities/stds-women-042011.pdf

Again, I am aware that large population of BI and GAY males engages in unprotected sex and risky sexual behaviours, like sex parties, gangbnags, sex clubs and multiple partners (hold on! that's also swingers... lol). But there is also fuck loads of BI and GAY men that practice safe sex, test often and don't slut (I don't use this as a negative word, I love that word actually) around as often as many swingers on this website.

"

I’m not justifying anything, I don’t need to. I quoted where the studies were published and you are welcome to read them. Seeing as one of is IS bisexual and a family member is gay, you are barking up the wrong tree. It’s obvious you have been turned down at some point for being bi, and had trouble accepting it. Suck it up buddy, not everyone will agree with you.

Why is that obvious that I would have an issue with people not wanting to play with me because of my bisexuality? I'm proud of who I am and I have no problem with ppl not wanting to play with me for whatever reason they have.

I have an issue with prejudice and 'facts' being used loosely to stigmatise a group of ppl. We have young guys that read those forums, those that struggle with their identity (I went through that and know how difficult time it can be for a man) and I am not in favour of anyone stigmatising those lads based on their sexual orientation. It's the way ppl practice sex that should be focused on and educating swingers, bi and gay ppl, young populations and women how to practice safe sex and that they must screen for STI regularly.

BTW, someone accuses me of fake news (before you say anything, why won't you do some research buddy).

This shows that between genders, women are more prone to contracting sexual transmitted diseases, especially the young ones (ip to 24 years old).

https://www.healthypeople.gov/2020/topics-objectives/topic/sexually-transmitted-diseases

Again, I am aware that large population of BI and GAY males engages in unprotected sex and risky sexual behaviours, like sex parties, gangbnags, sex clubs and multiple partners (hold on! that's also swingers... lol). But there is also fuck loads of BI and GAY men that practice safe sex, test often and don't slut (I don't use this as a negative word, I love that word actually) around as often as many swingers on this website. "

Well done buddy. Now show me the statistics that show almost all women on fab have had anal sex?. Fake news. You have no idea what you are talking about, ( coming from a country with big brains and big dicks lol). Have to agree with the big dick sentiment I suppose

Portadown

"

Again, I am aware that large population of BI and GAY males engages in unprotected sex and risky sexual behaviours, like sex parties, gangbnags, sex clubs and multiple partners (hold on! that's also swingers... lol). But there is also fuck loads of BI and GAY men that practice safe sex, test often and don't slut (I don't use this as a negative word, I love that word actually) around as often as many swingers on this website. "

What prejudice? We don’t meet bi guys for the reasons stated. We don’t have to! It’s a preference. If we don’t want to meet blondes it’s not prejudice, or black men it’s not prejudice. Not everything that disagrees with bi or gay people is a conspiracy!

It’s something we do to lessen the risk to us, you can’t deny for one second that it does this. I know that a lot of bi guys are safe, but a larger proportion of them than other demographics are not (going by the numbers) so we cut them all out. Some illegal drugs won’t kill you but some will so we don’t take any, it’s the same thing! Yes there are other risks and greater risks but this is a precaution we chose to take that has nothing to do with anyone but US!

I hope a young guy reads about bi guys being more at risk, so they take better care of themselves. I hope they take it to heart and be careful. I hope they don’t develop a victim complex like you have.

» Add a new message to this topic