FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Single men

Single men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I was just brainstorming a while ago and came up with this...

It all started with a cringe of the day...

You can sort all the cringiest people into two groups: God's gifts - usually single men (secretly married), over 50, who strongly believe that socials are a waste of time and if you class yourself as a swinger, all that should matter to you is that one has got functioning genitals.

And newbies - some mate told him about the magical land of free sex where everyone  is always horny.

So naturally I decided to share some of those cringes with the world... Some golden lines included:

"Need to drain my balls. Meet me now"

"Book a hotel, tell me your room number and be on all fours your ass facing the door, I'll come in and fuck you"

"My wife is asleep upstairs, if you want to come over, we'll have to fuck in the kitchen very quietly"

"You is beautiful I want fuck"

And so on..

But one of the best ones that actually got me in trouble was:

"I'm a dom in your area, I will dominate you in my lorry cabin. Meet me now"

Message itself was hilarious enough, but what followed after was priceless...

I post it as a cringe of the day and receive a tonne of responses saying "I love a lady Domme and you're driving a lorry too - you're the woman of my dreams. Just tell me where and when do we meet".

Weeks after posting the status I still received an occasional question "are you still driving a lorry? Will you be in my area any time soon?"

I gave up.

Anyhow... back to that magical first message. I genuinely feel for single men. Us women and couples make them jump through hoops and loops, swim across six rivers, climb two mountains and include a secret password just to make sure they're familiar with all our wants and needs, needless to say - attach a clear, attractive, recent, unfiltered, close up face and body photo, no penis, yes penis, from the front, from behind, hands up, hold up four fingers, stand on one leg while juggling six oranges. Make sure your message isn't too long, too short, too boring, too forward, too positive, too negative, too sleazy and so on and on.

While at the same time- us women are the boring ones. It's all us! 90% of all my own interactions with women have went like:

"Hi"

"Hi"

"How are you"

"Good, you?"

"Good. You're beautiful"

"Thank you, you too"

"Thank you, I love your tits, I wish mine were like yours"

"Thank you, but what you have is perfect"

"Aw thank you, but wish they were bigger"

"You're perfect as you are, no need to change"

"Thanks, but i still wish I had tits like yours"

"Hi, how are you"

And so on and on and on... until you stop replying in fear of being bored to death.

If that's what you guys have to deal with- I salute your efforts. And envy your patience. As much of a pain in the ass you are - you are what makes the fab great as without you there would just be a bunch of profiles not really talking to each other.

Just like Jim Jefferies said:

To be a stud you need to be ritch, good looking, toned, charming, charismatic and confident.

To be a slut - you just have to be there.

Thank you for all your attention and have a fab day xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So I was just brainstorming a while ago and came up with this...

You can sort all the cringiest people into two groups: God's gifts - usually single men (secretly married), over 50, who strongly believe that socials are a waste of time and if you class yourself as a swinger, all that should matter to you is that one has got functioning genitals.

And newbies - some mate told him about the magical land of free sex where everyone  is always horny.

So naturally I decided to share some of those cringes with the world... Some golden lines included:

"Book a hotel, tell me your room number and be on all fours your ass facing the door, I'll come in and fuck you"

"My wife is asleep upstairs, if you want to come over, we'll have to fuck in the kitchen very quietly"

And so on..

I post it as a cringe of the day and receive a tonne of responses saying "I love a lady Domme and you're driving a lorry too - you're the woman of my dreams. Just tell me where and when do we meet".

Weeks after posting the status I still received an occasional question "are you still driving a lorry? Will you be in my area any time soon?"

I gave up.

Anyhow... back to that magical first message. I genuinely feel for single men. Us women and couples make them jump through hoops and loops, swim across six rivers, climb two mountains and include a secret password just to make sure they're familiar with all our wants and needs, needless to say - attach a clear, attractive, recent, unfiltered, close up face and body photo, no penis, yes penis, from the front, from behind, hands up, hold up four fingers, stand on one leg while juggling six oranges. Make sure your message isn't too long, too short, too boring, too forward, too positive, too negative, too sleazy and so on and on.

