FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Hand washing

Hand washing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So a lad just recently informed me that a large percentage of men exit toilets without washing their hands , please tell me this isn’t true? Please! I shake hands with loads of men in work, I’m traumatised!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So a lad just recently informed me that a large percentage of men exit toilets without washing their hands , please tell me this isn’t true? Please! I shake hands with loads of men in work, I’m traumatised!"

Only scumbags

Nope... I’ve seen it men using the urinal and strutting out the door as if it didn’t happen..it’s not great.. it’s actually so unhygienic and shouldn’t happen

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Maybe they have mastered the art of pissing without touching their cocks.

"Maybe they have mastered the art of pissing without touching their cocks."

Would it not turn into an unwieldy hose?

I feel sick!

"I feel sick!"
Shiver me timbers

"I feel sick!"

I have been told by 1 specific person that it’s ok because he didn’t splash on his hands.. I kid you not.

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Maybe they have mastered the art of pissing without touching their cocks."

Then you encounter the problem of the last inches swishing around the toilet cakes.....well I do anyways....

By *illium_cobblersMan  over a year ago

swords & Derby

I take it you not into watersports then mrs B

By *ohng69Man  over a year ago

athenry

I worked with a man years ago who washed his hands before pissing and not after. He must have had a golden flute

"I worked with a man years ago who washed his hands before pissing and not after. He must have had a golden flute"

Hahahahaha

"I take it you not into watersports then mrs B "

I don’t know much about water sports but am fairly certain pissy hands don’t count!!

city

"Maybe they have mastered the art of pissing without touching their cocks.

Then you encounter the problem of the last inches swishing around the toilet cakes.....well I do anyways...."

Yeah me too, I have to use my hands to sling it back over my shoulder.

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Maybe they have mastered the art of pissing without touching their cocks.

Then you encounter the problem of the last inches swishing around the toilet cakes.....well I do anyways....

Yeah me too, I have to use my hands to sling it back over my shoulder."

It's a cross we must bear

Should wash before and after.

I'm sure ladies don't either.

"Should wash before and after.

I'm sure ladies don't either."

That makes sense to be fair.

I can’t recall seeing a woman leave without washing her hands though I’m sure it happens too.

"So a lad just recently informed me that a large percentage of men exit toilets without washing their hands , please tell me this isn’t true? Please! I shake hands with loads of men in work, I’m traumatised!"

Exactly why I always use whatever I think is the most untouched part of the door handle on exiting public restrooms! Lads in builders merchants or on sites are the worst for it

"Should wash before and after.

I'm sure ladies don't either."

Some sites in the uk provide men with plastic tubes to hold their manhood with because tbey should be washing their hands first and don't!

"I feel sick!

I have been told by 1 specific person that it’s ok because he didn’t splash on his hands.. I kid you not. "

Ah stop

"I feel sick!

I have been told by 1 specific person that it’s ok because he didn’t splash on his hands.. I kid you not.

Ah stop "

I bloody will not

By *ommando4Man  over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

[Removed by poster at 02/04/19 17:51:51]

South Co. Dublin

While I find this revolting it's far more shocking for both doctors and nurses in our health system who seem very lax in following basic hand hygiene around sick people and in operating theatres hence our MRSA problem. I had an operation on my knee in a high tech hospital a couple if years ago and was amazed to see the theatre staff swiping away on their filthy phones in the theatre. Likewise nurses typing details into a filthy non medical grade normal keyboard before changing patients dressings.

Its one of those things thats best not to think about.....like the water in a jacuzi.......

By *addy36Man  over a year ago

Mayo

"I worked with a man years ago who washed his hands before pissing and not after. He must have had a golden flute"

Can't say I blame him, I'm sure he handled a lot more filth before he touched his own cock !!

"Its one of those things thats best not to think about.....like the water in a jacuzi......."

Other thing not to think about:

Bowls of food at a party (anyone for worms?!)

