FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So....you'd Be on and off site...why would someone you previously met...not verify you ?. And unless they were seriously good actors....had a Fab time ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andomCaptainMan  over a year ago

Roscommon

Maybe they dont want to be seen to have previously been with you... had to know... each to their own i guess

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman  over a year ago

South Dub

Can be annoying to repeatedly verifying someone! And what do you say the 3 or 4th time gets boring

wasnt third or fourth...was a case of ...well that was before....

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"wasnt third or fourth...was a case of ...well that was before...."

Ohh a case of we dont want others knowing we met u

Only fooking witb u

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Really a veri is only confirming u are what u say u are it not bother me if someone didnt want to reveri me

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

It depends on how long ago it is since I met someone.... If its been a few years and we haven't kept in touch, I'm not likely to say how gorgeous and delightful someone is... People change and for all I know they could an absolute antichrist now and look nothing like the person I remember. Even when meeting someone again after a very long time, I'll redo the coffee thing... I never assume the attraction will still be there just because it was once.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This happened to me recently. The ghost of fucks past came looking for a verify on his new profile. I was very new and innocent when I met him it wasn't a great experience and he hassled me to leave a verify. But I am older and wiser now and not prepared to verify someone I don't want to.

"So....you'd Be on and off site...why would someone you previously met...not verify you ?. And unless they were seriously good actors....had a Fab time ?"

Cos they dont have to and dont want to? No obligation to verify let alone reverify. Mountains and molehills.

"So....you'd Be on and off site...why would someone you previously met...not verify you ?. And unless they were seriously good actors....had a Fab time ?

Cos they dont have to and dont want to? No obligation to verify let alone reverify. Mountains and molehills."

This

And yet they constantly ask for another meet....figure that out....emmmm....meet again and i'll verify,,,,not that it makes a blind bit of difference

By *andomCaptainMan  over a year ago

Roscommon

"And yet they constantly ask for another meet....figure that out....emmmm....meet again and i'll verify,,,,not that it makes a blind bit of difference "

Fuk that... think you'll find plenty new verifications OP

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I only reverify someone I'd meet again.

By *aleeraWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Someone has one and only chance to be verified by me. I get asked at least once a month to verify someone again and I'm just fed up with it. If you for whatever reason delete profile and are back on after a while, means you want fresh start. Fresh start = No veris. As easy as that. Next time just hide your profile

» Add a new message to this topic