While at the same time- us women are the boring ones. It's all us! 90% of all my own interactions with women have went like:

"Hi"

"Hi"

"How are you"

"Good, you?"

"Good. You're beautiful"

"Thank you, you too"

"Hi, how are you"

And so on and on and on... until you stop replying in fear of being bored to death.

If that's what you guys have to deal with- I salute your efforts. And envy your patience. As much of a pain in the ass you are - you are what makes the fab great as without you there would just be a bunch of profiles not really talking to each other.

To be a stud you need to be ritch, good looking, toned, charming, charismatic and confident.

Thank you for all your attention and have a fab day xx"

And so on..

I gave up.

"Hi"

"Hi"

"How are you"

"Good, you?"

"Good. You're beautiful"

"Thank you, you too"

"Hi, how are you"

After being 14 hrs at work I have no idea what comment will suit there...

Maybe this one? Are we women are really b***tches?

I'm not in good mood today

And so on..

I gave up.

"Hi"

"Hi"

"How are you"

"Good, you?"

"Good. You're beautiful"

"Thank you, you too"

"Hi, how are you"

Well said.

And so on..

I gave up.

"Hi"

"Hi"

"How are you"

"Good, you?"

"Good. You're beautiful"

"Thank you, you too"

"Hi, how are you"

I'm not in good mood today "

Well I have been nothing but nice since I joined and am really thinking it's time to be a bitch here

And so on..

I gave up.

"Hi"

"Hi"

"How are you"

"Good, you?"

"Good. You're beautiful"

"Thank you, you too"

"Hi, how are you"

Well I have been nothing but nice since I joined and am really thinking it's time to be a bitch here "

Why?

Im nice since joined and did not think to be a bitch. Sometimes I wish to have the button ”slap that person" and use it if needed

I've been a bitch and be the first to hold my hand up on that one.

Not because I wake up in the morning and decide to be that way, it's just a great filter when it all gets too much

Exceptional post - funny - and oh so true.

It's why I believe the people who say they're attracted to brains on here aren't just bullshitting.

It makes such a refreshing, almost orgasmic break from the norm.

"good thanks"

And so on..

I gave up.

"Hi"

"Hi"

"How are you"

"Good, you?"

"Good. You're beautiful"

"Thank you, you too"

"Hi, how are you"

Well I have been nothing but nice since I joined and am really thinking it's time to be a bitch here

Why?

Im nice since joined and did not think to be a bitch. Sometimes I wish to have the button ”slap that person" and use it if needed

"

Fed up been messed about it.

Haha that was excellent!

"I've been a bitch and be the first to hold my hand up on that one.

Not because I wake up in the morning and decide to be that way, it's just a great filter when it all gets too much "

I completely understand you.

Today is the doomsday. Its too much for me

Soooo are you still driving a lorry or not?

Not because I wake up in the morning and decide to be that way, it's just a great filter when it all gets too much

Today is the doomsday. Its too much for me "

I'm applying the bitch filter

By *andomCaptainMan  over a year ago

Roscommon

"

Well I have been nothing but nice since I joined and am really thinking it's time to be a bitch here "

Dont change for anyone... be true to yourself and who you really are... you will meet those who appreciate you for who you are and it will be so much more enjoyable than pretending to be something you are not and ultimately will not be comfortable maintaining a false persona x

I'm applying the bitch filter "

#################

I have to apply the bitch filter at work

Its end of era being nice...

Thank you and goodnight

And that is why I meet once every 6 months on average

"

Dont change for anyone... be true to yourself and who you really are... you will meet those who appreciate you for who you are and it will be so much more enjoyable than pretending to be something you are not and ultimately will not be comfortable maintaining a false persona x "

That's been my goal all along through all of my life online and offline. One just has to have a bitch mode here and there for certain circumstances to get through anything these days..