It is absolutely true, we have shared toilets at work and if I am in cubicle, I hear quite a few of the male co-workers exit the cubicle and bypass the sinks on their way to the door.

Oh and for the record, I have often seen females do exactly the same in shopping centres and other public toilet facilities.

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

What about those fish pedicures, my stomach is turning just thinking about it.

By *nowy007Woman  over a year ago

Near Enough

"While I find this revolting it's far more shocking for both doctors and nurses in our health system who seem very lax in following basic hand hygiene around sick people and in operating theatres hence our MRSA problem. I had an operation on my knee in a high tech hospital a couple if years ago and was amazed to see the theatre staff swiping away on their filthy phones in the theatre. Likewise nurses typing details into a filthy non medical grade normal keyboard before changing patients dressings."

Completely agree with this. Some of the most unhygienic people I have ever encountered have been healthcare professionals I worked with strolling out of a toilet cubicle without washing their hands.

Being honest I always thought using hand santiser was a bit OTT but I’m going to invest heavily now!!

Whatever about people not caring about being gross and touching other people with their pee-pee/germy hands presumably at some point those hands touch their own mouths or food?!

"While I find this revolting it's far more shocking for both doctors and nurses in our health system who seem very lax in following basic hand hygiene around sick people and in operating theatres hence our MRSA problem. I had an operation on my knee in a high tech hospital a couple if years ago and was amazed to see the theatre staff swiping away on their filthy phones in the theatre. Likewise nurses typing details into a filthy non medical grade normal keyboard before changing patients dressings."

Agreed, have frequently seen hospital staff go from one patient to the next without ever washing hands or wearing gloves.

By *usketeerMan  over a year ago

Cork

I personally wash my hands before and after, I would not touch my ** after having touched the bar, the chair, the table, money, ATM, noooo way. Washing them before means you respect yourself, washing them after means you respect the others.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

A barrister once told me that your own urine is excellent for sanitising your own skin and building up your own immune system. I smiled and nodded and dodged the handshake upon leaving. Don't ask how the subject came up... I've no idea!! We were discussing probate at the time

Mayo

Food for thought guys, I remember looking at a programme a couple of years back where where both the toilet and the sink in a public restroom were tested for bacteria.

Guess which was dirtiest

city

"A barrister once told me that your own urine is excellent for sanitising your own skin and building up your own immune system. I smiled and nodded and dodged the handshake upon leaving. Don't ask how the subject came up... I've no idea!! We were discussing probate at the time "

Its true, it has urea in it, people pay to have urea bottled in the most expensive shower gels you can buy.

Urine is sterile, people used to wash clothes in it as it has a lower freezing point and the clothes wouldnt freeze on the lines in icy areas. Its great for your skin and generally its perfectly fine.

The germs come from touching your penis, not urine. Your penis is in a hot/balmy/moist area so prone to bacteria growth.

By *ildmovementMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I have seen both men and women do this and with regards to the builders comment above I disagree totally, there hands are so dirty from physical work most of them wash at toilet break times. It’s down to people and the pride they take in themselves whether they wash there hands or not! Not a gender or profession issue!

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

Dont put your hand on the willy.

city

I wash my penis with mouth wash anyway so its very clean.

Lots don't wash there hands I see it every day, like an earlier post I hate exiting a public toilet after washing my hands when I have seen a couple of guys walk straight out pulling the door handle without washing.....pulling my sleeve over my hand to grab a door handle, even worse when your out somewhere for food and you have gone to the loo to wash your hands before you eat, you'd be more worried what you'd come out with on you hands than what you go in with before you tuck into your chicken wings

Tipperary

Quick question. If a man held his willy having a piss and walked out without washing his hand, what can happen?

Then again, there's the argument that "too much hygiene" leads to immune system weakness and has contributed to the rapid rise in allergies and asthma....

South Co. Dublin

"Quick question. If a man held his willy having a piss and walked out without washing his hand, what can happen?"
anything is possible....world war III, plague of locusts, competent accountable Irish politicians, win the lottery....and on and on and on....

