FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Kit Kat Berlin

Kit Kat Berlin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittyMissKitty OP   Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

I'm hoping to get to Berlin later on in the year and am planning on hitting Kit Kat if I can. I was just wondering if anybody here can shed some light on how to gain entry, dress code, cost etc!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ornyDubMan25Man  over a year ago

Berlin

PM if you want info, for a woman once you are dressed in something "sexy", you are almost guaranteed entry

By *ickheadcuntCouple  over a year ago

Cork Ireland

Was also thinking of this but with the club insomnia

Dublin

"Was also thinking of this but with the club insomnia "

Considering both

By *ubcouple99Couple  over a year ago

dublin

hi a young guy from my job went to it last summer with his girlfriend he was refused entry at first and had to go in topless and her in her bra ,

Dublin

"hi a young guy from my job went to it last summer with his girlfriend he was refused entry at first and had to go in topless and her in her bra ,"

Well everything does state that you should "dress down" and what you do wear should be kink/fetish themed

By *ornyDubMan25Man  over a year ago

Berlin

"hi a young guy from my job went to it last summer with his girlfriend he was refused entry at first and had to go in topless and her in her bra ,

Well everything does state that you should "dress down" and what you do wear should be kink/fetish themed "

This... last time I was there, the bouncer was just going through the Q - "sexy, sexy, not sexy, sexy, not sexy..." etc

Dublin

"hi a young guy from my job went to it last summer with his girlfriend he was refused entry at first and had to go in topless and her in her bra ,

Well everything does state that you should "dress down" and what you do wear should be kink/fetish themed

This... last time I was there, the bouncer was just going through the Q - "sexy, sexy, not sexy, sexy, not sexy..." etc"

Well what one person may deem sexy might not be someone else's cup of tea. That's why I was hoping for some proper clarification

» Add a new message to this topic