#################

Thank you and goodnight "

Usually people will call you a bitch for simply being honest. Same people will scream the loudest how they hate someone lying in their face. So be the bitch you want to be - at least you'll not lie to yourself xx

Hope tomorrow will get better

Roscommon

"

Dont change for anyone... be true to yourself and who you really are... you will meet those who appreciate you for who you are and it will be so much more enjoyable than pretending to be something you are not and ultimately will not be comfortable maintaining a false persona x

That's been my goal all along through all of my life online and offline. One just has to have a bitch mode here and there for certain circumstances to get through anything these days.. "

Well it has its time and a place i guess... just try associate with the right ppl and limit the need fir bitch mode

So let me get this right.hi doesn't cut the mustard anymore #imfooked

Lmfao !

I am relatively new here, but already can see how the dynamic works. I understand that women get a lot of messages. But for the benefit of both sides, genuine women should try to look through the pile for the genuine men.

Sometimes I will admit that after sending creative and genuine messages, sometimes I just give in to “hey I’m Phil, how are you?”

But, I’m a genuine guy!

Cringiest thing for me is when other guys msg who you meet telling stories, happened several times lol and ones who try cock blocking others on the forums having cheap shots, should be helping your fellow fabbers out in my opinion

#################

Thank you and goodnight

Usually people will call you a bitch for simply being honest. Same people will scream the loudest how they hate someone lying in their face. So be the bitch you want to be - at least you'll not lie to yourself xx

Hope tomorrow will get better "

My dear, they already call me bitch on my behind so I have to give them the reason that they will be crying to see me again being nice

I'm exhausted...

#################

Thank you and goodnight

Hope tomorrow will get better .

My dear, they already call me bitch on my behind so I have to give them the reason that they will be crying to see me again being nice

I'm exhausted... "

X

I do think it would be an excellent idea for clubs to have more single guy meet and greets so people can get verified and build up confidence. It would help alot and in turn get more customers

Xzzzzzzz

By *awkeye_30Man  over a year ago

Limerick

Here here.. intelligent conversation is going out of fashion... fast.

So so true Missus, the single men have a tough time here. They have to wear different hats to meet everyones wants. Reading profiles helps to highlight which hat to wear & not everyone reads the profiles. Read the profiles guys!

My msgs to guys are usually to take the piss out of their updates lets me know who I can have a bit of banter with

(I'm happy to have a cuppa with anyone who needs verified, if you can be in Belfast around 3ish in the afternoons or 4ish if I'm doing overtime)

"Cringiest thing for me is when other guys msg who you meet telling stories, happened several times lol and ones who try cock blocking others on the forums having cheap shots, should be helping your fellow fabbers out in my opinion "

About who you meet, who you should or shouldn't meet, about what someone heard about someone else's meet... assumptions, accusations and just pure nonsense. I hear you brother.

By the way, was nice bumping into you the other day, I'll not write you a veri in case someone assumes that you've got genital warts from shaking my hand x

"So so true Missus, the single men have a tough time here. They have to wear different hats to meet everyones wants. Reading profiles helps to highlight which hat to wear & not everyone reads the profiles. Read the profiles guys!

My msgs to guys are usually to take the piss out of their updates lets me know who I can have a bit of banter with

(I'm happy to have a cuppa with anyone who needs verified, if you can be in Belfast around 3ish in the afternoons or 4ish if I'm doing overtime)"

That's what it all should be about- a bit of banter that flows naturally..

The worst enemy of a single Male is another single Male. They constantly attack themselves for brownie points

Roscommon

"So so true Missus, the single men have a tough time here. They have to wear different hats to meet everyones wants. Reading profiles helps to highlight which hat to wear & not everyone reads the profiles. Read the profiles guys!

(I'm happy to have a cuppa with anyone who needs verified, if you can be in Belfast around 3ish in the afternoons or 4ish if I'm doing overtime)

That's what it all should be about- a bit of banter that flows naturally.."