"Quick question. If a man held his willy having a piss and walked out without washing his hand, what can happen? anything is possible....world war III, plague of locusts, competent accountable Irish politicians, win the lottery....and on and on and on...."

Brexit even!

South Co. Dublin

"Quick question. If a man held his willy having a piss and walked out without washing his hand, what can happen? anything is possible....world war III, plague of locusts, competent accountable Irish politicians, win the lottery....and on and on and on....

Brexit even! "

I wouldn't go that far....lol

A dub and a culchie were in the bathroom taking a piss. The culchie finishes and heads to the door without washing his hands. The dub in his posh accent says 'when I was a child my mother taught me to wash my hands after going to the toilet 'the culchie replied 'when I was a child my mother taught me not to piss on my hands '!!

city

"A dub and a culchie were in the bathroom taking a piss. The culchie finishes and heads to the door without washing his hands. The dub in his posh accent says 'when I was a child my mother taught me to wash my hands after going to the toilet 'the culchie replied 'when I was a child my mother taught me not to piss on my hands '!! "

I call bullshit, they have to make the whole wall a toilet and culchies still miss it and piss all over the floor.

Mayo

"A dub and a culchie were in the bathroom taking a piss. The culchie finishes and heads to the door without washing his hands. The dub in his posh accent says 'when I was a child my mother taught me to wash my hands after going to the toilet 'the culchie replied 'when I was a child my mother taught me not to piss on my hands '!!

I call bullshit, they have to make the whole wall a toilet and culchies still miss it and piss all over the floor."

That only happens when we go to Dublin for our annual day out

I'm afraid so! I've seen it lot's of times. It's disgusting but true!

Tipperary

I actually have never given it a second thought when shaking someone's had to be honest.

I wash my hands before I go & after.. god knows what you pick up touching things...

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

I dont piss on my hands

"I dont piss on my hands"

That's because you're a classy kind of guy Pete

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

I wash before and after,

I also try use an elbow or sleeve cuff to open the door on way in/out,,,why?

Because some dirty cnuts have a tendency to piss everywhere bar the urinal or into the toilet bowl. Seat up? You're having a laugh its there as a challenge to some fookers to see just how wet they can get it.

Be under no illusions gents public toilets are disgusting

"I wash before and after,

Because some dirty cnuts have a tendency to piss everywhere bar the urinal or into the toilet bowl. Seat up? You're having a laugh its there as a challenge to some fookers to see just how wet they can get it.

Be under no illusions gents public toilets are disgusting "

There's an Instagram dedicated to public toilets now and reviews them, spotted it today think it's a great idea because some places are so dire you'd risk kidney damage not to use them

Tipperary

Be under no illusions gents public toilets are disgusting

There's an Instagram dedicated to public toilets now and reviews them, spotted it today think it's a great idea because some places are so dire you'd risk kidney damage not to use them"

perfect places for a quick shag.

I hate public toilets, always rancid. Do people piss on the seat and floor at home and just leave it?? As for no hand washing, far too many!! Disgusting animals!

well if your going to give someone the respect they deserve they should grab them with both hands AFTER they wash them, never thought of that

By *usketeerMan  over a year ago

Cork

Be under no illusions gents public toilets are disgusting "

Hahahha same here, I look like a weirdo pulling the doors with the elbow and pushing with my leg ...

By *inkyjxxWoman  over a year ago

Waterford

You wash your hands and still put your hands on the door to open it to leave the toilet which so many people havnt washed their hands.i think we need to invest in an automatic door lol

By *andomCaptainMan  over a year ago

Roscommon

"You wash your hands and still put your hands on the door to open it to leave the toilet which so many people havnt washed their hands.i think we need to invest in an automatic door lol "

Yes totally... always think the same when leaving the toilet and go to open the door... handles must be rank!!

