FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As some might have seen before age is holding me back on this site in terms of getting meets!! I'm 100% genuine,hard to tell without meeting me I know... But unless your willing too what can I do!

Want to start trying the clubs and events... Ones that single males can go to of course... But with no verifications I can't get accepted!! Has anybody a solution for me...

Really considering deleting this account now.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andomCaptainMan  over a year ago

Roscommon

If you want to delete your account then go ahead... there are too many on the forums complaining about not getting meets!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"As some might have seen before age is holding me back on this site in terms of getting meets!! I'm 100% genuine,hard to tell without meeting me I know... But unless your willing too what can I do!

Want to start trying the clubs and events... Ones that single males can go to of course... But with no verifications I can't get accepted!! Has anybody a solution for me...

"

another attention seeking post lol

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"As some might have seen before age is holding me back on this site in terms of getting meets!! I'm 100% genuine,hard to tell without meeting me I know... But unless your willing too what can I do!

"

----------------------

Think of two attributes that describe you then go build a profile around that This automatically distinguishes you from the 99% of lads who wave their cocks around here and get no meets

Good profile

Creative pics

Good ice breaker

..and the rest is a numbers game!

...but Op, don't use age as an excuse

Instead play the young lion/buck angle to your advantage!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ok so there isnt much you can.do about your age.

Bit just read you Bio and it comes off as a little defensive about the age thing and reading someone os fed up of the site isnt normally a turn on I would say.

Try to just be a little more upbeat and ignore the age thing. Just concentrate on getting your own personality across.

As for posts on the forums try to get involved in more ways that just the lack of meets/ age issues stuff.

Someone might like the sound of what you have.to say and grab a coffee with you

By *iktikiCouple  over a year ago

cork

Keep the pecker up jack

» Add a new message to this topic