A rare find but when it happens it's totally captivating

A rare find but when it happens it's totally captivating "

It sure doesn't happen often!

It sure doesn't happen often!"

Wouldn't change it for the world. Fab gave me a humongous pile of shit to sort through but the absolute gems that I've found in it are totally worth it.

Roscommon

Wouldn't change it for the world. Fab gave me a humongous pile of shit to sort through but the absolute gems that I've found in it are totally worth it. "

They do turn up when you least expect it that is true... oh the memories we make eh!

Wouldn't change it for the world. Fab gave me a humongous pile of shit to sort through but the absolute gems that I've found in it are totally worth it. "

They really do make it worthwhile. I can't imagine my life without some of the friends that I've made here

Thanks for the wing to shelter under Missus.

I have to disagree slightly.

If you allow yourself to be guided through hoops just for a chance to sleep with someone thats on you.

It is not the only way to get meets, there are plenty women on fab looking for quite the opposite.

If someone trys to make you perfom like a circus Lion... eat that bi**h or block if your slightly saner.

Of your being a different person for each account you mail then check yourself.

"Cringiest thing for me is when other guys msg who you meet telling stories, happened several times lol and ones who try cock blocking others on the forums having cheap shots, should be helping your fellow fabbers out in my opinion

About who you meet, who you should or shouldn't meet, about what someone heard about someone else's meet... assumptions, accusations and just pure nonsense. I hear you brother.

By the way, was nice bumping into you the other day, I'll not write you a veri in case someone assumes that you've got genital warts from shaking my hand x"

I'm like yourself take people at face value not into Chinese whispers don't think fab would exist if we all did, yea was good to see you Saturday always nice to put faces to profiles and a very pretty girl i had a blast, I don't get out much lol

Wouldn't change it for the world. Fab gave me a humongous pile of shit to sort through but the absolute gems that I've found in it are totally worth it.

They really do make it worthwhile. I can't imagine my life without some of the friends that I've made here "

Love how you mentioned friends. Think my fab friends are truly amazing people and most of them are single men.... cringe or what

They really do make it worthwhile. I can't imagine my life without some of the friends that I've made here

Love how you mentioned friends. Think my fab friends are truly amazing people and most of them are single men.... cringe or what "

Haha men are usually easier to get on with, nothing cringe about that

Ah bollox just lacking the rich part!!

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

They send mad messages cause they work.

By *elfastblondMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Missus, what a super thread, well written and made me smile.

Steph, from what I know of you, I don't think you could be a bitch

Morgan, I like coffee

Sure if things were easy, it would be boring

Love how you mentioned friends. Think my fab friends are truly amazing people and most of them are single men.... cringe or what

Haha men are usually easier to get on with, nothing cringe about that "

I’m

A single guy on here. I find it hard to get a reply on here usually. So it’s hard to have a bita banter if ladies don’t reply..and yes I get that you girls get hundreds of messages. Maybe I’m just unlucky and get looked over. I’ve been to s few meet and greets,walked in on my own and if it wasn’t for a handful of good friends I have it’s really hard to get in and meet new friends. I’ve tried to speak to people who are on this thread and got blanked All I want is ladies I get on with fir a bita banter and fun times

I know single lads generally get lots of bad press but in our experience most have been lovely, accepted when we said no thank you and for the ones we we said yes please to we’ve had lots of fun with!

And there’s no doubt it’s tough going for them to get the banter going and it does usually fall to them to set the tone, which if they get wrong they get dogs abuse for!

"So so true Missus, the single men have a tough time here. They have to wear different hats to meet everyones wants. Reading profiles helps to highlight which hat to wear & not everyone reads the profiles. Read the profiles guys!"

Surely being yourself and looking for profiles whose wants match you is the answer, not pretending to be someone you're not?

