FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Women over 40

Women over 40

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Women Over 40.......

In case you missed it on 60 Minutes, this is what Andy Rooney thinks about women over 40:

As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of all. Here are just a few reasons why:

A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask, 'What are you thinking?' She doesn't care what you think.

If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around whining about it. She does something she wants to do, and it's usually more interesting.

Women over 40 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you if they think they can get away with it.

Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know what it's like to be unappreciated.

Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40.

Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.

Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off if you are a jerk, if you are acting like one. You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her.

Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons. Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal. For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman over 40, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself with some 22-year old waitress. Ladies, I apologize.

For all those men who say, 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? Here's an update for you................

Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage. Why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage!

Andy Rooney is a very intelligent man.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ya women under 40 are just trash.....

Wtf like what utter pandering rubbish when did people as individuals become so defined by there age

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

I know some women over 40 who are complete cunts.

Generally speaking, I hate generalisations

Lucan

...and who the fuck is Andy Rooney?

"I know some women over 40 who are complete cunts.

Generally speaking, I hate generalisations "

Those duuurty wimmin!

They keep sending me cock pics!

Those duuurty wimmin!

They keep sending me cock pics! "

Ya Fooey they arent wo......

Ya know what nevermind keep living the dream

Lucan

Those duuurty wimmin!

They keep sending me cock pics! "

She told me it was just a large clitoris. I said that was ok but the pair of balls would be harder to explain

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"...and who the fuck is Andy Rooney? "

That's what I love to know too.

By *reland8Man  over a year ago

sandyford

"...and who the fuck is Andy Rooney?

That's what I love to know too. "

And who gives a f**k what he thinks either way!

Nothing to do with age, all about the individual

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

That's what I love to know too.

And who gives a f**k what he thinks either way!

Nothing to do with age, all about the individual "

He sounds like he's looking for a leg over.

By *ary-JaneWoman  over a year ago

mid ulster

This made me LOL

By *ary-JaneWoman  over a year ago

mid ulster

He is a she

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Women over 40 usually are okay with their bods know s-exactly what they want where and for how long

..just wish they wouldn't be so shy here on fab!

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Wayne Rooneys son?

That was my first reaction.

My second was what a load of horseshit.

Signed, woman over 40.

Wayne Rooneys son? "

Nah, those Rooneys only like 60+

Sure 40 is the new 30's

Lucan

Signed, woman over 40."

Mmmmmm.... Women over forty... Drooooooll

Signed, woman over 40.

Mmmmmm.... Women over forty... Drooooooll "

Steady Mikey, she has a pulse!

That’s you out

Lucan

Signed, woman over 40.

That’s you out "

Once she can't run fast I'm not that fussy

Signed, woman over 40.

That’s you out

Once she can't run fast I'm not that fussy "

Swoon

That's what I love to know too. "

All of fab now on google lol

Lucan

Signed, woman over 40.

That’s you out

Once she can't run fast I'm not that fussy

Swoon "

Assume the position!

Fuck that !!

I love what yer man Rooney said...

My ego just had a wee fluffing

Women over 40 are the best

Yeah Katie Hopkins is a real keeper lol

It was posted to a friend and I thought I’d share it with you lot and see your reactions. I have found it interesting reading. Though when you look at it most women over 40 do think fuck it I’m too old to take this shit and if not, then why not. Gives you men something to think about.

By *aseman_291Man  over a year ago

kildare

Lady's over 40 are just so hot and nornal...with a great personality .

Yummy...

My best meets have been with 40-50 year old women

Is he Wayne's first cousin

"Ya women under 40 are just trash.....

Wtf like what utter pandering rubbish when did people as individuals become so defined by there age"

All women of all ages are beautiful but in your 40s and upwards the no Bullshit meter kicks in. I don't have the time or the patience to take shit off anyone. So I think men find that direct honest and open approach attractive. Plus I have accepted what I look like I am certainly not perfect but there is a certain sexiness in embracing your imperfections and not actually giving a flying fuck about what anyone thinks of you.

