FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Sky tv replacement

Sky tv replacement

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *addyhorn1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Hi all looking advise... I want to get rid of sky tv .. what dodgy box with subscription would ye recommend to replace sky it must record .. ??? Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hesexaddictMan  over a year ago

Dublin 24

Legally you could get get a satellite box that will give you all the free to air channels in the uk bbc, itv, channel 4, etc you might need some help to set it up, but lots of guides online, there’s also freesat.co.uk channels on the website, easier to setup as you just plug in and scan for channels. For Irish channels Saorview you might need some kind of aerial with a compatible tv (all sold in the last few years should work) or receiver

Any other options would be illegal, might not get many replies as people could get banned depending on the forum rules. I only know 1 but never used it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was also thinking of getting rid of my Sky box especially the remote. I have too much of a association with cock shots maybe I am too long on Fab.

Iptv is the way to go 100% plus it’s not illegal to receive the signal which comes through your WiFi, it is illegal to be a distributor of it however

By *addyhorn1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"Iptv is the way to go 100% plus it’s not illegal to receive the signal which comes through your WiFi, it is illegal to be a distributor of it however "

Thanks .. I’ll google that I haven’t a clue about them

"I was also thinking of getting rid of my Sky box especially the remote. I have too much of a association with cock shots maybe I am too long on Fab. "

The new sky q remote is much smaller so should be safer

By *ackieMan  over a year ago

south

Have this also in 4 rooms can’t go wrong with it

Iptv is the way to go if ya have a smart tv if not ya can get it on the amazon firestick i have it from a guy in england 50euro per year for every channel ya can think of

By *adinLouthMan  over a year ago

dundalk

[Removed by poster at 04/04/19 13:36:15]

» Add a new message to this topic