I believe irish woman's on fab talk lot of bull s@@t.But still want one to look after big cock.

By *iscuits8Man  over a year ago

Meath / Dublin / Birmingham

It's frustrating alright. I had it slightly easier on a previous profile when I was verified, but not since returning.

I'd message someone every week or two at this stage, most of which go unanswered/deleted... and mainly just reply to the (fairly rare) messages I'd receive

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Surely being yourself and looking for profiles whose wants match you is the answer, not pretending to be someone you're not? "

Depends which head is doing the project management.

Surely being yourself and looking for profiles whose wants match you is the answer, not pretending to be someone you're not?

Depends which head is doing the project management. "

Brilliant post & so true! Made my day! Thanks xx

"Missus, what a super thread, well written and made me smile.

Steph, from what I know of you, I don't think you could be a bitch

Morgan, I like coffee

Sure if things were easy, it would be boring"

Thanks x

By *arkseductionMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

And so on..

I gave up.

"Hi"

"Hi"

"How are you"

"Good, you?"

"Good. You're beautiful"

"Thank you, you too"

"Hi, how are you"

Well done

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

I'm no bitch nor would I choose to be one but I don't suffer fools either .

Yes the guys" here" don't get it easy but remember ladies " They don't have to suffer monthly periods ,childbirth etc etc

So really they've nothing to complain about

This site can take a lot of patience from both sides basically.

"This site can take a lot of patience from both sides basically."

In a nutshell!

"This site can take a lot of patience from both sides basically.

In a nutshell!"

The trick there is profiles who say "If you are on the site a month* and don't have a meet you must be fake and will get no response."

Either way I shall continue on and try to get socially verified.

*Ok that may be an exaggeration

Sure where would the site be without them

Excellent post OP. Many ladies and couples have sometimes strange expectations from single lads (for multiple reasons).

Lads, you will be better off knowing what is that you really want and have expectations from your potential partners too. I find this working for me pretty well.

And I find it better not to message ladies or couples any more. My profile is clear on what I am after, so it's better if people message me, as that already establishes some connection and mutual interest.

Have fun all and be good to each other. Positive energy and respect above bitchiness!

By *ommando4Man  over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

[Removed by poster at 09/04/19 10:36:02]

"

And I find it better not to message ladies or couples any more. My profile is clear on what I am after, so it's better if people message me, as that already establishes some connection and mutual interest.

Have fun all and be good to each other. Positive energy and respect above bitchiness!

Agree with the last part but generally somebody needs to make the first move when it comes to messaging. In my case I don't message couples often because I'm mostly outside their filters which I respect. Luckily some couple/woman messages me first for which I'm very thankful. Therefore Socials / M&Gs are probably the best way to connect in this community or via referrals from friends."

Referrals? Note to self nake friends on Fab

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

Meh... I have the same expectations of either gender (and of myself). If a conversation feels that stilted and awkward there's no point in continuing it is there? A conversation has to flow and evolve for a rapport be established. If you can find nothing more in common with another woman than you both have boobs... Why bother?

By *arshmallow_CannonMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Love this thread and get a laugh any time I see your cringe of the day Missus! Must agree that it’s a difficult game playing as a single man. If my messages get read I see it as a small victory now, the amount of yellow in my sent messages box is sad. I always try to pick witty subject lines, include a face picture and write something original, related to their profile, not just a generic copy and paste job and always polite. But they just get lost in all the noise, so to get anywhere us men have to be incredibly persistent. Anyway, thanks for acknowledging the struggle!

It is simply you ask women she wants fuck she answer yes or no.No need for life story.

"It is simply you ask women she wants fuck she answer yes or no.No need for life story."

Why bother asking? Just go and fuck. Obviously she wants fuck

"Meh... I have the same expectations of either gender (and of myself). If a conversation feels that stilted and awkward there's no point in continuing it is there? A conversation has to flow and evolve for a rapport be established. If you can find nothing more in common with another woman than you both have boobs... Why bother? "

That was exactly my point - very rare to find a woman with a bit of banter (not talking about forums)

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

Rsa at kilbeggan

"It is simply you ask women she wants fuck she answer yes or no.No need for life story.