Waterford

"You wash your hands and still put your hands on the door to open it to leave the toilet which so many people havnt washed their hands.i think we need to invest in an automatic door lol

Yes totally... always think the same when leaving the toilet and go to open the door... handles must be rank!! "

Of course the ones who didn't wash their hands touched the door too lol

Roscommon

"You wash your hands and still put your hands on the door to open it to leave the toilet which so many people havnt washed their hands.i think we need to invest in an automatic door lol

Yes totally... always think the same when leaving the toilet and go to open the door... handles must be rank!! Of course the ones who didn't wash their hands touched the door too lol "

That's exactly what I'm thinking... short of getting a piece of toilet paper and using it to open the door... a barrier from the germs!

Waterford

Yes totally... always think the same when leaving the toilet and go to open the door... handles must be rank!! Of course the ones who didn't wash their hands touched the door too lol

That's exactly what I'm thinking... short of getting a piece of toilet paper and using it to open the door... a barrier from the germs!"

yes lol but I still wash my hands and still don't think of the door at that time lol, its only after I think of it

Roscommon

Yes totally... always think the same when leaving the toilet and go to open the door... handles must be rank!! Of course the ones who didn't wash their hands touched the door too lol

That's exactly what I'm thinking... short of getting a piece of toilet paper and using it to open the door... a barrier from the germs! yes lol but I still wash my hands and still don't think of the door at that time lol, its only after I think of it "

Oh believe me i always think of it... cringe!!

Waterford

That's exactly what I'm thinking... short of getting a piece of toilet paper and using it to open the door... a barrier from the germs! yes lol but I still wash my hands and still don't think of the door at that time lol, its only after I think of it

Oh believe me i always think of it... cringe!! "

Lol but we still keep doing it, get rid of them doors complety I think lol

"I feel sick!"

Primary reason keyboards pass on more germs than toilets, as toilets get cleaned regularly, keyboards well enough said as he gets out the wipes ??

city

Its why they used to make the door plate you push on toilet doors copper. Bacteria cant grow on copper.

Copper costs too much now.

Yes totally... always think the same when leaving the toilet and go to open the door... handles must be rank!! Of course the ones who didn't wash their hands touched the door too lol "

Yep, or like airports, no doors, just a couple extra turns.

I think back to my college days and put hand cleaner on the door hands, forces everyone to wash their hands as they need to wash off the soap...

"Its why they used to make the door plate you push on toilet doors copper. Bacteria cant grow on copper.

Copper costs too much now."

If it's a push door I use my forearm instinctively.

city

"Its why they used to make the door plate you push on toilet doors copper. Bacteria cant grow on copper.

Copper costs too much now.

If it's a push door I use my forearm instinctively."

A lot of them will have a metal plate across the bottom of the door so you can kick it open. I kick them open.

Its not really a kick though, you kind of just walk into it, put you heel down near it then step down on the door, and the door swings open.

I beleive once you are in the toilet the door will always open inward, this is fire and safety. So nothing can fall and block the door, locking you in. You will pull it open so can move anything out of the way blocking it to do so.

Anyway up in Dundrum they didnt even put a door on the toilets, they just put a hallway with some turns in it.

I think all doors in public toilets should have automatic doors.

Most times I de either open the door with a jumper sleeve pulled down to cover my washed hands or wait till someone was leaving to exit without touching the handle door of a toilet

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

Guy i work with gave 5 mins coughing into his hands last week....then shook the new guys hand later on...get some hand sanitizer and use it...a lot

There are more germs on money and our phones than there is on our lady and man bits

Just saying

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Copper costs too much now."

Brass not copper brother rabbit

"There are more germs on money and our phones than there is on our lady and man bits

Just saying

"

indeed our bits get washed a lot more and for most their probably cleaner than our hands unless their being handled regularly

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

My mickey is so pristine that I wash my hands before I touch it.

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

Thought this was the "Dirty Laundry" thread

» Add a new message to this topic