Is he Wayne's first cousin "

No idea but he liked them older too

Wtf like what utter pandering rubbish when did people as individuals become so defined by there age

All women of all ages are beautiful but in your 40s and upwards the no Bullshit meter kicks in. I don't have the time or the patience to take shit off anyone. So I think men find that direct honest and open approach attractive. Plus I have accepted what I look like I am certainly not perfect but there is a certain sexiness in embracing your imperfections and not actually giving a flying fuck about what anyone thinks of you."

Well said

All women of all ages are beautiful but in your 40s and upwards the no Bullshit meter kicks in. I don't have the time or the patience to take shit off anyone. So I think men find that direct honest and open approach attractive. Plus I have accepted what I look like I am certainly not perfect but there is a certain sexiness in embracing your imperfections and not actually giving a flying fuck about what anyone thinks of you."

Its great that you are comfortable on your own skin.

The thing is though there are plenty 40+ women who are not and plenty in their 20's and 30's who are.

The same goes for taking shit and being confident in yourself.

Had the statement been strong sexely women are......

Id have been all for it, but the reality is all of our selfdiscovery and development have ups and downs and kicks in at different ages...

So to me the op.was just lazy pandering to a certain audiance

"Women Over 40.......

In case you missed it on 60 Minutes, this is what Andy Rooney thinks about women over 40:

As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of all. Here are just a few reasons why:

A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask, 'What are you thinking?' She doesn't care what you think.

If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around whining about it. She does something she wants to do, and it's usually more interesting.

Women over 40 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you if they think they can get away with it.

Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know what it's like to be unappreciated.

Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40.

Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.

Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off if you are a jerk, if you are acting like one. You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her.

Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons. Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal. For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman over 40, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself with some 22-year old waitress. Ladies, I apologize.

For all those men who say, 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? Here's an update for you................

Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage. Why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage!

"

I’m convinced. When and where ? Xx

All women of all ages are beautiful but in your 40s and upwards the no Bullshit meter kicks in. I don't have the time or the patience to take shit off anyone. So I think men find that direct honest and open approach attractive. Plus I have accepted what I look like I am certainly not perfect but there is a certain sexiness in embracing your imperfections and not actually giving a flying fuck about what anyone thinks of you.

The thing is though there are plenty 40+ women who are not and plenty in their 20's and 30's who are.

Id have been all for it, but the reality is all of our selfdiscovery and development have ups and downs and kicks in at different ages...

So to me the op.was just lazy pandering to a certain audiance"

Yes he is...thats the whole point of his article..pandering to a group of women who have traditionally been overlooked in favour of younger women...may not be the case in the land of swing but is in real life to a certain extent imo

So to me the op.was just lazy pandering to a certain audiance"

I wasn’t being lazy or pandering to any audience just sharing a quote I’d been sent as I found it to be interesting. I’m certainly not in any way perfect and don’t pretend to be in any form. But thank you for your input.

"Women Over 40.......

"

Women over 40 are very sexy and know exactly what they want and won’t get too attached which is all good

Lucan

"Women Over 40.......

Women over 40 are very sexy and know exactly what they want and won’t get too attached which is all good "

Theresa May is over 40.

Just sayin' like...

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"Women Over 40.......

Women over 40 are very sexy and know exactly what they want and won’t get too attached which is all good

Theresa May is over 40.

Just sayin' like... "

Shudders

"

I wasn’t being lazy or pandering to any audience just sharing a quote I’d been sent as I found it to be interesting. I’m certainly not in any way perfect and don’t pretend to be in any form. But thank you for your input. "

Sorry Lad I ment the statement itself not you. Should have made that clear

"

Sorry Lad I ment the statement itself not you. Should have made that clear "

Is OP not a woman?

Either way, it’s true, I’m actually only 21 but threw myself in as an over 40 to catch myself some juicy specimens

"

Sorry Lad I ment the statement itself not you. Should have made that clear

Is OP not a woman?

Either way, it’s true, I’m actually only 21 but threw myself in as an over 40 to catch myself some juicy specimens "

Lad(y) opps sorry OP....

Ah if your only 21 you will have nothing to offer

By *eliciouslyWoman  over a year ago

Mallow

"Women Over 40.......

"

Love it xxx

» Add a new message to this topic