Why bother asking? Just go and fuck. Obviously she wants fuck "

Its polite to ask first but then fuck.When she say yes.

city

[Removed by poster at 09/04/19 13:21:05]

city

"It is simply you ask women she wants fuck she answer yes or no.No need for life story.

Why bother asking? Just go and fuck. Obviously she wants fuck Its polite to ask first but then fuck.When she say yes."

Youre thinking of Sweden or something, in Ireland its polite to fuck first and stop if they say no.

Why bother asking? Just go and fuck. Obviously she wants fuck Its polite to ask first but then fuck.When she say yes.

Youre thinking of Sweden or something, in Ireland its polite to fuck first and stop if they say no."

I like that they on market right away.

city

" I like that they on market right away."

Yeah I like that they on my market right away too, i love that them on my garage door more.

" I like that they on market right away.

Yeah I like that they on my market right away too, i love that them on my garage door more.

"

I no got garage.

I no got garage."

Even better. Everything just out in the open then

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Thanks Missus

Always nice to find a thread that makes you at the end of a long day.

I no got garage.

Even better. Everything just out in the open then "

me believe somethings best keep under cover.

Couldn't be arsed reading the opening post in full as it seems like a yawnfest.

"Couldn't be arsed reading the opening post in full as it seems like a yawnfest."

a bit like some 23 page profiles.... yawn

By *abraham_LincolnWoman  over a year ago

City Centre

"Couldn't be arsed reading the opening post in full as it seems like a yawnfest."

It was funny actually, worth a read

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

It’s the juggling 6 oranges that always gets me, I’m stuck on 3 at the minute. I need to put in some practice to get over the final hurdle

"It’s the juggling 6 oranges that always gets me, I’m stuck on 3 at the minute. I need to put in some practice to get over the final hurdle

"

So jealous. Never learned to juggle even two...

By *ames brosnanMan  over a year ago

cobh

Jasus this is one of the most accurate things I’ve seen in a while. I know a lot of us men think we are gods gift and gig should just drop to your knees any time we are horny. However there’s a good portion of us in here who just want the sane as you, good fun when suits. Yet it’s near impossible to get a reply as a single guy on here. If women & couples applied a few less filters then there’d actually be a bit more fun all round. Ya there’s going to be a creep every so often who thinks he can do what he wants when he wants, but let’s face it, people like that are not going to pay any attention to your many filters as they think they have a good given right to fuck you regardless.

Rant over haha just a single guy who knows he’s nothing special but would love the opportunity to stand out from the crowd for some good fun once in a while

Surely being yourself and looking for profiles whose wants match you is the answer, not pretending to be someone you're not? "

I don't mean pretend to be someone else for different people, maybe that was poorly worded.

I meant approach people in a way that they like to be approached. You can tell from a profile, the type of person they are, so word the message in a way that appeals. I think its clear from mine & probably a lot of others, that 'meet now' is not going to be well received.

By *reland8Man  over a year ago

sandyford

And so on..

I gave up.

"Hi"

"Hi"

"How are you"

"Good, you?"

"Good. You're beautiful"

"Thank you, you too"

"Hi, how are you"

"Meh... I have the same expectations of either gender (and of myself). If a conversation feels that stilted and awkward there's no point in continuing it is there? A conversation has to flow and evolve for a rapport be established. If you can find nothing more in common with another woman than you both have boobs... Why bother?

That was exactly my point - very rare to find a woman with a bit of banter (not talking about forums) "

The art of good conversation is a dying one. I get most of my meets not because of my lovely ass even though it's alright. It's because I have a engaging personality. I know how to draw someone in and hold their interest. Messages with most people get tedious as fuck very quickly. You get more craic responding to a work

email then some of the messages you get here. I prefer to talk to a handful of people here and put the effort in rather than engage in one line boring as fuck messages with a load of randomers.

