FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Squirting party

Squirting party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How would a curious guy go about arranging a party for lady's that love to squirt the idea of several lady's around snd on top of me squirting all over me is a really big fantasy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

I'd whack a post up on the Forums

"I'd whack a post up on the Forums "

Said I'd throw it out see if there are some nice lady's that would be interested

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not all women squirt and those that do most need to be super stimulated get as far as squirting....I wreckin you'd need at least another 4/5 experienced guys in the room to help you with that

"Not all women squirt and those that do most need to be super stimulated get as far as squirting....I wreckin you'd need at least another 4/5 experienced guys in the room to help you with that "

Haha if it takes you a long time to maje her squirt ur doing it wrong or you wornt taught how to do it at all its not just the pussay u have to stimulate it's the mind to I think I could handle four or five women

"

Haha if it takes you a long time to maje her squirt ur doing it wrong or you wornt taught how to do it at all its not just the pussay u have to stimulate it's the mind to I think I could handle four or five women "

Go get ‘em tiger!!

Start small dream big

"

Haha if it takes you a long time to maje her squirt ur doing it wrong or you wornt taught how to do it at all its not just the pussay u have to stimulate it's the mind to I think I could handle four or five women

Go get ‘em tiger!!"

Sorry scratch that I think I just found one that might be enough for me lol if she thinks she Could handle me

"Not all women squirt and those that do most need to be super stimulated get as far as squirting....I wreckin you'd need at least another 4/5 experienced guys in the room to help you with that "

Jesus I squirt in seconds if with the rite guy

"

Go get ‘em tiger!!

Sorry scratch that I think I just found one that might be enough for me lol if she thinks she Could handle me "

Jasus thats a bit of a come down,,

"Not all women squirt and those that do most need to be super stimulated get as far as squirting....I wreckin you'd need at least another 4/5 experienced guys in the room to help you with that

Jesus I squirt in seconds if with the rite guy "

I wouldn't even have be in them room miss cox's

"

Go get ‘em tiger!!

Sorry scratch that I think I just found one that might be enough for me lol if she thinks she Could handle me

Jasus thats a bit of a come down,,"

What's a bit of a come Down

"

Go get ‘em tiger!!

What's a bit of a come Down "

Well you started out looking for a party of ladies, then bash raised her head and you closed the shop

[Removed by poster at 04/04/19 17:38:56]

"

Go get ‘em tiger!!

Well you started out looking for a party of ladies, then bash raised her head and you closed the shop"

I didn't just stop I said I could handle four or five but I think bash might be the equivalent of two or three lady's lol

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

It's been pissing rain for the last couple of hours. The last thing I want is a woman pissing on me as well

"It's been pissing rain for the last couple of hours. The last thing I want is a woman pissing on me as well "

It’s not piss

"

Go get ‘em tiger!!

Well you started out looking for a party of ladies, then bash raised her head and you closed the shop

I didn't just stop I said I could handle four or five but I think bash might be the equivalent of two or three lady's lol "

Isn't he a charmer ladies

Lucan

"It's been pissing rain for the last couple of hours. The last thing I want is a woman pissing on me as well

It’s not piss "

I think a lady squirting on me is right at the top of my wish list mmmm

"It's been pissing rain for the last couple of hours. The last thing I want is a woman pissing on me as well "

"Start small dream big "

And wear large goggles

Big difference from rain a a women squirting all over you man

Lucan

"It's been pissing rain for the last couple of hours. The last thing I want is a woman pissing on me as well

"

You have lovely boobies Fooey

#moobsaresexytoo

"

Go get ‘em tiger!!

Well you started out looking for a party of ladies, then bash raised her head and you closed the shop"

Hey, the gent know quality when he sees it

"

Go get ‘em tiger!!

Hey, the gent know quality when he sees it "

True but the poor other ladies are left out

By *onnieBMan  over a year ago

In the middle

Hang on I'll make pop corn.

"

I didn't just stop I said I could handle four or five but I think bash might be the equivalent of two or three lady's lol "

Jeez, I know I’ve put on a couple of pounds but c’mon i’m not equivalent to a couple of women yet surely

#harsh

"How would a curious guy go about arranging a party for lady's that love to squirt the idea of several lady's around snd on top of me squirting all over me is a really big fantasy "

You mean peeing on you?