"Jasus this is one of the most accurate things I’ve seen in a while. I know a lot of us men think we are gods gift and gig should just drop to your knees any time we are horny. However there’s a good portion of us in here who just want the sane as you, good fun when suits. Yet it’s near impossible to get a reply as a single guy on here. If women & couples applied a few less filters then there’d actually be a bit more fun all round. Ya there’s going to be a creep every so often who thinks he can do what he wants when he wants, but let’s face it, people like that are not going to pay any attention to your many filters as they think they have a good given right to fuck you regardless.

Rant over haha just a single guy who knows he’s nothing special but would love the opportunity to stand out from the crowd for some good fun once in a while "

snap out of it man we are all unique, some like us some don't plenty do it's a big big world, ps I'm that creep you mentioned btw

By *rezMan  over a year ago

Mungret

And so on..

I gave up.

"Hi"

"Hi"

"How are you"

"Good, you?"

"Good. You're beautiful"

"Thank you, you too"

"Hi, how are you"

Amen

Over the years i met only very few girls who were opposite from what youve said.

Us Men, we are silly enough to chase those demands like dogs.

I decided to pull of and just wait for the moment, good timming and thr right person.

Anyeays would like to thank you for your opinion which i find 100% in the spot.

By *imatureMan  over a year ago

sligo

And so on..

I gave up.

"Hi"

"Hi"

"How are you"

"Good, you?"

"Good. You're beautiful"

"Thank you, you too"

"Hi, how are you"

. Wow I really enjoyed that read and it’s very true you do have men and women of to a T;-)

Wow, thank you guys for such a positive response.

Sometimes a little acknowledgement and appreciation does go a long way.

Don't give up on your dreams xx

You yourself have a demand on the first line of your profile tho misses

You ask for a face pic or instant delete in first message

"You yourself have a demand on the first line of your profile tho misses

You ask for a face pic or instant delete in first message "

Thanks for pointing it out - I wouldn't have noticed

To all fairness - I'm not asking anyone to message me in a first place and have my own face up in public often enough so your argument is invalid

Looking some advice

If I send a message something along the lines of..

Hi there, would love to have a chat and hopefully arrange a meet. Give me a shout back if you'd be up for it x

Is this too short/boring/generic? It's often difficult to write a message when women have very little on their profiles to go on. Also don't want to be too forward/crude because I would genuinely like to have a conversation with a woman before getting down to anything physical.

All suggestions or criticism welcome

"Looking some advice

Hi there, would love to have a chat and hopefully arrange a meet. Give me a shout back if you'd be up for it x

Is this too short/boring/generic? It's often difficult to write a message when women have very little on their profiles to go on. Also don't want to be too forward/crude because I would genuinely like to have a conversation with a woman before getting down to anything physical.

All suggestions or criticism welcome "

Have got messages like that and have answered them.

"Looking some advice

Why would you like to have a chat or possibly arrange a meet. What attracyed you to their profile what made you message?

Adding that to the message might help get some responses, shows its not just a copy and paste job.....

You have great tits is not a reason I would recommend using though

"Looking some advice

One of the messages that I delete no matter who sent it as pretty much 65% of new people who ever contact me write me that exact thing. Gets boring after a while. Unfortunately

Now Missus, if I'd written that I'd have suddenly had an inbox full and called narcissistic and get over myself. Glad you get those thought provocative long replies from verbose women that make you ponder and draw out information from you too.

Have a nice day. This is what's greeting me on my return...

And so on..

I gave up.

"Hi"

"Hi"

"How are you"

"Good, you?"

"Good. You're beautiful"

"Thank you, you too"

"Hi, how are you"

Do you always post thoughts ??

To all fairness - I'm not asking anyone to message me in a first place and have my own face up in public often enough so your argument is invalid

"

I’m not arguing so therefore it’s not invalid. I was making a statement. There’s a difference

Above it was mentioned that ladies make men jump through hoops. Is that not what your kinda doing with the demand of a face pic to warrant a reply?

I’ve spoken to you st a meet and greet only to get blanked. So in fairness you should maybe practise what your saying here

You may have a great figure.. but it helps to have a personality or the person in my opinion becomes very unattractive.

But that’s only my opinion.

I’d not wanna be branded as someone who argues

But not will I jump through hoops to get into some woman’s good books who’s up their own ass

Thanks for the feedback guys

I’m not arguing so therefore it’s not invalid. I was making a statement. There’s a difference

Above it was mentioned that ladies make men jump through hoops. Is that not what your kinda doing with the demand of a face pic to warrant a reply?

I’ve spoken to you st a meet and greet only to get blanked. So in fairness you should maybe practise what your saying here

You may have a great figure.. but it helps to have a personality or the person in my opinion becomes very unattractive.

But not will I jump through hoops to get into some woman’s good books who’s up their own ass "

But not will I jump through hoops to get into some woman’s good books who’s up their own ass "

Basically what you're saying is that you're upset as you expressed your interest, but I happened to be completely disinterested and you expected at least an apology or explanation because that's what decent humans with good personality do. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Also as I said above - I don't demand anyone to do anything. We all play by our own rules here and are here to suit ourselves. If anyone doesn't want to share their face with me - I honestly don't mind. You, my friend on other hand - seem to be upset. Ah well, can't please them all.

I'll much rather be one person's shot of whiskey than everybody's cup of tea. Peace

By *ary-JaneWoman  over a year ago

mid ulster

My motto is..Treat me good and I'll treat you good..Treat me bad and I'll still treat you good because I'm not like you... I like to treat people good!!!!

BE REAL OR BUGGER OFF

By *ary-JaneWoman  over a year ago

mid ulster

The lorry 1 made me LOL...ALOT

"My motto is..Treat me good and I'll treat you good..Treat me bad and I'll still treat you good because I'm not like you... I like to treat people good!!!!

BE REAL OR BUGGER OFF "

But not will I jump through hoops to get into some woman’s good books who’s up their own ass

Basically what you're saying is that you're upset as you expressed your interest, but I happened to be completely disinterested and you expected at least an apology or explanation because that's what decent humans with good personality do. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Also as I said above - I don't demand anyone to do anything. We all play by our own rules here and are here to suit ourselves. If anyone doesn't want to share their face with me - I honestly don't mind. You, my friend on other hand - seem to be upset. Ah well, can't please them all.

I'll much rather be one person's shot of whiskey than everybody's cup of tea. Peace "

No your getting things wrong here. I didn’t say I was interested. I said I spoke to you and you blanked me. ASI spoke to a lot of ladies and gents that Nyt who had the manners to say hi back

As I said above it takes a decent personality to keep me interested not just someone who thinks they’re better than others

Manners cost nothing my friend

And again. If you don’t demand anything. Then why have a demsnding first line on your profile?

Or am I missing something there in the definition of a demand??

"

Man for you youve said it all for me...

Pmsl

Ps remember mines a stroganoff

Pmsl

Ps remember mines a stroganoff "

Wendy I’d love to do anything for u. Alas I can’t message U xx

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Pmsl

Ps remember mines a stroganoff

Wendy I’d love to do anything for u. Alas I can’t message U xx"

Tsk! You're not asking the right questions

Is that a stroganoff with/without gherkins?

Jeez guys, don't you know that the woman's taste buds have to be happy before she's letting you get below her fully satisfied tummy

Amateurs

By *ashy85Man  over a year ago

Waterford

And so on..

I gave up.

"Hi"

"Hi"

"How are you"

"Good, you?"

"Good. You're beautiful"

"Thank you, you too"

"Hi, how are you"

"

Bravo

» Add a new message to this topic