"

I didn't just stop I said I could handle four or five but I think bash might be the equivalent of two or three lady's lol

Jeez, I know I’ve put on a couple of pounds but c’mon i’m not equivalent to a couple of women yet surely

#harsh"

Now now bash I think you know what I ment lol

"How would a curious guy go about arranging a party for lady's that love to squirt the idea of several lady's around snd on top of me squirting all over me is a really big fantasy

You mean peeing on you? "

No no I mean women climaxing around me and on me lol not into watersports

"

Go get ‘em tiger!!

Hey, the gent know quality when he sees it "

If I can see it from a distance imagine what I'd do with it in front of me miss bash xx

"

Hey, the gent know quality when he sees it If I can see it from a distance imagine what I'd do with it in front of me miss bash xx "

"How would a curious guy go about arranging a party for lady's that love to squirt the idea of several lady's around snd on top of me squirting all over me is a really big fantasy

You mean peeing on you?

No no I mean women climaxing around me and on me lol not into watersports "

You do know that the only difference between a squirt and a pee is that you pee on your own accord and squirt is when someone pushes that pee out of you.

Same liquid.

You mean peeing on you?

No no I mean women climaxing around me and on me lol not into watersports "

Also - making several ladies climax at the same time.... I'd LOVE to see that

You mean peeing on you?

You do know that the only difference between a squirt and a pee is that you pee on your own accord and squirt is when someone pushes that pee out of you.

Same liquid. "

There's a slight difference in trace hormones being released in female ejaculate such a squirt

You mean peeing on you?

Same liquid.

There's a slight difference in trace hormones being released in female ejaculate such a squirt "

Pee with hormones still pee

You mean peeing on you?

Same liquid.

There's a slight difference in trace hormones being released in female ejaculate such a squirt

Pee with hormones still pee"

I don't want to get involved in this debate you know as well as I know how heated these threads get on squirt v pee

You mean peeing on you?

Also - making several ladies climax at the same time.... I'd LOVE to see that "

I'd love to see that to that's why i made the forum lol but it's do able just need to find the right lady's tha are into it xx

[Removed by poster at 04/04/19 18:54:18]

[Removed by poster at 04/04/19 18:59:12]

"Not all women squirt and those that do most need to be super stimulated get as far as squirting....I wreckin you'd need at least another 4/5 experienced guys in the room to help you with that

Haha if it takes you a long time to maje her squirt ur doing it wrong or you wornt taught how to do it at all its not just the pussay u have to stimulate it's the mind to I think I could handle four or five women "

I said super stimulated never said all pusy play and where did I say long it takes......am sure you'll be well able to handle it yourself

I said super stimulated never said all pusy play and where did I say long it takes......am sure you'll be well able to handle it yourself "

I can make the ladies cum with a wink and sure tis a pool if I blow a kiss

I can make the ladies cum with a wink and sure tis a pool if I blow a kiss

You are the guru lol

By *andydevineMan  over a year ago

sligo

the first time it happens, its cool after that it becomes a chore. specially if its your bed and your bed sheets. If ya plan on sleeping in the bed after bring a change of sheets and a towel. ideally do it in a hotel room with two double beds. One for fucking and squirting. The other for sleeping.

You mean peeing on you?

Same liquid.

Pee with hormones still pee"

Ohh its times like this I wish Miss dirtygirl was still active on the forum

You mean peeing on you?

Same liquid. "

No it comes from s total different part. Look it up!

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

You mean peeing on you?

Same liquid.

No it comes from s total different part. Look it up! "

It's coming from your bladder through your urethra. Am I missing some body parts?

Either way it’s super hot

You mean peeing on you?

Same liquid.

It's coming from your bladder through your urethra. Am I missing some body parts? "

Ooooooo did I touch a nerve!!! You obviously can’t do it so just call it piss so for the rest of that can do it we enjoy it

You mean peeing on you?

Same liquid.

It's coming from your bladder through your urethra. Am I missing some body parts?

Ooooooo did I touch a nerve!!! You obviously can’t do it so just call it piss so for the rest of that can do it we enjoy it "

Ohhhhh it’s heating up

You mean peeing on you?

Same liquid.

Ooooooo did I touch a nerve!!! You obviously can’t do it so just call it piss so for the rest of that can do it we enjoy it

Ohhhhh it’s heating up "

Ha have you the popcorn ready ha

In men, PSA is produced by the prostate. Women’s bodies contain prostate tissue too, in structures known as the Skene’s glands or paraurethral glands, which are located on the front wall of the vagina, and some studies show they drain via ducts into the lower end of the urethra. Some specialists now believe these glands play a crucial part in helping to create the juice that’s set loose during squirting.

“The varying levels of development and size of these glands between individuals may partially explain why some women experience dramatic ejaculations while others don’t,” says sex educator Samantha Evans.

“But the psychological fear of being seen to have wet themselves is what holds a lot of women back from squirting, rather than there being any physical obstacle stopping them from doing so. The liquid passed tends to be clear, not yellow, and doesn’t have the same smell or taste as wee. As a former nurse, I’ve had numerous close encounters with urine and I don’t think it’s the same stuff!”

Anecdotally, scores of women who squirt agree. “There are instances where I’ve squirted and still needed a wee afterwards,” muses Hazel, 30. “My squirt fluid is colourless, even if I’m pretty dehydrated, when my wee looks more like Irn Bru,” adds Rashmi, 25.

Scientists have even suggested that squirting may have a purpose beyond pleasure: to keep women peeing painlessly post-sex. Some scientists have hypothesised that ejaculatory fluid could flush harmful bacteria out of the urethra after they have made their way up there during intercourse, helping prevent uncomfortable urinary tract infections.

Ultimately though, however the body squirts, what it squirts out and whether or not this has bonus benefits – why should any of that matter if it feels good?

You mean peeing on you?

Same liquid.

Ooooooo did I touch a nerve!!! You obviously can’t do it so just call it piss so for the rest of that can do it we enjoy it "

It is wat it is and some people enjoy it and some don't and to the people that don't thanks more for me

"I'd whack a post up on the Forums "

And then buy a mop

Me to xx

"I'd whack a post up on the Forums

And then buy a mop "

And bucket lol

By *illium_cobblersMan  over a year ago

swords EI & Derby UK

Sit in a empty paddling pool. Lol. Not quite sure what sort of equipment and stamina you packing mind OP but you have a lot of advertising to live up to to satisfy so many!!

Lucan

Me to xx"

...and me, although only with the ladies

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Me to xx

...and me, although only with the ladies "

Yeah I thought so you'd like water features in your gardens.

I struggle to deal with the issue a lot of people seem to have in making a woman squirt/gush/ejaculate. It's a natural reaction that will vary from woman to woman in how they can. So in my humble experience it's more about understanding the subtle differences that make us all unique. Yes caressing the mind and indeed relaxing the lady is key but without a mention prior and let it happen naturally rather than forced which may put more pressure on the woman to "perform". No body here is a performing seal. But when it does happen especially the first times it can be mentally and spiritually moving for both involved. A real mind fuck but in the nicest positive way

Lucan

Me to xx

...and me, although only with the ladies

Yeah I thought so you'd like water features in your gardens. "

I've seen enough water features over the last couple of days to last me a while!

#feckindrenched

Me to xx"

Is that two lovely lady's now lol xx

By *ensualandslow321Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

"How would a curious guy go about arranging a party for lady's that love to squirt the idea of several lady's around snd on top of me squirting all over me is a really big fantasy "

You seem to think that women squirt at will, they don't. Sounds like you are into watersports which is as far removed from squirting as could be. Trying to make a lady squirt should never be an ambition. First and foremost you should concentrate on her pleasure not yours. Don't want to rattle anybody's cage,its just a personal opinion only.

By *safunwituMan  over a year ago

Enniscorthy

Maybe the women actually might know how to make each other squirt quicker, then what I guy would.

"In men, PSA is produced by the prostate. Women’s bodies contain prostate tissue too, in structures known as the Skene’s glands or paraurethral glands, which are located on the front wall of the vagina, and some studies show they drain via ducts into the lower end of the urethra. Some specialists now believe these glands play a crucial part in helping to create the juice that’s set loose during squirting.

“The varying levels of development and size of these glands between individuals may partially explain why some women experience dramatic ejaculations while others don’t,” says sex educator Samantha Evans.

“But the psychological fear of being seen to have wet themselves is what holds a lot of women back from squirting, rather than there being any physical obstacle stopping them from doing so. The liquid passed tends to be clear, not yellow, and doesn’t have the same smell or taste as wee. As a former nurse, I’ve had numerous close encounters with urine and I don’t think it’s the same stuff!”

Anecdotally, scores of women who squirt agree. “There are instances where I’ve squirted and still needed a wee afterwards,” muses Hazel, 30. “My squirt fluid is colourless, even if I’m pretty dehydrated, when my wee looks more like Irn Bru,” adds Rashmi, 25.

Scientists have even suggested that squirting may have a purpose beyond pleasure: to keep women peeing painlessly post-sex. Some scientists have hypothesised that ejaculatory fluid could flush harmful bacteria out of the urethra after they have made their way up there during intercourse, helping prevent uncomfortable urinary tract infections.

Ultimately though, however the body squirts, what it squirts out and whether or not this has bonus benefits – why should any of that matter if it feels good?"

If Skene's glands were sizeable enough to produce enough liquid to project liquid across the room I'm certain they would be at least marked in a basic woman's anatomy image without having to Google them separately.

https://images.app.goo.gl/H6u65NfJU6BzuGb9A

Please, feel free to point out how and where all those waterfalls are stored before they're ready to reward one with that mysterious sweet, clear squirting liquid.

Just because it's more clear and doesn't smell like pee (it actually very faintly does, only smell of sex is good for masking it) - it still comes out of your bladder and urethra, which makes it pee. As per your comment - it does have a cleansing purpose as well as a sexual one - stimulated g spot makes the bladder fill up quicker which makes your vagina tighter and more pleasurable for your partner which brings him to an orgasm so he can plant his seed so to speak. Just like nature intended.

I don't know why is it so hard and unthinkable for women just to admit that strong g spot orgasms makes them pee. What's the big deal?

Also every single one of the listed facts in your copied article are just some scientists hypothesis and some random women giving interviews to magazines.

I prefer actual facts. Thanks for the effort tho.

P.S. I am a squirter.

"In men, PSA is produced by the prostate. Women’s bodies contain prostate tissue too, in structures known as the Skene’s glands or paraurethral glands, which are located on the front wall of the vagina, and some studies show they drain via ducts into the lower end of the urethra. Some specialists now believe these glands play a crucial part in helping to create the juice that’s set loose during squirting.

Ultimately though, however the body squirts, what it squirts out and whether or not this has bonus benefits – why should any of that matter if it feels good?

If Skene's glands were sizeable enough to produce enough liquid to project liquid across the room I'm certain they would be at least marked in a basic woman's anatomy image without having to Google them separately.

Please, feel free to point out how and where all those waterfalls are stored before they're ready to reward one with that mysterious sweet, clear squirting liquid.

Just because it's more clear and doesn't smell like pee (it actually very faintly does, only smell of sex is good for masking it) - it still comes out of your bladder and urethra, which makes it pee. As per your comment - it does have a cleansing purpose as well as a sexual one - stimulated g spot makes the bladder fill up quicker which makes your vagina tighter and more pleasurable for your partner which brings him to an orgasm so he can plant his seed so to speak. Just like nature intended.

I don't know why is it so hard and unthinkable for women just to admit that strong g spot orgasms makes them pee. What's the big deal?

Also every single one of the listed facts in your copied article are just some scientists hypothesis and some random women giving interviews to magazines.

P.S. I am a squirter. "

P.S. I think that's very sexy and maybe we should talk some more

You mean peeing on you?

Same liquid.

No it comes from s total different part. Look it up! "

Its not pee it doesnt smell like urine does!

P.S. I am a squirter. "

So can we count you in for newguys squirting woman and his sexual experience

I’m a squirter too. Is that bad?

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

god luvs a trier

You seem to think that women squirt at will, they don't. Sounds like you are into watersports which is as far removed from squirting as could be. Trying to make a lady squirt should never be an ambition. First and foremost you should concentrate on her pleasure not yours. Don't want to rattle anybody's cage,its just a personal opinion only.

"

I think if I was looking for watersports I would have made a forum with watersports as tge head line as previously discussed pissing and cuming are to different things

» Add a new message to this topic